Life through my eyes......

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Sometimes...

I want to relive things of the past and then I realize that if I do then I wouldn't be where I'm at right now

I want to cry because I feel as if life is constantly beating me up

I think that I am so much weaker than others think

I want to tell him that I can see him being my first last kiss

I want him to understand that he pisses me the heck off

I realize that I probably piss him off too

I need to just shut up

I wonder if this is gonna last..and if it doesn't can I deal with that

I smile just thinking about how hes changed my life since appearing

I want to be so much stronger than I am

I want to take your pain away and I can't

I wanna make things better for you and I can't, you have to do that on your own

I don't think you understand just how beautiful and wonderful you are....

I wonder where I'll be in 2 years

I think of about what kind of mommy I'd be...I can only pray that I'm like my mommy

Doubt creeps in about you and me....I try to remind myself that I'm happy and that counts for something

When you make me mad I think of stepping back from you...but that would mean I have a false sense of what a relationship is, it's not all peaches and cream

I wonder what it would be like to wake up to you each morning in your arms.....coming home to you each night.....will I get sick of you lol

It cracks me up when I realize how silly we can be....I love seeing laughter in your eyes as I try to lick you on your face LOL

I see our children in your eyes and I wonder who they will look and act like

I wonder what I'll look like when I'm pregnant..what I'll crave..and if you'll paint my toes....yea I'm weird

I think I think too much.....I know you'd agree...you'd probably also say that I talk too much :)

I wonder how God knows just what to do and when to do it....he's a hard act to follow

I think that you really do recieve what you put out into the universe...and sometimes I don't lol

I wonder how someone like Ne-yo could be blessed with such musical talent yet look so questionably weird LOL

As I'm working or not working throughout the day each of you crosses my mind and I wonder if you're ok, if life is treating you kind or unkindly and I say a prayer....that you are traveling safely, that your wedding was beautiful (hey gurl!!), that the new found love your experiencing is all that you dreamed it would be and more.....or that the love that is coming your way finds you when you least expect it (cause it's always better that way). I hope that the goals your reaching and accomplishing are coming along fine and if they aren't it means that something bigger and better is on the horizon, I pray that your move goes smoothly (BlkBFLY) and that you enjoy each day as it comes to you.

Sometimes.......I realize just how much I love writing.


posted@11:30am
posted by Ms.Honey at 8:17 AM

14 Comments:

*smilin*
i seem to be doing that a lot lately when i come past here...this is wonderful...all the thoughts of growth all the wonder and worry...and the fact that I know it will work itself out...
just keep moving forward...it will all work out...
you deserve it to work out...

May 01, 2007  

TC...Thanks sis, it's just all new to me and I can't help but wonder..sometimes :)

May 01, 2007  

Everytime I read your stuff, I'm so amazed that it seems like it could have come out of my own mouth. I really need you to get out of my head, lol.

But seriously, you deserve happiness, just let God do His thing girl!

May 01, 2007  

:) try that yoga it will help you relax all your thoughts LMAO my bad had to throw a workout in there!! LOL

*hugs* you will be aight.. now gimme 15 more! :)

May 01, 2007  

Wow are you spying on me. Remember--If God takes you to it, he will indeed take you through it.

May 01, 2007  

"I want to cry because I feel as if life is constantly beating me up."

"I think I am so much weaker than others think."

I think I wrote similar words myself. I love this post.

May 01, 2007  

Tasha..LOL funny you say that cause when you talk about you and your Hun I think the same thing :)

BK..see now why you gotta go there LOL..I'll see what I can I ain't promising nothing!! LOL

Tantrum...yea I'm watching you..you keep making yourself hard to find LOL...then again sometimes you gotta do that :)

CI..I didn't feel like typing your whole name so I abbreviated it LOL...sometimes I think I think too much like others LOL..sike let me stop :)

May 01, 2007  

Aww, I love reading your thoughts Honey Libra. I remember all these feelings back when hubby and I first started out. Relax and let it happen.

lol @ that Ne-yo comment. He reminds me of a Ninja turtle.

May 01, 2007  

what a thoughtful post. i loved it, but can't quite put my finger on why. maybe it's the growth and evolution you thoughts show. just relax and let it flow...

oh, and thanks for the well wishes. i really apprecuate it!

May 01, 2007  

It is always good to ask questions. One should never blindly believe something. Buyt never let the fact that you ask questions make you doubt. You know that what is going on between you and that man is incredible. That is self evident.

May 01, 2007  

sounds like you've got a lot on your mind hun. take solace in knowing that by speaking on them, you're releasing yourself from the bondage they could have over you. doubt is a normal part of the process, so give it the attention is needs, then let it go. embrace all the goodness in your life and the people around you and you'll soon see that this too shall pass.
*hugs* stay up sweetie

May 02, 2007  

thank GOODNESS i'm not the only one who thinks neyo looks strange.

beautiful entry, sista.

May 03, 2007  

that's it. i'm done. now that i've read this, i've completed my blog readings for the day. thank you for ending my day on such a lovely note honey-libra. have a great weekend!

May 04, 2007  

Stay close to Him. Remember, that after Eve was created, it was God that led her to Adam. As long as you let Him lead you, you will never go astray.

May 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home