Life through my eyes......

Friday, February 17, 2006

Is it really an Art?

Ok, so it's FRIDAY and as you know I tend to get a lil wired when it comes to this day of the week. This Friday is extra special cause I'm leaving work early and I am going to the 757 to chill with the fam till monday night sometime. So in honor of this great day and wonderful occassion I'm about to show a lil side of me that hasn't been shown. I'm not a bad girl, a nasty girl and I wouldn't classify myself a freak. But last night I noticed something.

I love making a man lose control (if ya know what I mean). Ok, let me back track. Out of all my friends that I still associate with from college I was and sometimes can still be known as the quiet one, the one that people don't know too much about cause I keep to myself most of the time. But around junior year of college I came out of my shell and have come to know and love the sexual side of me. Of course as little girls we are taught that we can't be "out there", oral sex is nasty and you shouldn't put your mouth where the sun don't shine (then again it depends on how you tan lol).


So of course when it came to sex, I was like ohh no I'm not gonna do that, I would never try that. And I learned early on from a cousin of mine who is 2 months older than me to never say never. Cause the stuff that you say you would never do can sometimes be the best thing since sliced bread and will have you hunting a brother down in a snow storm. I have yet to hunt a brother down but I have been known to get out of bed when I know I wanted to stay in cause I knew that what I was getting was wayy better than what was in my dreams (lol)

Aight so last night me and HR are chilling. Ok so I have a constant but I'm still dealing what that (I'm horrible I know but constant hasn't made it known that things with us are on the up and up). So we chilling watchin CSI (aww I loved that he invited me over just to watch one of my favorite shows), we are both in the screen analyzing the case and what not..just shooting the breeze. It was his bday earlier this month so I mentioned to him that I wanted to take him out to celebrate due to the fact that I'm out of town this weekend we rescheduled the date night but still decided to hang out. So we watching CSI, then we watch Hustle & Flow (which is actually pretty good)....he shows me his new tats he got while he was in N.O. (New Orleans) and talks about his visit down there and what it looked like...ya know the whole reflection thing. He looking real good after the shower so you know it was on and poppin (in the words of Young & Wise it was on like popcorn) so yea...man he did the dang on thing..brings out a side of me that I sometimes forget it even there. The talking, the moaning, the groaning....gets me all extra hyper so I'm doing more and more to hear him get louder and louder....so I go to "bless" him (that's what he calls it lol) and while this is occuring he is saying dang honey I missed you, dang girl this is soo good, dang Honey, you see that, you feel that girl....I'm like dang (yea I've done it before but it always surprises me when they start talking lol). So I give him what he craves and he is saying I knocked him out.

Now don't think that I just give that priviledge to everyone cause I don't. I don't know where you were last night sometimes I can't remember where I was last night (sike, lol) but anyway....so yea I'm picky when it comes to that. Everyone should be cause if you aren't then you can plan on some surprises that you don't want and a gift that could keep on giving lol. I wonder why when we are little we are taught that some of the things we enjoy now are essentially gross or unhealthy. I mean I guess I would say the same thing to my lil girl or boy to make sure they weren't all over the place doing God knows what and God knows who.....so it's a protection thing..but once it's discovered to be good there's not turning back.


The thing that's funny to me is that he's the one that told me how he likes it done. And nope I wasn't offended. I would rather he tell me what he likes and me work and put my own spin on it than to be down there biting the thing off lol. Some guys like it slobbed down (dang Honey where is all this coming from) some just like the tip licked....so there is a method or is there lol.....it's like a chocolate popsicle that you can't bite but it does melt (deflate lol)....it's just funny to me how when you're doing it right you know...it just get's bigger and bigger and when you're not on top of your game...it does nothing lol....so knowing what I know about Honey.....I'm gonna work on my craft more often if you know what I mean lol.....have I ruined your view of me now (lol)..like I care

posted@10:21am

posted by Ms.Honey at 6:43 AM

11 Comments:

i love to give to my man.. i love his reaction! there's nothing wrong w/ pleasing your man!

February 17, 2006  

Great post! My mom never really told me what not to do in terms of sex. She only told me to never do anything I didn't want to do and to always protect myself. I think that's why I have a pretty healthy view of sex. Thanks for visiting my spot.

February 17, 2006  

@ttd....yea the reaction makes you want more reaction lol

@thanks...I will def stop by again as should you (smile) and you are welcome. Yea my parents were too open about it but they weren't so closed about it either then again what parents really wants to talk about the birds and bees lol

February 17, 2006  

wow...as a dude, we like it no matter what...in the words of the late Eric "Eazy-E" Wright, "It don't matter, just don't bite it".....i had a chick constantly use the teeth on the "johnson"...i had to "release her from the team"...you don't use your teeth....isn't that 101....

February 17, 2006  

thanks for visiting my spot. I don't understand why some woman give head and don't enjoy it so they don't perfect it. My motto is if i'm not going to perfect or do my best at it why bother.

February 17, 2006  

i love it when i read about sistas doing it and doing it well and LOVING IT!

it's a very empowering thing. giving a brotha a blowjob is a gift.

that post made me smile, especially at the end.

February 17, 2006  

I love when you finally mature sexually and realize pleasing is just as good as being pleased. nice post. ~1~

February 17, 2006  

A very good post. It's all about you so if you had fun then its a done deal!

February 18, 2006  

A new side indeed!

I love to please my man as well. Do it girl!

February 20, 2006  

Good for you, there's something so satisfying about turning out a man! And I agree, people should be more vocal on how they like it...both men & women.

February 20, 2006  

To everyone...it would take forever to respond to each of you lol so this is for all of you....glad you liked the post..I enjoyed writing it..might have to be more open like that more often lol....I loved your comments

February 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home