Life through my eyes......

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Weekend Plans.....

So this weekend will be spent with the best friend who will be in town....she's bringing my sister, my god daughter who is 3, my godson who is 4 months old and possibly my nephew fat fat who is one going on 4 lol. As you can see I'll have a house full of baby love :) the best if you ask me

We'll prob do the touristy thing you know zoo, museums, depending on how the weather is. But we are def getting some apt hunting out of the way. I have two that I'll prob go look at since they are waiving the app fee might as well go holla at em. With the help of my blog sisters and friends I narrowed my list down from 20 to 13 to 8 so I think I'm doing pretty good.

Most of the apts are in the same area so I already have an idea of the type of commute that I'll be looking at. The only thing I know is come Mon-Wed I'm gonna be beat after class. It wouldn't surprise me if I didnt loose about 20pds by December LOL

Hun has agreed to help me move my stuff. We're both gonna miss one another but honestly we need to do this...now instead of later. He's def gonna be missed, from the early morning hugs to the arguments over leaving the silverware behind the faucet lol....but we've agreed that we have no hard feelings towards one another and will actually prob still hang out on the weekends of course.

He apologized for dragging me out of my element and then things not working out but I like to think of it as a lesson learned for both of us...it's gonna be diff i know that much but I know that I'm gonna be fine..God already has it worked out.

So hopefully I'll have a place in mind to move to by the middle of next week which would mean that I'm moving out prob by the middle of Sept.

Gotta love me :)

"She got her own thing That's why I love her Miss independent Won't you come and spend a little time She got her own thing That's why I love her" (Miss Independent by Ne-yo)

posted @ 11:18am
posted by Ms.Honey at 8:11 AM

5 Comments:

see what happens when i step away from blogger for 6 + months. I MISS ERRYTHING. Kinda like missing a few months of your soap, you come back, the toddlers are teens, they changed characters, etc. BUT CHANGE IS GOOD. In the words of OBAMA YES U CAN!! Nothing like stepping our on your own and doing things your way.

I betta be on the house warming invite - ya heard

August 28, 2008  

LOL you know you're gonna be on there since you are one of the ones that helped me narrow my massive list down :)

August 29, 2008  

Handle your business honey and enjoy your weekend!

August 30, 2008  

wow... you don't waste any time! but, in situations like these, it's best to start moving into the new phase as soon as possible. good luck and i hope you had/have a great weekend!

September 01, 2008  

so how did it go??? did you find a spot...i am glad you two have a mutual understanding and that things will work out!

September 02, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home