Life through my eyes......

Friday, November 02, 2007

Friday Frankness

I dont do TMI Tuesday on Tuesday I do it on Friday lol so here goes....I didn't really like these questions but oh well...here goes

1. If they kept stats of your sex life like they do in sports, what would you lead the league in? what all time record would you hold? Hmmmm since I am not up on my sports game like I should be the first thought that came to my head when I read this question would be a tennis match where the score would be 0-love.....me having 0 lol sike let me stop. So umm yea here's a question I dont' really have the answer to....

2. What song gets you in the mood to have sex? best music to fuck to? best music to make love to? any slow song, stripper themed songs make me want to F like when I listen to some UGK or something lol..making love is def some slow jams, some brian mcknight, some jodeci, some tamia

3. Where is your favorite place to have sex in your house/apartment? I like everywhere I try not to do it in the bedroom LOL but i keep my spot clean so you dont have to worry about where you sit lol

4. (girls) Have you sent or given your used panties to a guy? Do you know what happened to them? (guys) Have you taken/asked for a girls panties before? What did you do with them? (non-breeders) What is the protocol for this "tradition"? Umm I've had a guy ask for my panties but never given them to him

5. What makes a kiss a great to you? Time, meaning the slowness of it, how he caresses my neck or my back how he slowly pulls away them comes back how he might pull on my lips emmm I love lips haha

Bonus: Who pays for a date? If the girl asks a guy out, does she pay? If you are interested in same sex partners, how do you determine who pays? When I ask a guy out I sometimes pay unless I know that he doesn't care to which we will sorta split it meaning i'll put in like 10 if the bill is 30 lol..me and R use to do that....umm I'm not interested in same sex partners so I have no clue but you could say whoever wants to be the guy tonight lol..sike let me stop

posted@10:30am
posted by Ms.Honey at 7:20 AM

6 Comments:

HAHAHAHA... that first one cracked me the heck up, because I think my answer'd be the same.

On the song thing...since I don't really move with the times, I'd have to say SILK (yeah...I know it's old) but "Meeting in my Bedroom"...hahaha or Jamie Fox's whole cd...HAHAHA and OF COURSE R. Kelly's "Greatest Sex"

No, I've given my panties to anyone and they've bet not have stole them.

November 02, 2007  

Just...I know right I dont want no one stealin my panties LOL

November 02, 2007  

HAY HONRY hope you have an awesome weekend

November 02, 2007  

you are OFF the hook! At least i know who to hit up for some tips...LOL

November 02, 2007  

Let me find out you had a question that you couldn't answer. I never thought that would happen.

Have you seen my answers this week?

November 02, 2007  

Jodeci...be still making babies to that music.

LOL @ everywhere, but the bedroom. Keep it fresh.

November 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home