Life through my eyes......

Monday, September 29, 2008

TMI

I use to do these and then I slacked off..today seemed like a good day to do one...it's Monday I need a lil pick me up :)

1. What is the strangest thing you have ever inserted or seen inserted (in a sexual manner) in person?

Ok so one of my insane guy friends had me watch some horrible film with him and the lady was doing it to a horse...enough said LOL

2. Have you ever had sex anyone whose name started with a J?

Hmmm actually I haven't lol


3. Have you ever been outside completely naked?

Are we talking completed naked or naked with a robe on lol

4. Do you prefer music, tv, or other noise in the background when you have sex?

I love listening to music in the dark, the TV will do if I dont feel like music though.

5. Have you ever used ice for sexual purposes?

Someone has used ice on me and bOYYYYYYYY was it HOT!!!!

Bonus: Have you ever been propositioned for group sex?

BWAHHHH yes. My ex who lives in TX has been wanting me to have a threesome with him and his girl for the longest....ummm NOOO BOO wow. Asking to buy me a ticket wont help...now if you offer to pay my car off we'll talk LOL


posted@12:36pm
posted by Ms.Honey at 9:32 AM

1 Comments:

bwwaahaahahaaha@"if you offer to pay my car off, we'll talk". you ain't right. LOL

um, i'd at least consider it if he paid for my trip to italy.

September 30, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home