Life through my eyes......

Monday, November 05, 2007

Breathe Easy....

So these last couple of weeks if you've noticed I haven't been on top of my game when it comes to posting...partially because I've been doing homework or somewhat trying to do it and apparently my trying has paid off cause I've gotten all A's on my exams and I have one to turn in today and that will prayerfully be an A.

Hun and I have been dealing with one another and I've come to realize after talking to him...which of course came after we had a yelling discussion that we are VERY different people and if we're going to work then we have to accept that and go from there. I have my own way of doing things and so does he, we dont want to change one another but we do want to accept one another. He made a valid statement yesterday....he said be who you were when I first met you, that's what I liked about you...how you laugh at everything how you talk too much how you give me space yet still want to see me.....and I will admit I have changed a little but I think that comes with the territory of getting to know someone better.

I told him that sometimes it bothers me when he yells about things especially when I'm not trying to yell..body language says alot and if your on the defense then that's gonna put me on the defense. So let's just say we have a lot of growing to do together and individually. He works alot and that use to bother me and I guess at certain times it still does, but it's not like he's working just because....in his words he's working two jobs to make it better for us later...and I love that about him...which is why I try to understand how he feels when he does have to work two jobs and I'm at home chillin while he's grindin..I can't expect him to be superman although he tends to act like it lol....

So all in all I'm good I think that I just had a Honey moment where I got spoiled and wanted more time and attention and that's not necessarily a bad thing but I can't be a baby about it LOL as much as I want to be :)

The weekend was nice, saw American Gangster twice yesterday I fell asleep on it though cause we went for drinks and I was a lil too relaxed but Hun fell asleep on it on Friday night so we're even. I love when we have dinner together and just relax on the couch I wouldn't trade those moments for anything....I like to stretch out and have my legs across his lap or if I'm laying down he sometimes lays on my side....we do good when we're like that LOL...it's just when the devil creeps in and trys to make the good...the bad and the ugly that I have a problem with but I've got him in check now so it's all good.

Got some sleep this weekend....put rugs and stuff down in the bathrooms, so it was relaxed and chill..which of course is always nice....I'm once again looking forward to this weekend....


Quote from the weekend: "Dont let your happenings determine your happiness" (Jo-Jo from Run's House)


posted@9:54am
posted by Ms.Honey at 6:46 AM

10 Comments:

It's good that you two are getting to the core of each other now. Those honest conversations are really necessary, and keep a relationship together. Glad you had a good weekend!

November 05, 2007  

Tasha..It was very insightful and refreshing hopefully we can move positively forward LOL..gotta love that lingo.

November 05, 2007  

Keep up the good school work. I was kind'a wondering about your lackadaisical post ethic. *LOL* I heard JoJo made to repeat that quote by Run, however, I raise you one quote from American Gangster: "Quitting while you are ahead is not the same as quitting." Touche, darling. . .

November 05, 2007  

Pro...Yes, i was a slacker but hopefully things will get back to normal LOL somewhat I love Run's House..I love that movie AG..umm Denzel was yummy in it a lil gangsta but still yummy.

November 05, 2007  

A's look good on you
keep wearing them!

November 05, 2007  

GC..I like how they look as well :)

November 05, 2007  

I love Rev Run's show

Those convos are absolutely necessary. Yet many do not realize that. They ignore the things that they dislike and/or need to change, hoping they go away. By discussing them, it keeps things honest

November 05, 2007  

growing as individuals is important to a relationship as growing together. It's good to hear that you both are working toward each.

Congrats on your grades; that's awesome

November 06, 2007  

"I told him that sometimes it bothers me when he yells about things especially when I'm not trying to yell..body language says alot and if your on the defense then that's gonna put me on the defense. So let's just say we have a lot of growing to do together and individually."

mmmmmm!!!! just had the awesome "privilege" of riding 20 minutes in silence because of some bullshyt like this!

November 06, 2007  

i am always glad to hear that people can talk through and work things out...sometimes people do have to work harder RIGHT NOW to get somewhere later you know...and that's a good thing..

its also a good thing that you have been focused on your studies...

November 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home