Life through my eyes......

Monday, October 22, 2007

Worth a Thousand Words

THIS IS TODAY'S POST.....so see I had planned on posting after my bday however I was tired....so I saved it and never finished..so here it is today :)

The weekend was great, my bday was wonderful, good food at Carrabas (the bill was insane). Went to the movies, saw 30 days of night (which was great) had Mon and Tues off so you know coming to work yesterday was a TASK of itself. Got a gift card for Nine West (my babe knows I love me some shoes), was nice the whole weekend....so yea it was rather nice....I'll probably be back to normal Monday lol...I'm fine just trying to get back in the groove of things...and we all know how hard that is....I'm almost there though. So since I dont have much to say (I know WHAT?!!) lol I'm postin pics.
















The ones below are from the blogger meet and greet with some of the gang (I've actually met everyone before but Mike....who you know as Organized) I know I'm late sorry LOL






As you can see I'm a camera whore...Hun says I take it everywhere too much LOL...how can you take photos too much lol

posted by Ms.Honey at 2:01 PM

14 Comments:

Awww, cute pics!! Looks like a good time was had by all :-)

October 25, 2007  

Tasha..yep we had a nice time...and the food was great

October 25, 2007  

LOVE the Locs chica!! You and Hun make a cute couple. It's lunchtime so whatever your holdin in one of those pics looks so dayum good. Glad your b-day was a good one!!

October 25, 2007  

I'm a camera whore too!

Nice pics. You look so cute. I like the pic with you and Hun looking at each other.

October 25, 2007  

Royce...man I know I was just thinking dang I want some shrimp which is what is in the pic and that long island would be great right about now too lol..I love my locs I think I'm gonna get them colored again

TSG...I love takin pics I just have to learn how to go get them printed out now LOL which leads me to believe that I might need to buy a photo printer..aww thanks we like that one too

October 25, 2007  

Um about to CUT YAH for trying to take over my photog whore corner, lol lol lol Ain't nothing wrong with loving the camera! I do!

Hey why are you holding your nose while you drink?

Nice pics! Glad you had a good time. I wonder if Atlanta has any black blogger get togethers and I am just not in the loop?

Pamalicious
www.pamalicious.com

October 25, 2007  

looks like a GREAT weekend....glad you had a happy happy bday...
and fyi you no met me yet...so NO you haven't met the whole gang....so there....

October 25, 2007  

I guess I'm a camera whore also, I never leave home without it.

October 25, 2007  

Chile if I had to hold my nose to drank whatever is concocted in that cup it wouldda been a no-go for me. LOL!

Awww you and Hun are adorable and I love your hair *officially gel-us!*

October 25, 2007  

Nice locs great color you guys make me want to get my grub on.

October 25, 2007  

AWWWWW that pic of you and Hun speaks for itself!!!!!!

And why were you holding your nose?

October 25, 2007  

yes, please tell us why you were holding your nose!

Great pics and happy birthday.
Also, love the shot where you are holding the camera.

October 25, 2007  

Great pics Honey. You and Hun are too cute together :-)

Glad to hear you enjoyed ya B-Day!

October 25, 2007  

I take my digital camera everywhere I go, and my cell phone has a camera AND a camcorder. Does that make me a camera whore too?

October 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home