Life through my eyes......

Monday, July 21, 2008

Once again...

I've gone and disappeared only to reappear lol...I know I know horrible of me...what can I say...lots of things going on and dont really have the time to update like I use to...

School starts in a month and when I say I am excited I mean that in every sense of the word...I can't wait!!

My lil sis lied about being 5cm had me all worried and what not. I promise she has mind problems...chic when to the hospital and is barely 3cm dialated. So she will prob go into labor when she is suppose to Aug 2nd. I took that Fri off so I'll prob go home thurs night after work or more than likely early Fri morning around 5am. Just so I can be there the whole weekend.

Things with Hun and I are kinda weird. He's trying and I can't that I knock him for it. It's just I dont care anymore. He did something that I didn't expect him to do and I to be honest I'm in shock. I dont wanna look at someone and have to wonder if they are telling me the truth everytime they do something and that's what I do. So I choose to ignore the situation and just do what I gotta do without saying anything...which I know is a bad thing but that's how I handle things.

Twin had her baby..she is soooo cute. She's the first baby born into the crew. When I say crew I mean to one of my closest friends. We met freshmen year in 2000 and we've been going strong ever since. Folks are amazed that we still talk to one another and what not but hey as they say in college you meet some of the best friends that you'll ever meet and that is just what happened to me. We're there for every bday, every crying night and every sunshinny day and I can't imagine not having those 5 ladies in my life :)

Hmm what else. Went to see Dark Knight and I LOVED it. Of course I'm a sensative soul so all I could think about was how Heath Ledger died in his prime..I tell ya I was sooo sad. Of course I loved how they brought all the characters stories in and you werent left hanging at least I wasn't so it was a great movie.

I rode R's bike on Saturday and we went to a pool party that was pretty aight. I regret the fact that I didn't get to get in the pool cause we got there so late but I'm going to a bartendars party on Saturday so that should make up for it lol. He's gonna teach me how to ride a motorcycle...so that should be fun...I told Hun what I was doing I have no idea if he was mad or whatever he didn't say he was but later that night he sent me a text and asked if I was still at my cousins house..I was like where else would I be...I guess he thought R's place...great

Now I gotta go see Hell Boy and Journey to the Center of the Earth (in 3d) if I can't see that in 3D then I dont wanna see it...great

Nothing much else going on....what's been going on with you.....guess I should just stop by the blogs huh?

Take care and whenever I disapper just holla at me on gmail I'll prob respond faster lol

posted@10:56am
posted by Ms.Honey at 7:46 AM

12 Comments:

STOP DISAPPEARING!! yay for school starting!! tell your sis to squeeze real tight and hold the baby in so it can be born on aug. 23 aka THE BEST DAY EVER!!!! lol. yay for friends!! i heard journey was GANGSTA in 3d! i sooo wanna see it!! was it a bad shock w/hun? unforgiveable? b/c not trusting someone sounds like a deal-breaker to me...

July 21, 2008  

When trust is gone its kinda hard to keep everything else in place... good luck with that...

at least you know he cares though... since he is trying so hard... so the ball is in your court whether or not you can really move on from whatever made you doubt

July 22, 2008  

Busy, busy I see. LOL. I'm with EB: If the trust is gone, it's hard to get it back. Some may say the way you're handling the situation by ignoring is dumb but that's how you deal. I do the same thing but hey, it works for me.

Sounds like you've had alot going on. Get it all out before school starts. :) Oh and sister is due Aug 2? I'm due Aug8. Lord knows I wish this baby would come now but I guess I'll have to wait a little longer.

July 23, 2008  

you'll figure it all out what to do, where to go, if you should stay...LISTEN TO YOURSELF, its GODs voice whispering what to do...ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS listen to that voice! you'll find your way...
hopefully i'll catch up on my movie going

July 23, 2008  

There is nothing worse than a breach of trust! No matter how much you tell yaself you'll get over it, do you really? *sigh*

Relationships suck!

Yea.. Dark Knight was the business and I too was sad as hell every time Heath appeared on scene. Gave me the willys!!!!

July 24, 2008  

lmao @ Jam!!!

I didn't see Dark Knight yet (going this weekend), so I'm glad you didn't give spoilers!!!

You and Hun...not sure what happened, but I felt in your last couple of posts that there was a distance growing between you two. I hope everything works itself out.

Welcome back!

July 24, 2008  

Hey stranger!!! **waving**

You have no idea how comforting it was to read that someone else wants to see "Journey..." too. I was sure I was gonna have to kidnap somebody's kid to go see it because nobody wanted to see it with me, lol. I can't wait to go see Dark Knight. I have heard nothing but good things about it.

And I guess it would be rude of me to come all up in your spot giving advice after I haven't been here in forever but, you have to decide whether working to get the trust back is worth the effort. And you need to do it sooner rather than later. You would hate to decide that you wanna work on things only to discover that too much time has created too much distance to stretch across. Just my humble opinion.

July 24, 2008  

hey there! there's nothing wrong w/ being MIA from blogging. life's like that sometimes. :-)

July 24, 2008  

Eb said it the best darlin. You have to decide if you can move past whatever happened.

I wish you luck.

July 24, 2008  

Glad to hear you are still around. I should check up on you more often. Hope you have a good weekend.

July 25, 2008  

i hope all is good with you, folk.

July 28, 2008  

Hey Honey! TJ is back! LOL! I have always been lurking. Firewall at work. You know the drill.
Hope all is well.
Holla!

July 28, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home