Life through my eyes......

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Snowy Wednesday

I'm greatful for......

...this unexpected snow day

....the anticipation of seeing him later tonight

.....cleaning my room and the bathroom (I hate the bathroom)

...fresh linens LOL

....seeing the fam next weekend

...sluchy mix outside whoooohooo and yes I played in it (I'll probably play in it when he comes over as well)

....waking up

......the many messages I recieved today making me feel special

.....finding out the my cuz got a job in DC.....we have to do lunch

.....my other cuz got a new job and is moving to GA (more fam to visit)

.......knowing what it's like to be loved and love others

......today and everyday

posted @ 3:26pm


As you can tell I'm at home today which would explain why it's taken me so long to post hahaha. I've been on lazy today, cleaning watching movies and what not. Perhaps I'll start on my nephews hat this weekend if I don't get caught up in Homecoming festivites at Mason. If your in this area hope your enjoying the snow day if you are at home!
posted by Ms.Honey at 12:23 PM

9 Comments:

I wish I was home, but then again I don't because I have NO POWER...but I digress...
I am grateful for...
...my daily time spent with GOD
...my wonderful mother who is ALWAYS there for me no matter what
...my wonderful mentor, Mama C, who tells me like it is even when I don't want to hear it
...the ability and strength to love MYSELF

February 14, 2007  

Your thankful for posts are always great. I'm thankful for this snow day as well!

February 14, 2007  

So what your at home and I am not! Don't nobody care! *pout* LOL!

Enjoy your day and your evening. I just knew that you was getting loved down since you didn't do a thankful post earlier! LOL

February 14, 2007  

Wooooo hoooooo to snow days in virginia!!!! YAY!!!

February 14, 2007  

enjoy your snow da. I want snow

February 14, 2007  

what snow day? i got to drive in the slush and try to get out of my driveway over the ice coverd snow. and i also had the added bonus of almost smashing my head open on the concrete thrice. bah humbug snow day.

February 14, 2007  

girl, ain't nothing like some fresh linens, especially when they're 400 thread count or higher. Linens have become an indulgence of mine these days and I stalk Linens & Things or Bed, Bath & Beyond like a fiend. (lol)

I don't have a "he" to be excited over, but the memories are pretty nice.

I'm on my way to the Weather Channel Studios with my peeps and yes, we're all in Tims and Hoodies. I've had enough of these bogus weather reports. *ugh*

February 15, 2007  

heyyyy honey!!

i hate any and everybody who has or is getting to stay home for snow days! okay! you know i'm only kidding, but dammit, i want a snow day too!! (LOL)

i'm grateful for being able to read your list. you are CONSTANTLY bringing a smile to my face!

Peace Momma! Keep warm up there!

February 15, 2007  

Looks like I picked a good time to go on vacation. 3 inches of snow, three inches of ice in NYC. It didn't interfere with my Valentine's plans either . . . that makes it even better. By the time I go back to work it should all be cleaned up.

February 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home