Life through my eyes......

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Counting it All Joy

It's hard to understand sometimes
Is there a master plan How do I make sense of everything I'm going through
But maybe it's not ours to knowSo we have to learn to let things goAnd simply try to make the most
Of every day and have the faith
That somehow we will find our way

Chorus 1

So count it all joy, all that you're going through
Even when you're feeling down
Count it all joy, each moments a gift to you
So turn it all around
And even in the darkest night
If you look hard enough
There's a trace of sunlight waiting there Yes waiting there for you


Been searching everywhere to find That rainbow in the air
Whenever I came close it just seemed to disappear I had to change my point of view
Start looking at myself I can't believe I never knew Everything that I need
Was right here yes inside of me

Chorus 1

Bridge I don't have to be afraid
From today I have the faith
That somehow I will find my way

Chorus 2 So count it all joy, all that I'm going through Even when I'm feeling down
Count it all joy, each moments a gift to you So turn it all around
And even in the darkest night If I look straight ahead
There's a trace of sunlight waiting there

Yes waiting there for me and you


(Count it All Joy by BeBe & CeCe Winans)


Have a great day!!

posted@10:43AM
posted by Ms.Honey at 7:40 AM

6 Comments:

i was just listening to this song the other day!!!! well, i was listening to tarralyn ramsey's version though. have you heard tonex's "make me over?" that song had me just a CO-SIGNING and AMENING in the office yesterday! :-)

January 30, 2008  

Fallen...I'm gonna have to listen to that version and the other song :)

January 31, 2008  

count it girl!

January 31, 2008  

hey ms lady..
its been a long time since I've been around...so I dropping by everyone's page to say HI!!!!

February 05, 2008  

What a great song! What album is that from?

February 05, 2008  

okay, Ima need a update
how you doin?
How's school?
How's your boss?
How's that crazy woman who is always up in your business at your desk?
How's your house?
How's your Mom? Your Dad?
How's your gurls?
How's your nephews?

February 05, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home