Life through my eyes......

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

When You see me smile

I'm thinking of....

how you make me smile

how I was able to wake up and venture out into the cold this morning despite me wanting to stay buried under the covers

how I get to see my little sister this weekend, she'll be 23 and the fact that she still wants to be like me makes me smile and love her more

how you entered my life at a time when I didn't think I would find a consistant man...you've proven me wrong

how you still continue to prove me wrong :)

how we can laugh and talk about anything

how much I admire you and what you do....you may never know just how special you are to me

how although it took a while you finally showed your true feelings towards me and it might have hurt how it came out but hey you're gone now so what do i care

how hurt I was that I hadn't talked to you or seen you while you were here at home, then I remembered HIM and forgot all about YOU

how HE is a different breed of man

how I'm changing because of him and that's not a bad thing at all

how I changed his ringtone in my phone last night to Baby, Baby by TLC (because he is my baby)

how words between us don't have to be spoken looks say it all.

how caresses speak louder than words

how your eyes allow me to see into your soul

how my excitement when I know I'm going to see you is bliss

how I'm content in knowing that you think of me when we're apart

how just when I think I know you, you surprise me

how I'm finally happy

how slow and easy is sometimes best

how God always knows what I need when I need it, how I need it and why I need it...even if I'm busy still trying to figure out why


I'm smiling because I know that things could be worse but they aren't and because this year is off to a great start.



posted@9:13am
posted by Ms.Honey at 6:04 AM

32 Comments:

who u teling girl, im freezing as we speak. I love the sun and I miss Africa

January 17, 2007  

torrance....i've never been to africa but I miss the heat LOL

TSG...girl we are gettin all the seasons all and up through here..and yes (smile) it's still hanging on LOL

January 17, 2007  

Beautiful words my sister, especially the last part
"how God always knows what I need when I need it and why I need it..."
Thanks for sharing

January 17, 2007  

i told u, u had a boyfriend! lol

January 17, 2007  

This is a beautiful post. Keep your heart smiling. :-)

January 17, 2007  

lyrically...you're welcome

TTD...no I don't LOL..he's just my baby haha

Black...thanks..I'm gonna try

January 17, 2007  

Fresh off a break up, the cynic in me says don't fall too hard.. but fuck that, I see how happy you are and I can only be happy for you.

The cold ain't no joke, and it's windy too. I need a scarf, i can just feel a cold comin on.

January 17, 2007  

empty...I recently let go (mentally) of someone before he came along so of course my guard is up but its funny how things just occur and I realize how happy and content I am...I had a scarf and gloves on and almost blew away LOL...spring I need it like NOW!!!

January 17, 2007  

70's during the weekend and 40's during the week! UGH!

Still happy, still loving it! LOL

January 17, 2007  

Wow....excellent post.

I especially love, 'how HE is a different breed of man', and 'how words between us don't have to be spoken looks say it all'.

Feels good to have someone worthy of your time in your life, doesn't it? I'm happy for you.

January 17, 2007  

HELLO!
Just be Happy!

January 17, 2007  

I'm glad you're finally happy, however, I'm also jealous...

January 17, 2007  

ladynay...girl as my grandmother would say that's pnemonia weather LOL

synsational...thank you and he amazes me everyday :)

TC...and you know this man!!!!

Slump...awww boo to you LOL

January 17, 2007  

Awwwww, sounds like bliss.
Slow and easy....hmmm..I agree.

January 17, 2007  

Oooooh somebody is smitten!

January 17, 2007  

Oooooh somebody is smitten!

January 17, 2007  

misunderstood...right now it is lol

BK...who me...ummm me?! LOL

January 17, 2007  

Sounds gooooood to me. I feel you on the cold. Glad the new year is off with a BANG! (no pun intended).

January 17, 2007  

Princess..AHHHH AHAHAHA...well i did bring it in that way...umm ok enough of that LOL

January 17, 2007  

I'm glad to hear that you year is off to a good start. I'm with you but I need somebody to call out of work for and stay warm under the covers.

Does you man have a single cousin, brother, or uncle! LOL!

January 17, 2007  

heyyyy honey! (again! LOL)

this is SO SWEET! it seems we are vibin' off some of the same ish these days! isn't is wonderful?!!

so much of what you said had me waving my hand in complete agreement; but these lines REALLY made me sigh:

how i'm content in knowing that you think of me when we're apart

how much i admire you and what you do... you may never know just how special you are to me

how i'm changing because of him and that's not a bad thing at all

how we can laugh and talk about anything

how your eyes allow me to see into your soul...

*SIGH*

Peace Momma!

January 17, 2007  

Well Goooooooolee!!! Sounds divine...like something beautiful is in the making. I likes it!

January 17, 2007  

u r so talented...and beautiful btw, i love that picture

January 17, 2007  

"takes notes 4 myself"

January 17, 2007  

well damn, ain't that the cutest post of 2007 ? Ladynay said it would make me smile, and here i am smiling.
What you said made me realize once again how material things are worthless ! It also made me thank god for allowing us to not just procreate but LOVE.
Happy New Year !

January 17, 2007  

Very beautiful!

Hummm... I feel the same way.

January 17, 2007  

I love your thoughts and your words, and the way you express what you're feeling!

It sounds like you're in love!

January 17, 2007  

i love that you're sharing your romance with us!!!! all these people and their new year's attitudes and loves are HELLA exciting!!!!!!

January 17, 2007  

OMG! it must be contagious cause you almost sound like jus.b.fli with all that mushy man shit...lol...i'm teasin...go head and feel that love girl

January 18, 2007  

I love these posts...

I especially like line about him being a different breed of man. I share the same sentiments about my beau...

January 18, 2007  

is it me..or are you pimpin' haze starting to slow down...

January 18, 2007  

get em' girl. i hope music officially takes you off the market so the rest of DC/MD/VA can get some play

January 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home