Life through my eyes......

Friday, March 10, 2006

Facetious Friday

So yesterday was soo busy that I didn't have time to give you the word of the day (in the voice of mai ling from russ par, lol..that lady cracks me up). Well as you can see todays word is....Facetious which means comical. Today would be comical cause yesterday was so unreal and hilarious that I was cracking up and pissed of at the same time.

First yes I as at work late last night I didn't get home till like 10:15. I was pissed cause ER was a rerun....I mean how many times can they let us know that the black guy is in Iraq..dang.

I scrolled the web at work, then they had me running around here like a slave on selling block day! (LOL) good thing I had flats on cause my feet would have been killing me. Then on top of that some mail guy that has a thing for me kept coming to my desk saying ridiculous things and smiling, then I ran into him at the microwave and I happen to have something on my shirt and he was like I would like to get that off for you...boo you borderlining sexual harrassment..back off! (at first it was cute now it's getting kinda weird, i mean if you like me ok, but please stop acting like we are in elementary school).

I found out that people love to give busy work. And I don't mean real work that keeps you busy, I mean the kind of work that only makes you roll your eyes when you're trying to go home. For example I'm bout ready to head home after they brought us dinner (of course they wanted us to eat together lol) since I had nothing to do..so that's when my boss decides she wants to organize her desk...umm boo boo you got other stuff to do and you could have done that first thing in the morning but oh well, so I'm standing there and she's handing me files to put in the cabinet and what not..about two weeks ago I cleaned off her desk and had everything in nice, neat order...well one of the folders was in disarray meaning at first things were in alphabetical order then she just started putting them in...she asked me to fix it, then she handed me stuff to put in the shred box down the hall..I'm like dang I can run up the clock but at least give me something meaningful to do. By no means am I complaining cause I have been praying and praying for some extra cash and you know they say he might not come when you want him but he's always on time...so thank you Lord (lol)...anyyywho so I did all that and I was finally able to go home.

Hmm what else can I update you on...ohh this dude that liked me told me the other day that he thought we should start talking..umm boo I'm with someone, sorry. Sad to say you had your chance and you missed it cause you can't keep up with calling people back and what not. Then I said what brought you to this conclusion and he said well it's the effort you put into keeping in contact with me and I was like umm I do that with everyone that I pretty much know....unless they do something that I find uterally repulsive. He was like well I feel like you need to be rewarded...silence......jaw drops...silence..anger sets in...start to roll my neck....I said BOO..please believe that I dont' want to be rewarded by having the honor of talking to you on that level just because I call you once a week...he was like nooo my bad wrong choice of words I was like ya think....anywho if you can't check up on me as a friend what makes you think you can even enter the realm of talkhood or relationshipville. I mean get that right first and you'll be able to go somewhere..not with me cause I already have a suga (smile, I miss him he'll be out to sea again for 3 weeks in a week I think) so no need to even think that we can have this discussion.

I'm going to babysit my new cousin in a couple of weeks..I can't wait to see him again he's sooo cute. I'm gonna spend the night and go to church with them the next day...should be fun. I love having family close but not too close..cause sometimes family and friends can be the main ones who put your business out there..not saying I have any business to be put out there (smile)

The weather is going to be so nice this weekend so if you have a chance and your in the NOVA/DC/B-more area...take time to go outside and enjoy it.

Have a great weekend..yea this one is a short one....if I think of some more later I'll make sure to highlight it in a different color (smile)

EDIT: Aight so I'm back...why are some people so nasty. I just came from the restroom cause I've been drinking water like a hippo on a hot day and it's going right through me I know TMI but back to the matter at hand, I'm in the bathroom and I'm tryin to decide what stall to go in cause some people of the lighter skin complexion have left pee on the toilet or po-po skid marks...EWWW Gross!!! I mean dang can you at least wipe the seat off after you leave or if you know that you can't tinkle in the toilet all the way that's why you use a seat protector. I mean dang! I know you can't control leaving skid marks in the toilet but trust I don't want to see that crap (literally). Why do they leave hair on the toilet as well and I dont' mean private hair ewww I mean hair from their head, if you are shedding that bad then you need to holla at a doctor.

Do dreams really mean something cause last night's or rathers the end of it this morning was a doozy. I had a dream that I knew these prostitutes (i.e. Hoes) and their pimp wouldn't let them eat and what not and the dream happened like over some time and it showed how they tried to escape and what not..they were skinny looking things, like anorexia/crackish. Funny thing is although I wasn't one of them..I could hear their thoughts, feel their pain and all that. I woke up I was like dang....does this mean that I need to be more aware of the people around me and what they are going through..at least that is what i took it as.

I know that you learn something new everyday adn I learned yesterday that if you drink 1 gallon of water (128 ounces) you can burn 300 calories which is like running 3 miles. Honey ain't running so drinking a gallon a water is what it's gonna be so far I have 16 ounces left and it's not even 1 yet, so I'm good. Which also means' I've been peeing since I got to work LOL...I mean as soon as I sit down I have to go again..great. Bout to go on my mile walk..let's hope that burns some fat as well..uh oh gotta pee.....lata

posted@10:31
posted by Ms.Honey at 7:12 AM

12 Comments:

hAPPY fRIDAY ITS GONNA BE A HEAT WAVE HERE TOO

March 10, 2006  

@missy back atcha girlie...I'm ready for some heat, tired of the snow and wearing so many clothes LOL

March 10, 2006  

I hope you have a great weekend.

March 10, 2006  

@hali..you too

March 10, 2006  

i was thinking FREAKY friday! its so nice outside that the freaks will come out tonight! in their mini-skirts & all!

March 10, 2006  

@ttd..yes!! I was gonna put that but I had to use a big word since this whole new word thing is gonna stop on Monday..i'm tired of thinking of words..have a great weekend now dont you get to freaky (lol)

March 10, 2006  

dude actually said that you should be rewarded? That's funny. Have a great weekend

March 10, 2006  

uhhhh I wish you hadn't told me about that water. I keep trying to drink more but it's a battle.

Have a great weekend it's beautiful out there today.

March 11, 2006  

Its even warm up here in dreary Erie. I did not even need a jacket.

I am going to start drinking more water. Since my fight, my water intake has decreased and my soda intake has increased. I have been bad.

Dreams are difficult to interpret. You should try and reflect to see what it is trying to tell you.

March 11, 2006  

men are a TRIP!!! just messy i say. i hate the ones that try to be "sexy" at work. how bout you back off. its warm here, but rainy so i won't be out in the weather. but i'm just happy i don't have to bust out the gloves and earmuffs. God bless the 60s and 70s!!! love it! maybe you should write a book about hoes. and then write a song and win and oscar. just a thought. water is great. i don't drink enuf of it. do any of us (other than you miss gallon a day)?

March 12, 2006  

Thanks for the update. I hope that you have been having a great weekend!

March 12, 2006  

To everyone...perhaps I'll do the new word once a week, cause that mess was hurting my brain LOL

March 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home