Life through my eyes......

Friday, September 21, 2007

Oh YEAHHHHH


Now this is the kind of martini I need this weekend LOL...of course not the feeling single part but the seeing double part :)
In honor of TMI Friday (which is really TMI Tuesday but hey I do what I want lol) here goes:
1. What is one thing a your significant other could do to you to rock your world?
Hm rock my world as in michael jacksons you rock my world you know you did and everything I want I give..umm ok I digress see how overly hyper I get on Friday any lil thing can send me into a singing, laughing or talking rage..anywho...I would have to say that I love when he smiles...I mean LOVE. It's funny cause I've always had a thing for lips but when babe smiles it just does something to me....cause I see the smile go from his lips to his eyes..it makes his whole face light up. Makes me wanna pounce on him..seriously I never thought a smile could do that but his does :) Now if we're talking something else I love when he does this thing while we're umm you know lol, it's from the back but he's laying on my back...it's like he's sooo close to me and he's whispering in my ear MANNNNNNNN..aight enough of that LOL
2. Which super power (ability to turn invisible, ability to read people's thoughts, or invulnerability) would you take and why?
Being that I am a super woman in training (currently taking notes on how BK does what she does and hasn't passed out) I would have to say invulnerability. Sometimes I think my feelings of concern about what others think or might say clouds my judgement I use to be such a sucker for caring about what folks cared about me or if they liked me..yea I'd say man I dont care but all along I'm wondering what the heck I did to them to make them not like me..I mean I'm a nice person lol...now I'm really like that. I could care less if you like me, you aint paying my bills do what you want. You liking or not liking me isn't gonna make me live longer :) On top of that if you dont like me at least I know I'm on your mind.
3. Would you rather be tied up or tie someone else up? Why?
I've been both and to be honest I would rather be tied up haha. It's just something about me not being in control that (in white girl voice) turns me on lol. Add blindfolding to that and we will be in the house all weekend I will be begging you to do it again. Hun and I have yet to enter that realm but I'm interested to see how he would react to that. We already know that I'm the more exploratory one in the relationship lol. Then again if I tied someone else up I would like that too..knowing that they couldn't do anything...but I'd probably do something crazy to em like put makeup on em LOL hmmm unless I tied them up and was dancing LOL...I'm too shy to do all that though LOL...ok next question see how I get all caught up lol
4. What is your best physical and non physical asset?
Physical I would have to say I've heard different things....I've heard my cheekbones cause they are high lol, my butt cause it's big (you dont know how many times I've heard I like big butts and I cannot lie or phatty girl lol) or my eyes...personally I'm gonna go with my lips I love putting lip gloss on them LOL...it's poppin. Non physical would have to be the fact that I really am a good friend. I listen to everything, give my opinion and let it be known that whatever you decide I'm here no matter what....I remember when my best friend was pregnant and everyone was telling her to abort and I mean EVERYONE but I told her that ok I didn't believe in that however she's my sister and if that's what she wants to do, I would go with her and take care of her till she was ok....I'm glad she didn't cause my goddaughter is the best thing that's happened to her :)
5. If they were naming new Dwarves beyond the seven what would your name be and why?
Indecisive LOL. As you can tell I can never give a yes or no answer there is no black and white to me there is always gray. I dont know why I do this, I mean seriously it takes me a while to come up with a yes or no answer. I mean I have to not to say anything else to give a yes or no answer. And even when I do give an answer I'm like well I dont know...I could blah blah or blah blah. When I go shopping I very often go back to the same store and pick up and put down something that I'm looking at..sometimes even when I leave the store I'm thinking about it when I go home...sometimes I go back but most often if I dont get it at the store I wont get it ....but I'll be thinking about it lol
Bonus: What's the most embarrassing thing you ever bought?
To be honest nothing....but I am sooo embarassed to go buy a vibrator LOL. I have no clue why I wanna go to a sex shop but I'm like oh lord what if someone I know sees me in there they are gonna think I'm a freak LOL....I'm insane I know haha. I use to be embarassed to watch "movies" if you know what I mean LOL....but now I watch them...of course not all the time LOL but I'm like hmm I saw this on so and so..lets try that hahaha or I'll watch one and then it ends up watching us hahha
What to do this weekend: Nothing much one of my homies is coming into town tonight I haven't seen her in like 3 years and funny thing is I consider her one of my best friends LOL. So we'll do dinner tonight, I'm gonna run some errands tomorrow morning before heading to my girls 25th bday dinner, sunday church and then hanging out....i got monday off so if I'm not around I'm probably cleaning haha or sleeping. Have a great weekend :)
Random: Have you heard that new JayZ song..what you think about it (http://www.zshare.net/audio/3761600731c750/http://s/)....I dont know man I might have to take another listen to it before I can say I like it...but I ammmm soooo jammin to Kanye's Champion and Flashing Lights (which has Dwele on it..I LOVE HIM) Keyshia's new cd is on bet and so are a rack of others...at least I have some music to get me extra hyper today lol
posted@9:25am
posted by Ms.Honey at 5:59 AM

15 Comments:

I read the post but couldn't get passed the whispering in the ear while "being grown".

I need to make a phone call!

September 21, 2007  

Lady...hahahahaha you are silly! Have a great weekend tell POOKA I said HIIII

September 21, 2007  

Honey...

Sounds like you have learned to master the art of being good @ being bad!!! [LOL]

Have a great weekend girl.

September 21, 2007  

I love your post today. You make me learn so much about myself.
"Sometimes I think my feelings of concern about what others think or might say clouds my judgement. I used to be such a sucker for caring about what folks care about me or if they liked me."
It seems as though you are me:)
I am going to really focus on that this weekend.
Thanks

Not even gonna get started about the getting tied up! LOL

September 21, 2007  

MsBehaving...I wonder who I got that from (wink) Have a wonderful weekend!!!

MisUnderstood...I told you we need to hang out we have TOOO MUCH in common lol then again we are LIBRAS :)

September 21, 2007  

I really enjoyed reading this. It seems like you've got the naughty but nice thing on lock.

Have a great weekend!!

September 21, 2007  

Tasha..YOUR BACK!! WOOHOO I do what I can lol have a great weekend too...guess I better head over so I can see if you've updated and what I've missed.

September 21, 2007  

The part about him laying on your back and whispering in your ear made me a little moist. I feel ya girl.

Have a good weekend.

September 21, 2007  

You def know how to articulate some things sistah gurl!! In order to digress from the sexiness bc I know Hun don't play, I agree that there is so much gray out there. I almost question the motives of those who are too decisive

September 21, 2007  

TSG....BWAHHHHHH why did I bust out laughing and I mean bust out laughing..Hun don't know what he in for when I get over there especially since I've read my own post about 10 times today LOL darn it LOL

Soumynona...I feel ya, hun says I can never give a yes or no but I mean I have to take in alll elements before I say yes or no and even when I do there is a well what if or only lol...

September 21, 2007  

Ah indecisivenesses, a classic Libra trait, if you're into that kind of stuff. I suffer from it too at times and it's annoying as all hell.

Bondage is fun...period. If that isn't hot then I don't know what is.

You know summer is almost over and that swimsuit pic hasn't appeared in my inbox yet. :o(

Have a nice weekend.

September 21, 2007  

Freaky...ummmmm (blank stare) what swimsuit pic lol..I have no idea what you are referring to sir :)

September 21, 2007  

nice chatting with you mommie. i just wanted to warn you that i am borrowing that nice little befitting image you got there. oh and thanks for the music referrals. i was wondering if ms. cole's cd was gonna be a'ight. the others i have already downloaded via itunes. you know a chick's gotta stay abreast. no sexual pun intended. lol

September 22, 2007  

As always, answers worth waiting for. Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

September 22, 2007  

"our martinis make you see double and feel single"

i couldn't even concentarte on the post because the quote in the little pic. i don't even drink, but this made me wanna head to a bar or something!!!!

September 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home