Life through my eyes......

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

"The unthankful heart...discovers no mercies; but let the thankful heart sweep through the day and, as the magnet finds the iron, so it will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings!" (Henry Ward Beecher)

Thank you for....

allowing me to wake up this morning and allowing me have all of my facilities (lol, that's old school for ya)

the time that I spent this past weekend with my family and friends, I had a blast with all of them. I realize how much I miss them when I come back this way

the woman that made me chuckle to myself cause she was talking to herself...and she was serious too...facial expressions and all..I hope she had a ear piece in

the many blogs that I read throughout the day that make me smile and also confirm a few things that I need confirmation on

my Hun, I smile everyday just thinking about how he's so right for me. It's funny how I see in his actions how he really does "feel" me as much as I feel him

my mommie thinking that I'm getting married soon LOL...she's funny.

being able to listen to music at work..sometimes the silence is deadly (on top of that I don't want to listen to that lady tell anyone about her dad dying or her dog AGAIN)

the compliments I've recieved today on my getup (that's an outfit lol) I'm wearing a red button up shirt but it looks like a jacket with brown pants, with a brown belt and red shoes. Everyone says red looks nice on me and it's nice to put red and brown together..good cause I didn't know what it was gonna look like this morning LOL

blessing me....that's enough said right there :)

the non apprehension I feel about my grad application..if it's for me it will occur, you already know the outcome, why should I fret over it

rejuevenating my want to be closer to you...I know I don't do what I should sometimes but I pray that you lead me and guide me into who I'm destined to be

teaching me lessons that I sometimes don't even think I need

allowing me to be nonchalant in voice and spirit when it comes to him...he's no longer my focus..I never thought I could get over him...but look what happened when I did..you brought me HUN :)

each and every one of you..reading this now...I pray that you are having a blessed day and you know that even though I may not have met you in person...you're still special to me :)


posted@9:30am
posted by Ms.Honey at 6:13 AM

20 Comments:

Awwww what a beautiful list!!!! You're special to me too!

April 11, 2007  

Yeah your short bus special to me too! LOL

Thank GOD for being able to listen to music on the job!!! Oh my goodness yes! I love my backround noise.

April 11, 2007  

i am thankful my cry this morning...the ability to let out the hurt, pain, and frustration that i was feeling..

for reading tantrums words this am and knowing that my cry was alright...

for knowing that even with my mistakes...GOD still loves me, and for that I am alright with myself...

i am thankful for my blog world crew...and that includes you....

peace to you today...

April 11, 2007  

I am thankful for all of my faculties as well!

April 11, 2007  

Tantrum..AWWWW, I'm off to your page now I know you got something up there LOL

Lady..now why you gotta go there lol

TC...Crys cleanse the soul girl, amen to the mistakes being made and GOD still being there letting you know that you'll get through it...have a blessed day!!!

Mizjj..ain't that the truth lol

April 11, 2007  

thank god its weds.

hey how/where do you find your quotes for the weds. post?

April 11, 2007  

um, can you tell us what shade of red that was?

April 11, 2007  

Someone...... I just type in google thankful or grateful and choose a website

GC...it's a bright red and the brown is like a chocolate

April 11, 2007  

What a beautiful list. I'm thankful for your Wednesday posts because they remind me just how blessed we all are.

April 11, 2007  

I am thankful for you too. awwwwwwwwwwww you are so precious.

April 11, 2007  

Ive been gone too long...blame it on the grind not on my mind. Just wanted to knock on your door on my way down the hall.

Congrats on moving past in order to have..

Peace&Love.One.

April 11, 2007  

you're soooo sweet!! i LOVE coming over here on wednesdays!! i love your gratitude and i think you're awesome, boo boo! (LOL)

oh damn! i almost forgot...

heyyyy honey!! :D

peace, love and big hugs!!

April 11, 2007  

Sweet post....as usual! I expect nothing less from you on a Wednesday girlie!

April 11, 2007  

Just lovely!

April 12, 2007  

I soo enjoyed reading this list!!! Just loverly!!! *smile*

April 12, 2007  

i feel u on the music at work... silence can definitely be deadly..

April 12, 2007  

back from vacay...will catch up over the weekend. hope you had a great week and stay up sista...one love!

April 12, 2007  

i hope u can read mine and smile sometimes - but u know i am last of the scholar warrior priest of the dogon. be good.

April 13, 2007  

thankfulness is so fantastic. i love red and brown. also a fan of pink and brown and turquoise and brown. tres cute. hurray for huns, friends and fam.

April 13, 2007  

Stay grateful and thankful. I'm happy that evything seems to be working in your favor. Be blessed :-)

April 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home