Life through my eyes......

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

"It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power."



Writing the Vision:



I will find an apartment that I can afford that will be safe and will provide me with everything I want and need



AMEN





Ya girl is embracing new things and stepping out on her own....pray for me :) Apartment hunting has never really been that fun to me but hopefully with the help of friends I can narrow my list down and have some places to visit by this weekend.

posted@2:57pm



~HoneyLibra
posted by Ms.Honey at 11:53 AM

7 Comments:

You WILL be just fine!

August 26, 2008  

DO THE DAMN THING! furrillo...erything works out when you put the positive energy into the world. u gonna be aiight fa sho.

August 26, 2008  

Good luck, hon!

August 26, 2008  

Good luck!

Where did you get that quote? I may have to borrow it!!

August 26, 2008  

so feeling the words of inspiration and direction.

you're looking for a new spot? okay, whatdaheyal did i miss? now, imma hafta play catchup.

i'm all for women being empowered and living their lives for THEM.

Love!

August 26, 2008  

You will do great, live for you right now and enjoy it.

August 27, 2008  

Good for you...Wishin' you all the best on the apartment hunt!! :-)

August 27, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home