Life through my eyes......

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Change is good....but it can also sting

So this weekend was spent with the fam. My sis, the nephews and her boyfriend didn't make it to my house till about 3am. She was moving out of the house where she stays with her bestfriend (you really learn about someone when you live with em lol) back home with the parents which I think is a good move with her. So they took forever getting there, I had fallen asleep and everything lol...finally they arrived my fatfat is getting sooo big, walking and talking now..one going on 5 lol. He cracks me up. The whole weekend I was amazed by his vocabulary..he loves to tell folks to stop and let go when you're holding on to him and he wants to do his own thing....he calls my mom magdey since he can't say maggie lol (he hears my dad call her that)

Got up the next morning and took jailyn with me to look at apts since I didnt wanna take fatfat along...he would be all over the place. Found a spot and had to get the funds for a deposit. So as of next Friday I'll be a resident of Landover, MD. I love the apt, can't wait to move in.

The rest of the weekend was spent playing auntie and spoiling my nephews and goddaughter who came along. She started K-3 on Tuesday so we went and bought her some school shoes....I tell ya that girl cracked me up telling her mom and me what she didn't like I was like boo do you have a job LOL. They stayed till Monday and I just laid around and slept....having a baby in the house is NOOOO joke. I love my JayD but I promise that boy slept all day and wanted to be up at night LOL


This morning I had a breakdown..I guess it's getting to me that I'm moving out. I cried in the house, in the car and then finally called my mommie to have her pray with me. She did so and told me that I'll be fine (I know and sometimes I get tired of hearing that). She said that me feeling how I feel is a trick of the devil to get me to doubt what is occuring...God can't bless mess...and I get that I'm just gonna miss him... I miss him already. He's been gone most of the tme cause he says it feels strange and I know but dang I can't help wanting to hug him since I'll be gone in a week or so.

Dont wanna think about it too much might start crying again....crying cause I'll miss him and that I'll be living alone...I have only lived alone for like 3 months LOL and it's SOOOOO freakin quiet I didnt know what to do with myself. I mean it was nice coming home to me, shopping for me, having folks come over then leave lol but it was still SOOOOO quiet. I like the area though and it's near Captiol Blvd and the metro so I should be fine. Some of my blogsisters live near by so I'll def have a chance to visit them more which is great :) BK has also informed me that I now have no excuse not to come to her class on the weekends...and sadly she is correct LOL what have I gotten myself into :)

Thank you ladies (you know who you are) for helping narrow my list down, telling me that I'll be fine and listening to my pain......I'll def have to have you guys over for some wine and cheese :)

So I'll be packing starting tomorrow LOL...I dont wanna I dont wanna I dont wanna...and not because I dont wanna move...but because I hate packing....unpacking is gonna be worse though...roomie has already said she will help so I'm thankful for that. She's actually gonna look at the complex and she might decide to move out there since her rent is going up in Oct lol



"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." ~Anatole France
posted by Ms.Honey at 7:36 AM

9 Comments:

BabyGirl, I've been reading your blog for a few months and I just want to say I'm proud of you. Hold your head up you are a very strong Lady.

September 03, 2008  

Apple...Thanks, I'm proud that I've taken this a lil further and stepped out on my own keep me in your prayers.

September 03, 2008  

if you order some food.. I'll help ya unpack LOL I'm just saying.. you gots to feed me to work! :)

Plus I can check out the new digs in order to begin planning the housewarming!

September 03, 2008  

Bk...LOL well it's on homie..food on me..I'm gonna need some company anyway :)

September 03, 2008  

i'll come help yall eat. I'll be the comic relief. :). i hate packing too ma, i feel ya. glad i wont have to do it again for a very long time.

September 03, 2008  

Whose the guy you missin?

September 04, 2008  

Change is good.

September 04, 2008  

sounds like Obama may need to reconsider

have a gr8 weekend

September 05, 2008  

THE WIND

(Part I)

Who has seen the wind?

Neither I nor you;

But when the leaves hang trembling,

The wind is passing through.

(Part II)

Who has seen the wind?

Neither you nor I;

But when the trees bow down their heads,

The wind is passing by.

O wind , why do you never rest,

Wandering, whistling to and fro,

Bring rain out of the west,

From the dim north bringing snow?

~by wow powerleveling

September 19, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home