Life through my eyes......

Friday, November 09, 2007

In Honor of TMI Tuesday here are my interview questions from Freaky...since he ummm rather Freaky I figured his questions would fit right in..cause this week's TMI questions SUCKED!!!

1. Swallow or spit? UMmmm when I taste something nasty I spit it out LOL

2. What are three things a man can do to insure not getting another date with you? Dress horribly, talk more than me (lol), have horrible breathe, try to grope me when I haven't made it clear that I want him to do so

3. Where's the swimsuit pics you were supposed to hook me up with? I got fat and I figured you wouldn't want to see a whale LOL

4. If you could insert yourself into any show on TV what would it be? What would your role on the show be? Law and Order...an attorney so I can say I OBJECT (funny enough though I say stuff like that in real life LOL you would think I'm in law school right now)..my favorite episode of that's so raven is the one where she is trying to get chelsea and her guy friend (I forgot his name) out of jail and she is dressed like a colonel lol and she says these habeous corpusals LOL

5. What was the last thing you got into a fist fight about? Hmmmm I can't even remember I'm too old for that LOL probably when I was in HS with one of my little sisters over the remote or something..yea we did that dont act like you didnt when you were younger

6. If you had to move somewhere (at least three states away) where would it be and why? GA....I love it down there and I mean who wouldn't want to be near the Coca-Cola factory and get soda for free allll day lol

posted@ 9:28am
posted by Ms.Honey at 6:26 AM

12 Comments:

I had at least a dozen freakyish questions but for some reason people kind of expect me to be a big ole perv, maybe it's the name, so I switched things up a bit. LOL

I've heard pineapple juice can do wonders for the taste and Splenda can sweeten it up too. What? Gotta keep up to date in the perverted sciences to keep my name.

Fat, mmm hmm, sure. If the fatness has occurred in the booty area I'm going to need those pics a.s.a.p. Don't worry about why or what I will do with said pics.

Overruled Honey Libra! I'll see you in chambers, wear something clingy, and bring those swimsuit pics too. We're in recess. LOL

They give out free pop? And no one informed me of this why? x( The weather's too hot and I know a lot of people I couldn't stand here has moved there but free pop warrants at least a visit.

November 09, 2007  

Freaky..LOL you are indeed worth every letter of your name LOL...that's what I love about you and I will def meet the judge in chambers if I wont be found in contempt.

November 09, 2007  

I expected so much more perv questions from Freaky. LOL

Everybody trying to move to ATL. That's why by this time next year they will run out of water and it's nothing they can do about it. A small town of about 150 about 100 miles from ATL has already ran out of water. The fire chief has to make a trip two days out the week to AL to get water. They only have running water 3 hours out the day from 6pm to 9pm. I don't know what ATL is going to do seeing they have over 300,000 people.

November 09, 2007  

TSG..exactly which is why I have yet to move down there..I say it but I know it aint happening unless some folks move out LOL

November 09, 2007  

those were cool question/answers.

im glad i stopped by.

have a great weekend

November 09, 2007  

@ honey: You distributing pics? Where do I sign up?

@ freaky: The line starts behind me.

November 09, 2007  

i don't know if i can remeber my last fist fight either. i think it was when i was in middle school and my cousin's damn friend had stolen my gold nugget pinky ring (yall remember them?) and lied abouut it saying that her grandpa had "found it" for her.

November 11, 2007  

I'm mad the only reason you can find fit to move to GA is the world of Coke. hahahahahahahaha

November 12, 2007  

can I just say I would so want to be on L&O too
my line would be:
badgering the witness!!!

November 12, 2007  

wow...this post is wild lol

lol lmao

November 12, 2007  

I would want to be one of the guys on i love ny so i could slap the shit outta her LMAO - she get on my nerves

November 12, 2007  

the govenor had a prayer vigil today. So, we might get some water.

I cant believe you would only move here for coke and not to hang out with me. I would cook.lol

November 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home