Life through my eyes......

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Dating Honey

So I was doing my daily browsing of blogs while listening to Emily Kings album (which by the way is HOTTTT so get that if you dont have it..and yes I bought it LOL haven't bought a CD in a min..anywho moving on) and I came across BK's entry on dating...I decided to "borrow" it...so here goes:

It comes from Essense.com where they are having women go on 30 dates in 30 dates...interesting concept I would be tired LOL...I've always wanted to do speed dating though maybe I'll drag hun even though we're dating it would be fun to laugh at later LOL...anywho....

Presenting Honey: The Sophisticated Lady

You stand up for yourself without putting your guy down. You're making waves when necessary without causing a tsunami. Keep taking the high road and you'll never have to worry about any bad press. After all, if it doesn't work out with this guy, he may rave about you to your future husband one day.

This describes me cause I hate to air out my business i will wait till we are in the car to tell you that you are underdressed or I'll suggest somewhere to help you save face while I look fly.

Hmm funny I should ask Hun how his first date with me was and recount it to you guys.

posted@9:48am
posted by Ms.Honey at 6:39 AM

9 Comments:

I could use a Speed Date right now. I can't remember the last time I went on a date that didn't consist of going to a bar. When I say the pickins are slim in Pittsburgh, they are slim. The ratio here is about 4-1.

September 18, 2007  

MisUnderstood...WOW what the devil lol that is slim...I love going on a date where I can really talk to a guy and not just watch a movie. Although I love movie nights with my babe I will admit that I love when we just talk over dinner

September 18, 2007  

I like dates that I dont have to plan. I mean, dang if you ask me out you should know where we are going. I am not big into speed dating though. I have to go check out that article

September 18, 2007  

Dating...I remember that! lol, I like surprises, just sweep me off my feet. lol.

September 18, 2007  

Deep...Yea that's very true..I tell babe all the time I shouldn't have to suggest something find and plan it yourself LOL

Gurl...LOL yea but some aren't good at that as we all know :)

September 18, 2007  

LMAO.. I'm glad I'm not the ONLY one who would be tired LOL

September 18, 2007  

I always wanted try a speed dating thing once. It sounds like fun.

September 18, 2007  

guess i need to read that article then. i kept hearing about it, but i haven't had the time--sometimes school sucks a pile of donkey balls! :-/

September 18, 2007  

i looooove the vids they put out after the dates. good times man!! so funny. i have something else to check every day. great. just what i need. another reason not to do anything! lololol. 30dates/30days is too much for me, no thanks! but they're doing 5 women so its not like one person doing 30 dates. that would be too much! i'd be like can i get some mellymell time! i mean there's only so much mellymell to go around!!

September 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home