Life through my eyes......

Friday, November 16, 2007

Not as good as could be but still good

The above pic was "borrowed" from Ms. Behaving lol

1. Have you ever met a fellow blogger in person? Yep I've met quite a few and that list will expand next year when I make it my business to meet my sissy and my twin..so be prepared ladies!!! Actually everyone has been mad cool that I've met I look forward to hanging out with them more.

2. Did you ever play an innocent game of "I'll show you mine if you show me yours"? How old where you? I dont even recall playing that game and that's real LOL. I remember doing stuff when I was a kid, like playing house and watching a guy pee I mean I thought I was doing something when I finally went in the boys bathroom and saw that it wasn't that diff from the womens bathroom LOl of course the urinals amazed me and I tried to use them LOL

3. When did you get your first not so innocent kiss? I was at church at an afternoon service and the place was the sound room LOL...out in the hallway....he's one of my best friends now and honestly we will never go down that road again and that's fine by us :) I think we know each other too well

3a.If your partners are no longer of the opposite sex, when did you get that first kiss? Umm my partners have always been of the opposite sex but when I was little I did kiss a girl..I mean of course I didnt tounge her down we were 4 I didnt know any better LOL

4. Have you ever awoke with someone who's name you did not remember? Nope, I've always remembered names now the question would be do I call them again after they've been horrible LOL..and that answer would be no as well..that's only happened once though. I have regretted giving up the goods to someone though...regretted it so bad that I cried.

5. Have you ever let someone else wash you while you were perfectly capable of doing it yourself? Yes and it's something that turns me on. I love taking a bath or shower with the person I'm with. It's something about them taking care in soaping me up and then letting the water run over my body...umm ok enough of that LOL

Bonus (as in optional): What makes a great first date for you? Honestly, I dont like doing movies as a first date, I have been bowling on a first date that was fun and I've been to a museum which was great cause I got to see what he liked and what interested him.


Plans for the weekend: Hanging out with some of the girls tonight, tomorrow might do the homeless walk here in DC, run some errands, clean the house a little and decide on a thanksgiving outfit LOL..yes I can't just wear anything cause we will be gone all day and I dont wanna be looking a mess when I meet the rest of his family LOL. We will see if everything goes as planned


posted@11:08am
posted by Ms.Honey at 8:00 AM

6 Comments:

cute cute cute
everything about this post was so cute
have a great weekend
I will see if I can't get "the girls" to do something too

November 16, 2007  

Have a good weekend!!!

November 16, 2007  

GC...I need time with the girls it refreshes me lol

TSG...You TOOOOO :)

November 16, 2007  

Have a wonderful weekend.

November 16, 2007  

Enjoy your weekend!!

November 16, 2007  

The visual I got when you said you tried to use a urinal will make me laugh for the rest of the weekend.

November 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home