Life through my eyes......

Friday, December 07, 2007

Relax, Relate, RELEASE

So yea my blogging as of lately has been real sucky but I mean hey what can I say....I have lots of crap on my mind and unless you talk to me then I just dont feel the need to write it out....sooo I'm doing TMI Tuesday questions to help me relieve some tension of the brain...I haven't done it in a while so I'm trying to catch up lol

1. If your partner buys you a sexy little "something" is it a present for you or for your partner? I think it would be a present for the both of us..I mean we could use it together

2. What are 3 characteristics of "your type"? Tall, full lips, and a nice smile...I dont really have a complexion thing everything is situational.

3. On a scale of 1-10, how good a cook are you? I think I'm about a 6, as time goes on and I have to cook more I'll probably get better

4. Tattoos: Love them or hate them. On you? On a partner? I love them, I have two and my hun has one and wants another one

5. Stubble: Good or bad? How often do you shave? Umm stubble where LOL

Bonus (as in optional):What are a few of your favorite things (both sexual non-sexual)? I love kissing, caressing, music, ranch dressing, shoes and pretzels just to name a few :)


1. Are you a member of the mile high club? Nope but I think it's something that I'd like to do I'm a member of other clubs though lol

2. What is the most public place you have ever had sex? in a nightclub..dont ask maybe if your nice I'll tell ya..one day

3. What is your most embarrassing family moment? I was at a family reunion dinner and my lil cuz who is not so little anymore came up to me (I think I was still in college) and he was like remember when we came over your house and you farted and it stunk..I was like dang homie lol every farts wow..but everyone was all quiet and busted out laughing..great

4. What kind of birth control do you use? Umm why are you gonna buy me some more

5. Have you ever had sex in the snow? Rain? Not in the snow and not in the rain but the rain is on my to do list..the snow however is too cold and I'm not trying to freeze my ovaries..thanks

Bonus (as in optional):Describe your flirting technique: innuendo, telling a dirty joke, talking about sex life, or physical contact? I tend to smile and touch a lot, lean on you that's about it


1. what's the sexiest gesture a woman can make? I have no clue someone said me acting and looking mean attracted them to me

2. what are 3 inevitable things about you? I talk alot, I ask lots of questions, I love being in love

3. what do you want . . . . now? Some food

4. what asset do you have besides the physical and the material? I'm a wonderful listener and a wonderful friend..once your in my circle it takes alot for me to eliminate you :)

5. describe a sexy mind. ME lol

Bonus (as in optional):What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? Just being able to enjoy life and all that it comes with including the bad.

posted by Ms.Honey at 9:00 AM

7 Comments:

you are truly one of a kind...and that's a good thing...feel me...maybe one day i'll get the courage to do one of these...

December 07, 2007  

TC...LOL I try to be..have a good weekend chica!!

December 07, 2007  

i see u were tagged, is that like catch a girl kiss a girl

December 07, 2007  

I always get a kick out of your questions AND answers. Thanks for sharing.

December 07, 2007  

You know how much I anticipate your answers. Thanks for making up for the ones you missed.

Were you discribing me in the answer to #2 on the first one? . . . just checking.

December 08, 2007  

just thought i would stop by and say hello. it's been a while.

the not wanting to freeze your ovaries line cracked me up. :-)

have a great weekend!

December 08, 2007  

Sex in the snow sounds like it would hurt. But the rain could be interesting...

December 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home