Life through my eyes......

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Terrific Thursday

Today is my Friday, Friday is my locaversary...it's been 2 years since I began this natural journey and I LOVE IT! My babies have gotten long and I must say that I dont miss the days when they were babies however I love seeing how much they've grown when I wash them. Saturday is my 25th bday..yes I'm a baby..hun is only 24 though so I feel better LOL. So as you can see this weekend should be a blur or at least I hope it's a blur.

So here goes my version of TMI Tuesday of course done on Thursday:

1. What was the first movie you saw on a date? Hmm on a group date I went to see Anaconda...my mom didn't know so I dont know if I count it as a real date LOL...

2. Who was the first person you kissed on a date? [First name is fine.] He was my first boyfriend and now he's one of my best friends his name is D. Actually we had a couple of supposed first kissess lol...we went to the same church and our friends were always trying to get us to kiss...so yea lol

3. Where was the first place you ever "parked" (on a date)? I've never really parked on a date....however I can remember going on this date with this guy I use to work with at Sams Club and we were parting ways and it took us about an hour and a half to say bye LOL...needlesstosay we umm finally said goodbye after halfway taking off our clothes LOL and it was right in front of his house haha. However the first time I "parked" would have been not really a park cause it was in church lol in the sound room above the santuary...in the stairwell..yea I know what can I say I was sheltered so when I got to church I got to be around my friends lol...my mom is a rev and my dad is a deacon however I AM NOT A BAD GIRL LOL

4. Have you ever gone on a date with someone you met via the internet? If not, would you? Yes I have a couple of times and I've only had one bad experience I think I've talked about it before. I had a really nice date with this guy once...he picked me up and we went to DC did dinner and then walked at night through the city....ahhhh see I love simple things like that

5. What is the most romantic thing you have done on a first date? Hmm most romantic thing done on a first date...picnic by the water in Hampton..it was a nice day and I've never done that before..well at the time I hadn't

Bonus (as in optional):Describe the best date you have ever been on. Hmmm I'd have to say it would have been when I went out with the person I consider the man who taught me how to really love. He came and picked me up we actually had on the same color shirt we went to a museum and talked and walked, then we went to dinner, went back to his place and watched movies...it was really refreshing. Of course I can pick others but I liked that one

Have a great weekend...I might post pics tomorrow in honor of my locaversary however if not I will be back on Tuesday!!!!

posted@10:52am
posted by Ms.Honey at 7:43 AM

14 Comments:

I am so glad to know that I am not the only one who has done some unholy things in a church. At least I'll have some company when I get to hell. ;-)

So you're a PK . . . explains everything. :-)

I'm hitting the road, so let me be the first to wish you a happy birthday. Can't wait to read about your weekend and your gifts when I get back.

October 18, 2007  

Organized...now why you gotta go there I was young and not too smart LOL that was the only place to do my dirt HAHAHA...dang that's cold lol...thanks sir..have fun on your vacay :)

October 18, 2007  

happy early!!

October 18, 2007  

Jameil..thanks!!! I plan on having a blast we'll see if the stars align themselves lol

October 18, 2007  

I'd love to see your loc progress, in church WOW

October 18, 2007  

you are totally a simple girl like me...i totally love simple days and enjoy just walking around, viewing the sights and all of that..the simple things rock!

October 18, 2007  

Forgive her father for she has sinned but only a lil' bit...I think [LOL]

J/K gurl.

HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR BIRTHDAY HONEY!!! MAY YOU HAVE MANY/PLENTY MORE TO COME. :-)

October 18, 2007  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

And your locs ARE long and soooo cute on you!!

October 20, 2007  

GO...GO...GO...GO...GO...GO...GO SHAWTY!!!

October 23, 2007  

What the heck already...it's Tuesday!

October 23, 2007  

*Brushing the dust off my seat*

Oh don't mind me. Carry on!

October 23, 2007  

Happy Birthday and Locaversary!

Hope you had a great weekend.

October 23, 2007  

Oh my...I'm so LATE! Happy Belated Birthday! You've MADE it to the midpoint! Make this one your best year yet!

October 24, 2007  

oooooooooooooooo "parking!!!" i remember "parking" at my old middle school becausee it was down the street from my house! don't worry, i was NOT in middle school at the time!!!! he ended up being late for curfew and got grounded!!!! we were in his mom's old ass burgundy lancer!

October 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home