Life through my eyes......

Monday, August 11, 2008

Are you on Crack.......

So remember the story from last week about the accident well more follywag has been spoken from this persons mouth.

I promise I think she is smoking the breastmilk that she should be giving the baby. This chic took her one month old to Hershey Park on Saturday....and was talking about she put her in a bathing suit and she was in the wade pool.

Now I'm all for babies lookin cute in swimwear but I mean come on dude you can barely drive yet or have sex and you taking lil red to the amusement park...that's like 3 hours away in like 95 degree weather (in the words of B. Scott: Lord have mercy kelly clarkson eddie murphy!!!!).

On top of that supposedly the baby daddy is out of work this week cause he got injured...how you gonna go to Hershey Park and be injured....ummm great...the trip was to reward his oldest daughter who is 9 I think cause she read a book...not even an educational book just a book. Now I'm all for reading no matter what it is, but if he wanted to go so bad he could have taken her alone..a nice lil father daughter trip....since he doesn't spend time with her too much anyway and if he wanted everyone to go why not go to DC, there is the Zoo, the Spy Museum, the Smithsonian I mean all within a comfortable distance...but who am I....I dont have no kids LOL

That mess dont even tip the iceberg I have heard/seen so much nonsense that it doesn't make any sense anymore...perhaps an intervention needs to be staged. LOL


Maybe I'm overreacting........


posted@9:46am
posted by Ms.Honey at 6:44 AM

13 Comments:

UMMMM this is NOT the newborn that was born a couple of weeks ago right???? I mean WTFudge.. she isn't even 2 mos old to have gotten all her necessary shots to be around ppl and shegot her at a damn amusement park???

Ok Honey..you got some ummm CRAZY arse friends!

August 11, 2008  

Man that's what I said...I was like what the piss!! Girl I dont even know why she thought that was ok....she'll prob say ummm I didnt think that it would be too bad...yea I know I gotta love her lol

August 11, 2008  

Who is this chick again? Maybe she needs parenting classes. You don't take a newborn to an amusement park.

August 11, 2008  

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 11, 2008  

I am SO sorry but once I read the infamous B.Scott quote that's all I could picture in my head.

August 11, 2008  

TSG...one of my closet friends from college who has recently fallen off the reality train since dealing with her bf/baby daddy

Modern..I love B. Scott LOL..man I tell ya

August 11, 2008  

This chick needs parenting classes and maybe a visit from CPS. You don't take a one month old out like that. Heat exhaustion??? *SMH*

August 11, 2008  

A one month odl out and about? WTF? My child is a week old and we've only been to the doctor's office and home. He won't be anywhere until he's at least 7-8 weeks. I don't play that.

August 11, 2008  

For some reason this:

not even an educational book just a book.

cracked me the hell up! I don't know why but reading it made me think wtf?

PS B.Scott reference funny as hell.

August 11, 2008  

I knew I wasn't the only one that thought this was crazy LOL....I love her but she does need a brain..

August 11, 2008  

ok, so i was stuck on the fact that the child got to go to an amusement park for reading 1 book! what in the world? how about a sticker and i pat on the back for a job well done? lol... now, if she'd read 50 books, i could see a trip to the amusement park. *sigh*

August 11, 2008  

she gets props for reading one book? that's like giving a guy props cuz he pulled out before shooting. whateverz.

August 12, 2008  

smoking breastmilk? lmao!

August 12, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home