Life through my eyes......

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

It doesn't stop.....

just cause I'm at home :) So I wasn't going to post today mainly cause I was gonna sleep till like 1pm haha but umm I got up and I've already eaten some cereal adn I'm watchin the Monk Marathon on USA Network. I got to thinking just cause I'm at home doesnt' mean that God stops blessing and it doesn't mean that I dont have things to be thankful and greatful for......soooo here goes.....

"Life is not a problem. It is a miracle, a gift, a teaching, a celebration. Thanksgiving acknowledges the miracle of life - every gift - and saying "you're welcome" is a kind of thanksgiving in itself. It acknowledges the gift of thanks. It says that we live in a world of beautifully interacting thankfulness. It affirms that we live in a world awash with treasures, with miracles and blessings, that we are blessed with an endless array of people, moments, experiences, surprises, magic, curiosities, and beautiful coincidences to which our only delighted, ecstatic, and unchanging response should be thanksgiving"

I am thankful for....

being able to have the day off today even if it is a holiday :)

having the rest of the week off..I soo needed it

the talk I had with my mommie about the situation with Hun..she provides so much insight

how I can tell that she prays for me even while I'm talking to her

the understanding that I recieved from her and God in what I need to do

her telling me that I'm not stubborn I just have standards and I shouldn't compromise them :)

friends and family who are there for me even when I dont' know that they are

the time spent with family last weekend...sometimes thats all you need to make it through

God and him allowing me to even know who he is...some people aren't as blessed as I am

for everyone today all over the world, those who are in the military, those who know loved ones and friends in the military....thank you for all that you do




Happy Holiday everyone..dont eat too much then again I probably will so do what you do :)

posted@10:14am
posted by Ms.Honey at 7:03 AM

15 Comments:

Happy 4th of July!!

Your mom sounds like a smart lady. Like mother, like daughter.

July 04, 2007  

MizzJJ....YOU TOO!!!! She is a very smart woman..aww thank you I can only hope that I am :)

July 04, 2007  

I can always count on you to come up with a quote that I need to read. Hope you're having a good day.

July 04, 2007  

Organized...hey i do what I can..have a great day!!!

July 04, 2007  

No great day here. Just vegged out. If tomorrow is going to be like today, I might as well go to work.

July 04, 2007  

Happy 4th! Well...belated anyways. Isn't it great how something so simple as chilling with the fam can make everything fall into place.

July 05, 2007  

you've got a good mum and be ever grateful for that.

acknowledging God's goodness is always the best showing of appreciation one can do

having standards is a GREAT thing. too many of us forget that

enjoy the rest of your week

July 05, 2007  

Hope your day of was great as well as the balance of the week. If you ever need a male perspective on Hun...holla atcha boy!

July 05, 2007  

Mom is very wise. All I am gon say is, you coulda sent some food to Atlanta. lol

July 05, 2007  

standards girl!! that's real!! don't compromise!!!!

July 05, 2007  

Hey.

I hope that you had a great holiday. It's wonderful that you are able to recognize all of the blessings in your life. I hope they keep coming to you in abundance. Have a great weekend!!!!!


:)

July 06, 2007  

wow it's such a small world I'm traveling through links on the various people i have linked on my site and come across your page... Monk Marathon... My homegirl watched that thing. and well you know Januari isn't she great!! lets be friends

July 07, 2007  

Great list Honey...

July 09, 2007  

LMAO @ you watching Monk because I LOVE that show!!!!

New episodes start this Friday night!

Yay!

Hee hee

July 09, 2007  

Seems like everybody is having the problem of titling their posts--that is everybody except me lol

Maybe I shouldn't speak so soon.

Sounds like you had a pretty eventful weekend. :-)

So 1408 really is a waste of time/money huh?? Damn...I was actually pretty excited about going to see it too.

OH Well....thanks for the heads up.

July 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home