Life through my eyes......

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Wondrous Wednesday

Lets hope you all know what wondrous means....

(I was tagged by my new blogfriend http://chcltthoughtz.blogspot.com/)


ABC.....123..All About Me (and yes I changed some of these lol)

Accent - I've heard I sound country with a lil hint of white girl (lol)
Best friends Name- Toya
Chore I hate - I would have to say cleaning the bathroom
Dog or cat - I would say dog, cause cats are sneaky
Essential make-up - Chapstick and lip gloss..hey I'm a simple girl and I've heard my lips are very soft...I can assume it's from my chapstick lip gloss regimen lol
Favorite perfume -I love curve and cool water.
Gold or Silver? - Silver
Hometown - Hampton
Insomnia - Depends
Job Title - Slave to the Massa lol sike I'm a legal assistant
Kids - I have none now but of course Honey will be having some of her own
Living Arrangement - Renting a townhouse with the roomies
Memorable Moment- All the moments of my life are memorable
Number of Sexual Partners - In my Britney Murphy voice: "I'll never tell" (lol, I agree chlte)
Overnight Hospital Stays - When I was born and before I was adopted when they took us from my mom
Phobia - Slugs
Quote - It's not who I am, but what I do that defines me (Batman Returns)
Religion - Christian- who is trying to do the right thing (smile)
Siblings - Yep 2 little sisters and an older brother
Two I'm tagging - who ever wants to try it
Unnatural hair colors I've worn - None of my hair colors have been too extreme except when I had bright red two strand twists, my ex would call me skeeter lol (you know from muppet babies)
Vegetable I refuse to eat - Okra..reminds me of snails and I hate peas but will eat them the insides of them remind me of baby poo (lol)
Worst habit - I tend not to look people in the eye when I'm talking to them..I mean I'll look at you just not the whole time lol, and it's not like I'm not listening cause I am
X-rays - Dental
Yummy foods I make - Chicken alfredo...my roomates love when I make it
Zodiac sign - In case ya didn't know LIBRA (An Oct baby is what I am!)

posted@9:37am
posted by Ms.Honey at 6:18 AM

18 Comments:

i see ur still defining ur days.. wonderous wed! its only wonderous b/c that means after today.. there's only 2 more days left to work!!! :o)

March 08, 2006  

Great blog! I'm going to follow your example for today (giving credit where it's due, of course)thanks for the inspiration...I can't wait to see what kind of day Thursday is going to be.
Peace,
Scarlett Rae

March 08, 2006  

@ttd...girl i think this week is gonna be the last week cause it's hard tryin to come up with big words LOL and yep that's why it's wondrous..I was reading a comment on another blog you were at and I see we have something else in common

@scarlettrae....thank you, we'll see might have to wait a lil later on a thursday to find out

March 08, 2006  

which blog? or what was the topic or what we have in common?

March 08, 2006  

Still going with your words for the day. Thanks for sharing your ABCs. Thanks for stopping by my spot.

March 08, 2006  

I love OKRA.......:)

March 08, 2006  

Hmmmm....and still we find out more about you.

March 08, 2006  

@ttd...my bad I meant to write it when I commented lol and it was serials blog (which would mean that one day we might be sisters, lol)

@hali...yea the end might be drawing near..welcome

@missy...ewww gross

@luvin....hey what can I say then again I can't tell you everything which is why I changed some of the ABC's

March 08, 2006  

it's goin to be so funny when we look about on the things we liked and did in our younger year. u seem to be a real cool person. keep doin u

March 08, 2006  

@sweetness...yea then again I doubt I'm gonna be feeling okra when I get old LOL

March 08, 2006  

eewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww@okra! YUCK YUCK YUCK.

that's one of the few veggies i won't eat either. the consistency reminds me of snot...*shivers*

March 08, 2006  

@nikki...snot wow I always thought it reminded me of slogs then again snot is slimy and so are slugs so I def see the resemblence

March 08, 2006  

I hate slugs to! I liked the ABC's. Someone tagged me to do this so I'll be posting one soon.

March 08, 2006  

no thirsy thursday or anything?? you always gotta a post in ya!?!?

March 09, 2006  

very informative! LOl

March 09, 2006  

Great post, I'm sure you don't mind me "borrowing" it.

BTW, thanks for stopping by and for your comments. It helps more than I'd ever be able to explain.

March 09, 2006  

it' friday..thank ya..good post...you have a phobia about slugs?...explain..

March 10, 2006  

You are close to the district! I didn't realize that. lol. I hope thursday proved to be better than Wednesday.

Peace,
Scarlett

March 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home