Life through my eyes......

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

"No matter how bad things get, it could always be worse"

I'm thankful for...

the fact that I was blessed enough to wake up this morning and go to my job, some people dont have that luxury

being able to have a family to see next week during the holiday, this is a rough time of year for many people

the semester almost being over, when I say I'm ready multiply how ready you think I am times 10 and you probably still wont know how ready I am lol

old and new friends who pop up during this time of year...even the ones that I dont care too much for

the anticipation of going christmas tree shopping with my hun....we have no clue where we are putting the tree but umm I'm sure we'll figure something out :)

putting my vacation time in for christmas and if everyone approves it I will have a week off and wont be back to work till after new years WOOOHOOO

the anticipation of the above happening I have never been out of work a whole week so I'm seriously not gonna know what to do with myself

not having my thurs class till after thanksgiving..its one of my harder classes, but I'm still getting an A, however I do need a break from it :)

thanksgiving being almost here

each of you as you read this, I pray that you enjoy the time spent with those you love


posted @ 10:58am
posted by Ms.Honey at 7:49 AM

15 Comments:

Libra-you continue to be a brigh light in this sometime shadowy blogscape. I always appreciate your positivity and always no where to come when I need a dose.

Bless you.

November 14, 2007  

SG...I'm glad you enjoy them, I need these posts more than you know and on a day when I'm not feeling too much like me, I stop by and read for myself and I feel much better..so thank you for knowing that they help you as much as they help me

November 14, 2007  

I'm ready to get my grub on next Thursday. By that Saturday, I'll be tired of dressing.

November 14, 2007  

maybe you and hun should get one of those upside-down trees that u hang from the ceiling. : )

I'm anticipating thanksgiving too. And already knocking out those Christmas gifts.

November 14, 2007  

Talking about trees I love the smell of fresh pine, sitting with a cup of tea quietly watching the lights twinkle. You brighten my day

November 14, 2007  

OMG even though I know turkey day is next Thursday I can't wrap my head around it!

November 14, 2007  

Love your thankful posts!

November 14, 2007  

unless you love your job, a week off makes you want to never go back! christmas tree shopping! yay!!!

November 14, 2007  

I find myself using that quote on somebody every day. Sometimes we are so caught up in our own problems that we don't appreciate the fact that it could always be worse. Thanks for the reminder.

November 14, 2007  

Always inspiring to read your grateful list. You always find the positive in the negative and keep in real in the process.

November 15, 2007  

I am still thankful for that eye on your page. It makes me feel all bubbly inside. Just kidding

You page is very inspirational. Keep uplifting. Blessings will come because of it.

Con Inc

November 15, 2007  

Hey H.L.!!!!

I have a lot of catching up to do on your blog, but I'm happy to see things are going well between you and your hun:-)

November 15, 2007  

this always gives me such great perspective on everything going on in my life everytime I read it

November 15, 2007  

You always have the most postive, uplifting posts.

November 15, 2007  

I'm not ready for thanksgiving at all. I'm dreading the fact that Christmas is right around the corner too.

November 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home