Life through my eyes......
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
So I've been tagged by Onecoolsister (http://www.onecoolsista.com/onecoolblog/) to write down 6 weird things about me. After narrowing the list down (lol) I came up with these:
1. When I was a little girl I watched this horror movie one night before going to bed and although I know that nothing is going to come out of my closet to this day I can't and will not sleep with the closet door open.
2. I eat ranch on almost everything..yep, everything. Fries, chicken, fish, if it tasted good on eggs I'll probably try that too (lol)
3.I had a fish that was a beta and I named him Beta (lol) I promise that the maintenance people at my last apt complex killed him..plus me and the roomies had a funeral for him (ROFL)
4. I can speed read and remember what the book or article was about. I was once in a reading contest in middle school my team won, I remember there was a question about what color dress did someone have on in some chapter and wouldn't you know that I guessed it right (hmm, I need to work on that more)
5. I love ICE CREAM!!! and when I say love it I mean it in every sense of the word....I could eat it every night if I knew that I wouldn't gain a pound LOL
6. Sad but I have a shoe problem. I will buy the same shoe in different colors sometimes which leads to problems financially....you'll be glad to know that I am slowly going to meeting about this problem and God is helping me through it (smile)
So instead of tagging six people...I figured I would just let you tell me something weird about you in my comment section....