Life through my eyes......
Thursday, October 18, 2007
So here goes my version of TMI Tuesday of course done on Thursday:
1. What was the first movie you saw on a date? Hmm on a group date I went to see Anaconda...my mom didn't know so I dont know if I count it as a real date LOL...
2. Who was the first person you kissed on a date? [First name is fine.] He was my first boyfriend and now he's one of my best friends his name is D. Actually we had a couple of supposed first kissess lol...we went to the same church and our friends were always trying to get us to kiss...so yea lol
3. Where was the first place you ever "parked" (on a date)? I've never really parked on a date....however I can remember going on this date with this guy I use to work with at Sams Club and we were parting ways and it took us about an hour and a half to say bye LOL...needlesstosay we umm finally said goodbye after halfway taking off our clothes LOL and it was right in front of his house haha. However the first time I "parked" would have been not really a park cause it was in church lol in the sound room above the santuary...in the stairwell..yea I know what can I say I was sheltered so when I got to church I got to be around my friends lol...my mom is a rev and my dad is a deacon however I AM NOT A BAD GIRL LOL
4. Have you ever gone on a date with someone you met via the internet? If not, would you? Yes I have a couple of times and I've only had one bad experience I think I've talked about it before. I had a really nice date with this guy once...he picked me up and we went to DC did dinner and then walked at night through the city....ahhhh see I love simple things like that
5. What is the most romantic thing you have done on a first date? Hmm most romantic thing done on a first date...picnic by the water in Hampton..it was a nice day and I've never done that before..well at the time I hadn't
Bonus (as in optional):Describe the best date you have ever been on. Hmmm I'd have to say it would have been when I went out with the person I consider the man who taught me how to really love. He came and picked me up we actually had on the same color shirt we went to a museum and talked and walked, then we went to dinner, went back to his place and watched movies...it was really refreshing. Of course I can pick others but I liked that one
Have a great weekend...I might post pics tomorrow in honor of my locaversary however if not I will be back on Tuesday!!!!