Life through my eyes......

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

"The grass may look greener on the other side of the fence, but you still have to mow it."


I'm ever so thankful for...

being able to realize the things around me that can be changed and the things that I can't change and keep it moving

understanding that sometimes you just have to be quiet

friends, who check up on me when they know something is wrong even when I have yet to tell them what's going on

honesty, love and friendship

my parents, even when I dont talk to them I can't help but smile at the memories they've given me

my sisters...they keep me smiling and on my toes

my nephews..especially my toot who is doing wonderfully in scwhool..as he says it lol and that he loves me and I should be good

the fact that I'm doing pretty good in school, I mean paying for it yourself gives you a whole different view on doing homework lol

each of you for still coming by even when I was being lasidasical (thanks Pro for that new word I love it lol..I might have spelled it wrong though)


posted@9:32am
posted by Ms.Honey at 6:28 AM

8 Comments:

Those are great t hings to be grateful for. You are truly blessed.

November 07, 2007  

Diva..I think I am :)

November 07, 2007  

I'm thankful for you being you. Your quotes every Wednesday, your truthfulness in your writing, and how you always find the good in a bad situation (either that or you're just good at putting on fronts).

I'm also thankful for learning that patience is a virtue and good things come to those who wait.

November 07, 2007  

i am happy to hear that you are doing so well...

i am thankful for the basics, the clothes on my back, shoes on my feeet, food in the house and heat...it may seem like nothing, but its the little things that really matter...

for the ability to love even in when i am totally scared to death to do so...but giving my all no matter what

for life and to life...

for my friends...

November 08, 2007  

re quiet
aayyyymen!
Sometimes that just works for me. Works like a tonic.

November 08, 2007  

lackadaisical.

i figured paying for school did that to you! lol. yay for fam and friends. fab!

November 08, 2007  

Those are definitely some good things to be thankful for honey. :-)

As always, thanks for sharing.

November 08, 2007  

I know one thing, you have already claimed the grateful crown from up above ;)

November 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home