Life through my eyes......

Monday, February 27, 2006

Miscellaneous Monday

Let me first start by saying this weekend opened my eyes up to a lot of things. I'm going to start listening to my subconscience more often cause apparently it knows what it's talking about. First I'm gonna let ya know what I did this weekend..then I'm gonna answer the questions that were in my comment section...

Friday: After work didn't do too much just chilled around the house and was in the bed early since I was going to visit my cousin in Glen Burnie in the morning.

Saturday: Spent most of the day in Glen Burnie with my cousin who just had a cute lil boy his name is Maximus. He is soooo cute. His skin, I promise, is like the color of warm butter and it's soo clear no lil bumps or nothing. I know I held him for about an hour or so while he was sleep and he finally opened his eyes when I was about to leave of course. Me and the cuz (since she can't really do much, she had a c-section) talked a bit. Since she married into my family this was a real bonding experience and she gave me some sound advice or some issues I was dealing with and we also watched Batman Returns which by the way is a great movie! After I got home me and the roomie ordered pizza and watched Saw II...yes TTD it is a good movie. It is def better than the first one, the lighting the filming and the gore were wayyy better. Man I'm gonna have to watch that again and tell me the end wasn't crucial! WOW, that's all I could say at the end. I also talked to my Constant..he got the V-day gift I got him and in his words he "LOVED IT". I was like what you said Love lol he was like yea man I loved it. We can use the dice when I get home (I wrote that in the card) I didn't think he had gotten it but when he said the part about the dice I knew he got it. He said he never gets anything in the mail so when he got that he was like aww my baby sent me something and all of his friends were laughing at him cause they said he's getting soft and he said he is gettin a lil mushy because of me. He found out that he has to go to physical therapy because he was in a car accident. I let him know that I was concerned about him not calling me to let me know he was ok then he said he had been going through lots of things and I told him that's cool but he has to remember that I care about him and he said he is getting use to that but it's been alone for so long he has to get use to having a girlfriend...so yep...it's official. He's my suga (lol)..no more dating, no more meaningless conversation...in his words I'm not going anywhere and he doesn't want me to go anywhere...so we're here to stay!!!!
I might have to go pick him in a couple of weeks cause he requested time off to heal from the car accident and he can't drive or sit too long and I don't want him sitting on a bus or on a train for 3 or more hours when I can just go get him and make sure he comes home safe and sound.

Sunday: Hung out around the house, watched the Celebration of Gospel (you know you need some church in your life, and I'm def looking for a church home so let me know of suggestions you have in this area), I was going to go visit a friend but I kept getting this feeling that I didn't need to go so I didn't. I dont' know why I shouldn't have gone to visit him, but being the I had that weird dream about my Constant and that I am seriously trying to see where this goes perhaps my conscience was like aight girl you don't need to be over there and I'm gonna bother you till you listen! Got the hair retwisted so its' all nice and fresh. Went to sleep and woke up to another day on the GRIND.

Ok here are my answers to the questions in the comment section:

1. What are three main things that you would like to accomplish in your lifetime?
a. If I still feel the same way in a couple of years I would like to go to law school
b. Marry and have children (my own and adopt)
c. Be spiritually, mentall, and physically happy (that's hard so you see why it's an accomplishment)

2. How has being a Libra affected my life?
Hmm, I would have to say it hasn't really affected my life but I see some of the qualities that a "Libra" possess in myself. For example I don't really like conflict or getting into arguments and will "bow-out" of one just to have it come to an end. I am also somewhat indecisive which is a thing that Libras are known for. So I would say that sometimes being a Libra comes into play in how I deal with issues around me.

3. How many times have I been in love?
LOL, funny aight if you count puppy love 3. There was my first boyfriend which I had from about elementary school till my senior year in HS (off and on of course), then there was the boyfriend I had when I was a sophmore in college and I still love him to a certain extent and then there's constant....I'm still working that out but I love him just the same lol

4. So you have any regrets?
I would say that my most constant regret is that I didn't learn how to manage my money sooner when I was in college I could have had a nice lil stash (lol) and that I don't always listen to myself when I make a decision..then again if I regret things I can't fully grasp how they have helped me become the person I am right now..which is pretty good if I might add.

5. If you could live anywhere else where would it be?
Now I could be corny and say where ever my constant is lol but I'm not..I would have to say somewhere down south..perhaps NC or GA

posted@9:39am
posted by Ms.Honey at 6:16 AM

15 Comments:

Sounds like you had a nice weekend! I just love babies, especially when they belong to someone else!

February 27, 2006  

@luvin me....yep it was a profitable weekend and I'm glad I got to see him before he becomes one of those crying babies lol

February 27, 2006  

i told you saw 2 was good.. arent babies the cutest thing?!? makes you want a newborn, right! my cousin has a 5 month old.. i love holding him!

February 27, 2006  

I love holding babies, but once they get fussy it's time for them to go back where they came from.

February 27, 2006  

WOW! So now you and Constant are CONSTANT! That has to be the best feeling in the world.
I always say give your realtionship 100% your all. Cuz you never know where it can go.
Constant sounds like he is coming along. It may take some time, but it sounds like he may be worth it.
tj

February 27, 2006  

@ttd...I was all up in the TV and at the end I was like WHAT!?

@mizz jj...I def feel ya which is why I help him so long cause he was sleep lol

@mrs.tj...yes! I am sooo geeking right now. He's my suga and I'm so looking forward to what could come from he and I being together

February 27, 2006  

hi just passin through. sounds like a melo weekend. i see u love u some constant. i hope it works out i know the emotions that come with a constant that u want. *wink*smile

February 27, 2006  

We have something in common. Once I am married I would love to both have a child of my own and adopt one that I can provide a wonderful home to.

Good Post!!!

February 27, 2006  

aren't babies precious!!!
it sounds like u were enjoying him!

and i feel u about regretting not being wiser with money...but I'm 25 and getting it together from here on out.

:)
smooches!

February 27, 2006  

Sooooo cute - congrats on finding that special someone. :)

February 27, 2006  

FINALLY! i was wondering when brotha was gonna make it official. i hope it all works out for you!

February 28, 2006  

Ahh HA! I finally found your blog (no thanks to YOU)!! You never leave me a link back. :( Anyway, I'll be back to read EVERYTHING!! :) :)

February 28, 2006  

@sweetness thanks for coming by make sure you come back

@n search...it might be the fact that I'm adopted but it also could be that I just love kids lol

@diamond...yes I love giving them back but sooner or later I realize I'm gonna have to keep my own lol

@brea..thanks I'm praying it works out

@nikki..it might have been a lil bit of me lol questioning if he was for real this time cause he's done this in the past but him sayin all that lead me to understand that this time was sooo different and I'm looking forward to what we could become.

@one..what can I say I always forget to copy and past it when I read your blog...I dont' want you to have to slap me like you did that chic at the club LOL

February 28, 2006  

LMAO! I was not Chief Slap-a-ho...I just threw my lil' weight around a lil' bit. hehehe

February 28, 2006  

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

February 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home