Life through my eyes......

Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday..enough said

Aight so I was holding my nose in the pics below cause for some odd reason I thought that if I did I wouldn't taste it (something someone first told me when I drank in college) I should have remembered that it doesn't work too well LOL...but then again if I hadn't drank so much before that one then I would have remembered that LOL

Next week I'll finish the interview questions...dont know what I'm doing this weekend other than celebrating my bday again with one of my homies whose bday is today. Going to the movies tonight to see Saw 4..matter of fact I'm on my way to buy tickets right now for the midnight show. Hun is enjoying some me time this weekend which means that he wont have to feel like he needs to entertain me LOL so I'll be hanging with some homies all weekend..great


In honor of it being Friday (one of my favorite days of the week) Here are my TMI questions.



1. What are your 7 favorite tactile things that turn you on? Sex (like oral, or penetrative) cannot be an answer. (Examples: silk, light tickling, etc). a light touch...like just barely (Hun does this great, it's never his whole finger just slightly his finger tips), a smile (I love looking at the person I'm with and seeing them smile with their face and eyes), a kiss (as you know I love lips so umm yea lol), cologone (I love me some man smell goods, Hun doesn't wear cologne too much but I love his deodarant..yea I spelled it wrong I think oh well), dress (nothing beats a man in a suit, we might not make it out on time lol), hugs (I just love hugs whether they come from Hun or someone else I love) and music (aint nothing like some jodeci or brian mcknight mannnn its a WRAP)

2. What are your non-genital errogenous zones and what do you like done to them? My neck I love to have it nuzzled (I know that sounds kinda animalish lol), my ears (I love to have them licked lol), my lower back (I love to have it rubbed) and I love when someone plays in my hair

3. What sounds get you sexually charged? I would have to say him talking, sometimes I like a little eggin on, I like to know that you are enjoying what I'm doing and you find me HIGHLY attractive lol.

4. After losing your virginity, what is the longest you’ve gone without penetrative sex? I would have to say a couple of months. I lost it to this guy who was not my boyfriend and at the time I had just met someone and a couple of month later we did the do lol

5. What is your least favorite sexual position? Why don't you like it? I like em all LOL..let me stop. Hmmm I'd have to say I dont have a least favorite..maybe I need to experiment so I can find one that I dont like

Bonus (as in optional):If you could sexually dominate or submit to 5 people - any 5, currently living or deceased - which 5 would it be? Malcom X, Denzel Washington (see a theme lol), my ex in college, Devonte (from Jodeci..the old him not him now lol), and Shaun from Boys 2 Men...

posted@10:01am
posted by Ms.Honey at 6:46 AM

7 Comments:

DAMN GIRL!! LOL WWWWWWOoooooooooHooooooo...wow!
thats wild...very interesting

October 26, 2007  

Yaz..You are crazy girl LOL

October 26, 2007  

Ummmm....
that Denzel...girl....totally swexy!

sexy+swagger= SWEXY

October 26, 2007  

Twin...that's what I'm gonna call you from now on LOL...I was just thinking what is that LOL...thanks for the clarification cause you know I'm gonna be using it :)

October 26, 2007  

Your responses were all good until you included another hubby of mines [in my head] Denzel--in your list of persons you wish you could sexually dominate or submit to.

Hands off Honey...He's Mine!! [ALL MINE I SAY]!!

LOL

Have a great weekend gurl.

October 26, 2007  

How did I not make the list on the bonus?

October 27, 2007  

Had to come up out of google reader for this one, lol

I'mma need you to not be trying to sexually dominate Shaun from Boys to Men. I had him on the list for years - he was the best of an overall bad situation.

one time I saw him at Macy's and stalk..I mean followed him around. what I noticed was that he had on the same as me jeans, leather jacket, turtle neck except mine cost bout $99 and his cost about $2G's, lol lol

October 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home