Life through my eyes......

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Thankful

Haven't really been doing good with these....and it's funny cause when I did it I seemed to feel a lil better about things so here goes...

I'm thankful for being able to wake up this morning

For having usage of my limbs

For just being able to see through these eyes of mine..whether it be through contacts or glasses some folks woke up to darkness

For all my family being safe and sound amid the horrible weather yesterday

For R, who is bombarding his way into my life...in a good way

For realizing that life is about living and learning, I can't be mad that I'm learning lessons the way I am, hopefully my children wont be as hard headed as me lol

For understanding how beautiful I am, even in the mornings with funky breath

For being important to someone

For dreaming of kissing him.....that Total song is playing now and I can't help but smile

For just being able to be me :)

For my new godson Gavin being born healthy and strong and the anticipation of the 2 additional babies that will be born in the next two months..WOOHOOO

For all of you......I might not stop by all the time but believe that when I see or hear something that reminds me of you....I think of you :)


posted@9:55am
posted by Ms.Honey at 6:44 AM

4 Comments:

aww... i love these. and being thankful does have a way of making you feel good, doesn't it?

June 05, 2008  

This is definitely a great list of things to be thankful for.

::waving:: Heeeeeeyyyy Ms. Honey!!!!

June 09, 2008  

I could jump on this and run forever the way I'm feeling, but I won't post in your comment section. Just know that life is good and I am thankful for being able to live it.

June 09, 2008  

good for you!!! taking time to just realize that you have a reason to be thankful is in deed a wonderful thing!

June 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home