Life through my eyes......

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Tell em why you mad SON!!!!!

There has been only one other time that I've used this title cause very rarely do I get really irked, mad, peeved off at someone or just plain disgusted.

I'm mad cause you think you got it like that. Boo I wanted no parts of you anyway so please do me a favor and move on...don't make it seem like I've been leading you on. You can clearly tell that I haven't been focused on you. Can't you tell by the excuses I've been giving you...I mean come on.

Get a car man, your a grown ass man, why do you not have a ride as of yet. I mean a hoopty, a bus pass, something. There should be no reason why a 30 something year old man doesn't have something to push around.

Those corny lines that you kicken are just that corny. My nephew could pick up more chics drooling on himself than you could by saying that trash that comes out of your mouth.

Then when you notice that I'm gettin annoyed at what you're saying you talking about you got some bad news and you're taking it out on me...boo please you've said what you said...you think I'm playing games....you said it yourself...have a good life till then.

Which means don't expect nothing from me..not a hello not a die you demon, die..not a smoke signal or even a text message on your bday...i could care less if you talk to me again.

When I cut folks off I cut them OFF....so now you're one of them

If you only knew what I really thought of you and your skinny lips. I hated when you tried to kiss me, ewwww I mean how horrible can you be...I'm sure you've kissed more than one woman before what is up?!

Dont' try to sugar coat nothing now...talking about I've always treated you good...well apparently that didn't matter.

I mean can't you tell from the signs that I'm just not that into you...and it's not even about games...I haven't been lying to you or anything...you should know that I'm not trying to chill with you so stop asking. On top of that when I ask what are we gonna do if we chill you talking about stare at one another...that's not cool....if we had it like that then maybe but we don't so ewwwwwww

If you so pressed to see me why I gotta come see you....you can hop on the train and meet me for lunch or meet me after work why I gotta come to your house....please and then you talking about if you come over you gotta spend the night...oh no you dont.

Please, only one man has laid residence to my bed for the last 3 months and you are not him so ewwww to that as well

I'm mad that you are so ridiculous.

I'm mad that I won't just come out and say that I am so into someone else that there is no chance in this blue heaven that you will even get close to my lips again

I'm mad because I've been waiting and waiting for a reason to not talk to you and now I have it.....

I'm mad that you just can't accept me as a friend you have to date me...what if I don't wanna date you

I'm sooo heated at the fact that you say we can be friends but no dating...umm as if I asked for all that....boo you don't rule me, thank you for giving me permission to be your friend

A true friend wouldn't have said what you said....that leads me to believe that you aren't my friend just an associate who is buying his time thinking that I'm going to eventually like him

I'm sooo mad that you are acting like you've been giving me the run around in actuality I've been here just not trying to be with you..that's all

I mad that you think you could even be my boyfriend...i don't need a boyfriend I need a man that knows the difference....talking about imagine the possibilities...boo I've seen the possibilities where I'm at now and I'm fine I don't need to imagine what it would be like with you...too much BS...

I'm mad that you won't leave me the PISS alone...I don't want you anymore and I don't want to have a threesome with you and your girl..please focus on your baby and get yourself together.

Talking about you want me to come visit when I'm not on my you know what...how ignorant is that....

I'm mad that you are so immature you make me want to scream on you everytime you send me an email...i get so mad that I dont' even respond to your emails anymore i just delete them

I need a drink or some hot chocolate....errr I'm mad that I'm being sooo good. Darn I guess I'll eat some yogurt

posted@3:57pm
posted by Ms.Honey at 12:43 PM

12 Comments:

okay...what's really going on?

January 16, 2007  

OMG, I'm really going to need you to get out of my head. I JUST had this conversation/argument with my ex and I almost let myself get caught up in the whole "Well if we can't be together, at least we can be bed-friends" but I just couldn't.

Oh, and thanks for stopping by my blog.

January 16, 2007  

Wow....

I had one of those, finally had to cut the ties cus the hi blood pressure and constant irritation just wasn't worth it.

Thanks for stopping by mine. :-)

January 16, 2007  

ain't nothing wrong with cutting ties ma'am! actually, it's sometimes better than people just falling away from our lives naturally...

January 16, 2007  

Well meow!

You got all "RAWR" on his ass didntcha!

I'm pissed at him too now just because you are.

What an assclown!

January 16, 2007  

Dang Honey!

I wonder who got torn into like THAT?? Hit the treadmill and walk that out!

January 17, 2007  

Cocoa....Just venting LOL

Tasha...girl had to let em KNOW LOL and I will def be back :)

Black Mamba...no prob I will be back and it was time to let it go

Fallen...had to do it cause it was irking the mess out of me

mistress...LOL...yes both of them LOL

ladynay....girl in my head a couple of folks it only came out like that semi to their face LOL..and believe when i got home I walked it out LOL (dancing to walk it out)

January 17, 2007  

damn.. where is the playlist to go with this? LOL so I can be bouncin while you fussin?


Tell em why you mad ma!

January 17, 2007  

BK...LOL I was wishing I was kickboxing LOL...I could say that I was listening to some DMX or some Tupac LOL..cause they always make me feel like a gangsta..just get up and shot someone LOL

January 17, 2007  

heyyyyy honey!!

oooooh gurl! all i'm g'on say is that i am feelin' you on this post! i see i'm not the only one who knows how to slay dragons! (LOL) but consider it all good momma! unfortunately it's a necessary evil sometimes. oh well! NEXT!! (HAHAHA)

Peace darlin'!!

January 17, 2007  

It's crazy that guys act like they don't understand when you tell them to fall back. One of my ex's did the extra stupid move and tried to propose after I broke up with him. Straight pathetic...

January 17, 2007  

oooh why was i feelin this post???

prolly cause i been there, not too long ago!
lol

ttyl

January 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home