Life through my eyes......

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Oh the Joy of work...


another day another dollar earned and another dollar spent on bills and nothing of pleasure. Oh the joy of being an adult. So I'm bored out of my mind, I don't think that's the correct word. So I came across this website that is hilariously funny...it gives you some things to do while you are in a meeting at work. I don't know if I'm brave enough to do them, but it sure did make me laugh.

1. Take notes in finger paint.

2. Bring a huge jar of Vaseline to the meeting. Display it prominently.

3.At sensitive moments, blow your nose raucously. Apologize for your sinus condition.

4.Laugh uproariously at a quip that was made 2 or 3 minutes ago. Say, "Oh, _now_ I get it!"

5.Wear a disposable paper face mask. Tell the group: "Hey, you don't want to catch what I've got!"

6.Check your watch very regularly, every 30 seconds or so.

7.Make a face like somebody beside you farted.

8.Stand up and act indignant. Demand that the boss tell you the _real_ reason this meeting has been called.

9.Slowly slump in your seat. When you are about to fall off the chair, suddenly straighten up.

10.Apologize profusely.

11.Spill coffee on the conference table. Produce a little paper boat and sail it down the table.

12.Complain loudly that your neighbor won't stop touching you. Demand that the boss make him/her stop doing it.

13.Have someone deliver a large cardboard box to you in the conference room. Apologize while you sign for it. About half an hour later, have a different person deliver another one.

14.Remove your shoes and socks. Lay your socks on the table, turn each one inside out, and inspect them carefully. If anyone says anything, tell them "doctor's orders."

15.Roll your eyes at almost everything the boss says. If addressed directly, adopt a cowering posture and stammer pitifully as you reply.


Final Thoughts: I don't know about you but I'm tired of being someone's lil minion..I need some minions of my own!
posted by Ms.Honey at 3:46 AM

1 Comments:

best regards, nice info tennis drill diagrams And they dance real slow in jackson impotence klonopin http://www.free-inexpensive-shipping-tenuate.info gate openers Spousal rights in nys divorce 1990 pontiac grand prix

April 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home