Life through my eyes......

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

"Man is fond of counting his troubles, but he does not count his joys. If he counted them up as he ought to, he would see that every lot has enough happiness provided for it"

I'm thankful....

for friends who show me love even when I'm being a bia bia lol

for those who love me enough to listen to me ramble on and on about the same thing

for my family....couldn't wish for or ask for anything better

for being able to talk to my god daughter she is getting so big she sang dont you want me baby to me on the phone yesterday and said she wanted a baby for christmas and $100 lol (of course the money was prompted by her mother lol)

for my nephews they are getting so big..time passes so fast

for being able to not snoop...as nosey as I am....I will ask over and over before I looking for crap

for having the ability to not make something out of nothing

for the anticipation of hanging out with my homies ALLLLL weekend starting fri night with a sleepover (dont act like ya'll dont do that anymore lol and it's only for girls so dont be thinkin nasty)

for partying sat night with my friend and her boyfriend before they move to Miami...I'm gonna miss em....you rarely meet folks that you can deal with on the regular lol and when they move away you get sad....

for realizing that I've outgrown my job....it's time to move on and move to another area in my life....so umm if you know of anything holla at a sister via email lol

for the miniature amount of snow on the ground LOL...I mean it shows me that maybe dreams do come true :)

for being able to cry and not feel bad for feeling so relieved after I had let it out.


posted@9:59am
posted by Ms.Honey at 6:52 AM

7 Comments:

I just love reading these. I'm thankful for the snow today too, but it makes me homesick!

December 05, 2007  

what would i do without wonderful wednesday...
i am thankful for the ability to look at life as a blessing and learn from its lessons...

for having loving, dedicated, Christian crazy parents (family)...(i know but my parents are crazy christians if that even remotely makes sense...)that have raised me and continue to support me no matter what...

for being strong, self reliant and independant...knowing that if all else fails, i'll make it...because I will pull myself up...

December 05, 2007  

I'm thankful for everything.

Ummm..where are my "ask Honey Libra questions"? lol

December 05, 2007  

TSG..LOL I probably forgot them so much has been going on I'll post them tomorrow..if I haven't already answered them lol

December 05, 2007  

we have snow too. I'm thankful I don't have to wait on the bus.

December 05, 2007  

thanks for last night. It was nice to get that stuff off of my chest. Hopefully there are more conversations like that in our future.

December 05, 2007  

let it out girl! hurray for hangin w/the homies!! look at your friends moving this way-- an excuse to visit miami & somewhere to stay! miami is soooooooooo fun.

December 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home