Life through my eyes......

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

I've been tagged...

I haven't done one of these in a while so since I was tagged...and I do like the person that tagged me LOL I figured I would participate....here goes:

The Rules"List seven songs that you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now, shaping your spring/summer. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to."

Jazmine Sullivan (I need you bad): Boy I need you bad as my heartbeat, (bad like the food I eat)Bad as the air I breath, (baby I want you bad)I need you bad I can't take this pain, (bad I can't take this pain)Boy I'm 'bout to go insane (baby I need you bad)

This is my JAM...on top of that I have a compliation of her songs and I def play them :)

Deitrick Hadden w/ Mary Mary and Reuben (Love him like I do): See I got a testimony how He saved my soul When I was just a sinner left in the cold Gave me a second chanceSaved me from myself Came to my rescue When I needed help You want to know why I love him like I do Cause when my enemies said I was thru He took me from the bottom And put me on the top He laid his hands on me And now I can't be stopped

Jennifer Hudson (Spotlight): Well, I don't like Living under your spotlight Just because you thinkI might find somebody worthy Well, I don't like Living under your spotlight Baby, if you treat me right You won't have to worry

A newbie but I jam to it all the same

For some odd reason when summer or spring rolls around I jam to LL Cool J's Luv you better: Baby smile today Cuz I been on that journey always I'm gon' love you better When your friends'll see you too Just when you think there's nothin' else I can do I'm gon' love you better

Jordin Sparks (No Air): Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air Can't live, can't breathe with no air It's how I feel when i know you ain't there It's no air, no air Got me out here in the water so deep Tell me how you gon' be without me If you ain't here, I just can't breathe It's no air, no air

Monica (Everytime the Beat drops): This is my JAM and I love listening to it when the weather is nice out and my windows are down lol I can't help who I'm is, when they play my shh I just love to dance, every time the beat dropI love to wild out damn right, shake it all night Hey that's my jam, every time the beat drop I said UH, all the ladies in the club grab a dude And you work it real slow, you can do it Move it, till you make him lose it RoRoRoRock then bend my knees, every time the beat drop He gon' be a fan, every time the beat drop

and last but not least: Aerosmith (I dont wanna miss a thing): Yes I can jam to them to..put on this song and you would think I was about to die on the moon lol I don't wanna close my eyes I don't wanna fall asleep'Cause I'd miss you, babe And I don't wanna miss a thing' Cause even when I dream of youThe sweetest dream will never doI'd still miss you, babe And I don't wanna miss a thing


OK I'm done...oh wait one more...Anita Baker (Angel): Love the way we touchI love the way it feelsEverytime you're near meMy poor heart just won't keep stillNo doubt about it that this love I feel is realAsk me to go with you, you know I willHold me near, hold me tightOnly you can make it realOnly you can make it alrightJust let me know that I am special to youMy angel, oh angelYou're my angel, oh angelYou're my angel, oh angelYou're my angel, oh angelYou're my angel, oh angel

I tag everyone in my comments: List your songs in the comments section...ready......set....GO!!!

posted@3:37pm
posted by Ms.Honey at 12:19 PM

15 Comments:

I'm not doing it!!! Jazmine Sullivan is hot..

July 09, 2008  

BK..you suck!! lol

July 09, 2008  

Why am I not up on Jazmine Sullivan but my 16 year old cousin is? I'm slipping on my music game.

July 09, 2008  

i am glad to be back....and i will do this tagged before the week is out!!!

July 10, 2008  

Got tagged by kween. I'll get round to it eventually. :)

July 10, 2008  

I'm luvin that Jazmine Sullivan joint too!

July 11, 2008  

Ahhh, I love the list. Anita B. is my girl. Never heard of Jazmine Sullivan... Amazon here I come. Spotlight is my summer jam!

July 11, 2008  

i like I need you bad, too!

July 14, 2008  

i so need an invite to the other blog of yours... :-D

July 15, 2008  

Great list. Hope you're well. No tagging for me though. I'm barely back to blogging full time. *lol* Enjoy summer.

July 16, 2008  

Cool meme

July 16, 2008  

Whats up girlie! I am going to do this lol!

July 16, 2008  

hey
where are you and what new fab things are you up to?

July 17, 2008  

that Jazmine is real cool...nice lil' cut...Anita B-well ain't nuthin better on any given day

July 20, 2008  

I love Anita Baker...her music is smooth and relaxing..and doesn't Jazmine remind you of Jill Scott or Lauryn Hill or is it just me?

July 23, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home