Life through my eyes......

Monday, December 12, 2005

Three Things

Aight so I rarely do two posts in one day but I saw this on Georgiapeach's blog and decided to do it (I know you didn't tag me lol my bad)

3 screen names I have:
1. Dannibear20
2. danyell1020
3. CuteHoney


3 physical things I like about myself:
1. My lips
2. My smile
3. my feet..especially when my toes are painted (yea weird)

3 physical things I don't like about myself:
1. my tummy (smaller than most but could be smaller)
2. my butt (could be a lil smaller)
3. want my hair to grow faster (but the locks are coming along nicely)

3 parts of my heritage:
1. african american
2. native american (so small I don't even know how small lol)
3. caucasian

3 of my everyday essentials:
1. Lotion
2. Body spray
3. Deodarant

3 of my favorite musicians:
1. Trinitee 5:7
2. Toni Braxton
3. Brian McKnight

3 of my favorite songs:
1. Survivor (Young Jeezy & Akon)- Yea that's what I am in this dating world
2. Kryptonite
3. Be without you- Mary J....she is doing the dang on thing

3 things I want in a relationship:
1. Love
2. Communication
3. Respect and no games (had to throw that in)

3 lies:
1. I'll call you back (boo just don't say you are gonna do it) and a call back is not 3 days later
2. It's all yours (lol)
3. I'm working (lol) sometimes it's not a lie

3 of my hobbies right now:
1. Reading
2. Dating (cause it don't seem to be nothin else)
3. Blogging

3 things I want to do really badly now (with a special someone):
1. Snowball fight (there is snow here in DC)
2. hugs (i love those)
3. have a real intelligent, entertaining conversation

3 careers I've considered doing:
1. Teacher
2. Military
3. Lawyer

3 places I would like to go on vacation to:
1. Poconos
2. Disney world
3. Italy

3 kid's names I like:
1. Janeyah
2. Kamariah (like the moon in swahili)
3. Nia (purpose in swahili)--yes I like swahili names I want my child to know I put some thought into their names lol

3 ways that I'm a stereotypical girl:
1. I love romantice movies
2. I am self-concious
3. I secretly love thinking that I've had my way

3 ways that I'm not a stereotypical girl:
1) I love play fighting
2) I love the outdoors
3) I will try anything once (well maybe anything lol)
posted by Ms.Honey at 8:21 AM

4 Comments:

I love it when people do these!

December 12, 2005  

me, too! this list is great. i'm finding that alot of us sistas either really love our asses or think we could improve 'em just a little.

December 13, 2005  

This was a good list. Love the name Janeyah.

December 14, 2005  

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Night contact lenses breast reconstruction and cancer Internet marketing strategy consulting los angeles Gout high blood pressure hermann oberth father of space travel

February 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home