Life through my eyes......
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Getting down with Jameil
1) You have a Ghandi quote as your tag. What change do you think you can make to have a lasting impact on the world? I would have to say, raising my children as my parents raised me. You never know one of them could be the next president cause I sure dont want to be it LOL. I mean I know I do some community service and what not but most of the time honestly I'm content with sitting in the back or rather doing the work that goes on behind the scene, not to say that I dont ever want to shine..I do, but I get more happiness out of seeing things go right....so I'm raise my children and pray that they would discover a cure for cancer...or better yet stupidity LOL...let me stop.
2) Where do you want to be in 5 years? Hmm I think I did this one already but since I just turned 25, I want to be married with possibly one child and out of law school.
3) If Hun left tomorrow, would you be ok? I would be hurt yes, but depending on where he went and why I'd do my best to get over it and move on.
4) Your fam has you all up IN the church. What's your favorite Bible verse? I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me. It's just something about knowing that I can do ANYTHING because I have this power inside me..I need to remember that more often.
5) Other than DC, NOVA, or 7 cities, where would you like to live and why? I'd love to live in SC (I have relatives down there and I love the sun), Atlanta...I visited there and I love the black culture down there...I've been to Miami but I dont wanna live down there people are too stuck on how you look I aint got time to be working out all the dang on time.
6) What's your dream job and what are you doing to get there? A Family attorney with my own practice working my own hours and being able to really say that I'm there for my family and not feel like I'm sacraficing my time or my clients time to do so. Well right now I work at a law firm, I'm in paralegal school and after that is done with I'm going to look for a job as a paralegal in a family law practice, work there for a couple of years and then go on to law school.
Today is one of those days, I keep saying to myself somethings that I've written in my thankful posts. Me and Hun got into it last night....he had to work last night and came home and wanted to cuddle...or rather he was holding me and I was just there. Kissed me this morning and I didnt want to get into it so I let him and he asked if I was ok, I of course said I was when I wasn't but I just dont feel like dealing with it anymore so I left the house......hmmmmm so to take my mind off of things I'm working on reading and whatnot for class..I have an exam due tomorrow it's take home so I'm gonna work on it at work and then go home and hit the bed......hopefully I'll be aight later this week.....I talked to my sissy (DeepNThought) and she got me to thinking that I really do need to understand that he has his own way of doing things and loving...we're both different..however I think we should be able to compromise..I dont think he feels the same....great
posted @ 10:18am