Life through my eyes......

Friday, January 13, 2006

No Focus....

would be what I have right now. It's a Friday morning on a weekend that includes a monday off for Martin Luther King Day so you know I won't be trying to do anywork today. I'm listening to a lil Jon B. (I wonder how his last CD was) and checking email since it's still early in the morning. Wondering what I'm gonna get into this wonderful weekend..but I do know that I'm looking forward to sleeping late on Monday and doing a whole lot of nothing :) that should be loads of fun.

Well the guy from my job has been coming by my desk grinning like a dang on kid at a candy store and I don't know why. I mean one time I was looking in the cabinet and I turn around and he is right there I was like whoooa buddy can you back it up you're in my space. I mean it's kinda cute in a way but on the other hand it's kinda weird. If it gets worse I'm gonna have to tell him to leave me the heck alone which could be kind of weird cause he works with me...hmm anyway I'll cross that bridge if I come to it.

As of lately I've been conversing with (not sleeping with or whatever you want to call it lol) this guy that I met sometime last year through my room mates co-worker. He's cool a lil older and has an 8 year old..what is up with me attracting men with kids...I know I love em and what not but I mean dang I dont know if I want to be an instant mother. So anyway we've been talking and what not and have yet to go one a real one on one date cause everytime we get together it's with my room mate and her coworkers (his friend is my room mates coworker and he introduced us). He says I'm a breath of fresh air which is nice to know I like to think I dont' carry any drama with me..I have enough to worry about lol. He keeps asking me when can he spoil me and what not...cute real cute but it also causes me to wonder what his game plan is. I know it's bad to think like that but if you've been hurt like Honey has you begin to wonder are there any real men out there. I know there are and trust a sister is not bitter but dang sometimes you can get a lil discouraged.

This guy is talking a nice game and I can't help but wonder what's gonna occur if we continue to talk. He has a lot going for himself and we interact well with one another. He keeps telling me that he wants to spoil me and what not but I'm not sure if that's what he's use to and will begin to think that I'm going to take advantage of what he can do. I have no problem being taken care of but I also don't want the other person to think that I can't take care of myself. He's going to see his son this weekend so I guess sometime eventually we will chill.

One of my girls said I date too much...is that possible LOL. I mean I haven't found anyone that can hold my attention (is that a bad thing) and if they do hold my attention then eventually they just end up getting on my nerves becuase of something that I've seen or something that they have done. For example I stopped talking to this one dude cause he told me he was coming over one day and I fell asleep..why did this negro proceed to throw rocks at my window and then on top of that he went to my neighbors house and called my house until I finally answered..when I let him in I was like what the heck was all that about. He was like I told you I was coming over and I said ok I fell asleep. Plus I'm thinking if someone doesn't answer there door when I come over then I go home not throw rocks at their window and ask to call them from their neighbors house..WOW was he pressed..then when he went to sleep he was snoring LOUD!!! I mean so loud that it woke me up and I had to go in the living room and watch TV then go back to bed. I woke him up and told him that he had to leave or lay on his stomach whatever he needed to do to stop snoring I mean dang.

On top of that one time when we left to go to work together one morning I noticed that his shoes were busted!!! Now we females now how important keeping shoes together are..especially dress shoes. It's a difference when you have your bummy shoes that you wear when you are cutting grass, or running to the grocery store but when your dress shoes look like you have glued the soles on your shoes with some bad glue and they have begun to talk to each other. I was like wow and on top of that they were scuffed up so bad that you could see the gray under the black of the paint of the shoe. WOW...I was too done. I mean we had fun together and what not but I couldn't get past that and there were other things..I still talk to him and what not but we haven't chilled in a while.

I guess my dating has no focus. I just live in the moment. If something occurs then it does and if not then that's cool too. I mean of course when you've dealt with someone for a while you feel kinda sad when you dont' talk to them anymore but someone comes along that makes you forget them and the cycle continues lol...soooo what can ya do lol nothing but keep on dating (smile)

posted @ 9:52am
posted by Ms.Honey at 6:30 AM

3 Comments:

You're a young woman. Enjoy yourself and leave that focused dating shit to us old goats.

KZ

January 13, 2006  

Girl I can't meet a man who doesn't have kids. I'm immune to it now, LOL.

I agree w/Zed, girl just enjoy yourself and have fun. There is no rush. Trust me, Mr. Right will come along and knock you off your feet!

January 13, 2006  

I can understand dating, but cut it down to a minimum. Find about two or three guys that you are really feeling and date them. I bet your focus will kick in then. You have to many options that's why your not focusing. Just an opinion. You might be attracting kids because you give off that mature older woman vibe, who knows. No matter what you do have fun.

January 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home