Life through my eyes......

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

TMI Tuesday

Havent done one of these in a while. Figured if I did one it would take my mind off the heat LOL

1. What lines have you used to let someone down gently.

I can love you and not be with you, I just think I'm the problem and I dont want to mess your life up. Now that was to put it nicely I've also called men A-holes and wack A bammas among other things LOL

2. If I gave you $10K to waste, what would you buy.

I'd actually pay my bills off.

3. If I gave you $10K, but you had to spend it all on someone else, what would you buy.

I'd pay my parents bills off.

4. If your partner brought a double dildo to bed, you'd be ____________?

Laughing and wondering who this strange man is.

5. What sounds to you make during sex.

That depends I tend to moan and ohhh and ahhh. I've also been know to talk LOL and I do tend to favor the S and F words lol

Bonus (as in optional): Tell your worst break up story.

Honestly all of them are considered bad breakups to me, but I think the one that takes the cake would be Z. I fell in love with him during college and we broke up on good terms but I cried and wouldn't eat for weeks....he was truly someone I wanted to be with. We still talk on occassion and sometimes I wish that time and space were available for us to be together but things happen for a reason so I've moved on.

posted@10:33am
posted by Ms.Honey at 7:26 AM

6 Comments:

pay off bills...YES! man oh man what 10K could do!

June 10, 2008  

Man who you tellin LOL..and the fact I said that shows that I'm getting old lol

June 10, 2008  

Speaking of break ups girl, when I break up with a guy I was really feeling, I just fade to black. Never talk to him again because hearing of him moving on with another woman that ISN'T me is just too much to bear.

June 11, 2008  

Break-ups can mess your life, no doubt.

on a lighter note,growing old is a good sign as it helps you to forget things and should that happen with you then trust me it wont take long for you to forget the guy and move on in life lol...

Try this quiz mydatingpatterns, it will sure help you divert your attention.

June 16, 2008  

wow...great answers.

have a good one!

June 17, 2008  

Just passing through. I miss your TMI Tuesday responses. They were always so entertaining. Hope you get back to them when you get through whatever it is you're goingthrough.

June 23, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home