Life through my eyes......

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Almost that time

It's Thursday and today is my Friday...I came in early got my work down and now I'm chillin...as much chillin that's possible when it's not even 5pm yet LOL

I can't wait to go home tomorrow morning and see my family I miss them when I can't see them like I'm normally use to. It only takes me about 2.5 hours to get down there but I don't get to go there too often sooo whooo hooo..on top of that I'm taking my nephew to the movies (to see Happy Feet) so that should be fun (that last movie I took him to see was Curious George and he threw his juice cup down lol)

The ladies that I talk to at my job are so GREAT! I love watching movies and I love the Color Purple (Ms. Sophia home now ya'll, Ms. Sophia home now) one of them got me a blockbuster gift card and the other one bought me the Color Purple on DVD!!! So you know I'm stoked and yes I said stoked LOL....

I'm bringing their gifts back to the office on Wednesday since I've done no shopping whatsoever LOL

When I saw what they bought me I started laughing and then crying....funny cause I try to be such the non cry baby and I end up being ultra sensative lol

Why I saw this lady walking down the street today with gray tights on and snow boots with her dress..it's not that cold outside

I'm getting my hair done today..I can't wait my locs so need to be retwisted

While coming into work I saw this dude with a camaflogue bookbage on and matching jacket I mean dang did I not get the memo that the war was no longer in Iraq (which by the way is pronounced differently by whites and blacks have you noticed that) and that the war is now in DC LOL...ok let me stop

Getting everyone but my nephew and god daughter gift cards LOL...so I'll be done shopping in about an hour or so...gotta love that

Have to get an oil change before I hit the road so I'll be up bright and early like I'm going to work LOL

This older cute guy said hey baby to me this morning I kept walking but I was cheesin on the inside LOL

I should be able to get my furniture out by Jan...yea I can't wait to get it I need it like NOW!

I am seriously gonna be hyper today LOL

My boss brought me this cute lil tote bag...she said she had metro in mind...I love it it matches this pink blazer I have and I have a green one that it also matches :) It's a funky lil bag and I LOVE IT!!!!

I'm feel SUPER HYPER and I don't know why LOL

My mommie is making me seafood salad emmm emm I love that too haha

Can't wait to eat it, can't wait to taste test it..can't wait to take it all back home with me hahahahhaha (evil laugh)

This totally makes up for how I was feeling the other day when I found out that UDC doesnt' have my program of study and that I'll be applying to Howard.

I'm gonna do it big or not do it at all!

I'm gonna miss Music when I'm gone...I haven't seen him since Tuesday morning maybe he'll come over tonight while I'm packing :)

I wonder what he would think if I told him he could leave some clothes over LOL...hmm we'll wait till after the new year to bring that up haha

It's funny cause out of the guys I've dated or hung out with this year he's the one that I've known the shortest but spent more time with hmmm what does that tell ya LOL

Ok enough typing..man I wish I could watch my DVD now....too bad I'm at work LOL

Have a wonderful safe holiday whether it be Kwanzaa (that starts the 26th), Hanukkah, Christmas...it's all about giving, sharing and loving so it doesn't matter what you celebrate..so be safe and I wish you all a joyous holiday season!!!!

See ya (well you know what I mean lol) on Wednesday!!!!


posted @ 9:38am
posted by Ms.Honey at 6:24 AM

26 Comments:

wow???
am I first???

You're lucky! I will definately be at work on Christmas and won't see my fam til the day after... which is my bday, so I guess it's cool still.

I haven't done any shopping yet, and I probably won't until 12/26 because I don't get paid until tomorrow and I'm all about some after Christmas sales!

The folk in the office will be getting Christmas cards and that is it!

Merry Christmas Honey

December 21, 2006  

4ever..hey girl you are first and your prize is....drum roll please.....a song...you're first, you're first ohhh isnt that grand your first your first now lets shake hands LOL...thank you...that was written just for you :) Happy Holidays...I might wait till after Christmas to get my co workers gifts but everyone is gettin gift cards so that ain't hard LOL

December 21, 2006  

You just made my day...came in to work, late, but I don't care...and you have something UP and new and fresh to read..
YES! Now I am hyped...
Then I read the part about your positive attitude and going home...
YES! Still hyped...
but the icing on the cake is when you talk about that lady with the gray tights on and some snow boots...you are so right it ain't that friggin cold outside...
That was Classic! I busted out laughing at my desk...

Well Miss Honey enjoy your holiday!
Peace

December 21, 2006  

Have a great holiday and enjoy the dvd. I love the color purple. (all my life I had to fight).. Continue to enjoy Music too.

December 21, 2006  

People seem to get all giddy when it's time to travel...no matter how short the trip may be. Enjoy your holiday! Have fun with the fam.

December 21, 2006  

hey ma....i'll be in that area come xmas....how long you staying maybe we can hook up for lunch or something....

December 21, 2006  

have a grand ole time with the fam over the holidays.

December 21, 2006  

TC...girl I was cracking up when I saw her then the old man made me cheese...and then I got the DVD..so I am AMPED LOL

Deep...I had to fight my daddy, I had to fight my brothers LOL...Enjoy your holiday as well!!

luvin..I know it only takes me like 3 hours maybe 2.5 to get there but I love listening to music and pullin up in the driveway and getting hugs LOL...of course I'll be watching my speed as well LOL

smm..I'll be there till tues we should def hook up sometime over the weekend you got my number the cell is back on LOL

sweetness...thanks girlie..have a wonderful holiday

December 21, 2006  

Have a safe trip and happy holidays Honey :-)

NOT the snow boots?! *sigh* Takes me back to when I was forced to wear a snow suit...although it wasnt snowing

December 21, 2006  

Tenacious....WOW girl that is insane I would have laughed at you..not behind your back of course...have a wonderful holiday!!!

December 21, 2006  

Have a Happy Merry Christmaskah!!!!!!!Take pics..and im still waiting ofr the pics from when u was here....Drive safely

December 21, 2006  

You know what! You too dayum hypa fa me *lol* I gotta work tomorrow and aint nothing cute about that! I think I read in 1 of ya previous blogs you're from Norfolk or somewhere down there? I'm from SUFFOLK! 757 BABY! Peanut Capital of the world!! Ha ha ok I'm pushing it but have a safe trip, I'm hittin the road Saturday morning *sigh* Enjoy ya time off and I can't wait to read what stories you got to tell!

December 21, 2006  

Enjoy ya holiday!! Take care!!
Dont let him leave no clothes over there! Next thing you he tryna move in!!

December 21, 2006  

still hating that you get a 4 day weekend :-p

drive safe! and have a merry christmas..

are you taking him to see happy feet? if so, you have to tell me how it is...

December 21, 2006  

seafood salad...that sounds good...

December 21, 2006  

Happy holidays! Enjoy doing the family thing.

December 21, 2006  

Happy Holidays MOMMA!! I'll holla atchu in the 07 *smile*

Have a Safe trip home!!!

December 21, 2006  

hey if I knew you are giving out songs then I will try to be first here. have a safe and wonderful holiday. That the fun part about being a woman you can be ultra sensitive and have no explanation of why. Enjoy ur trip!!!

December 21, 2006  

Negro..hey gurl! I know I'm working on it I keep forgetting to take pics so I can use my camera LOL

durty....what can I say when you get nice gifts and a day off you get kinda giddy LOL

TSG..thanks girl have a great holiday!!

Epsilonicus....yea I know that was just many of the hyper thoughts that ran through my head LOL..have a great holiday

Tiffany..what can I say LOL..join me if you like but I'm sure you have work to do..yep we're going to see Happy Feet I will def tell ya how it is..have a safe holiday

Sarccastik....ummm I know LOL..can't wait to dig in

Freaky...I will def enjoy it can't wait to sleep late and eat lots LOL

Royce...Happy Holidays GURL (ghetto voice LOL) Be safe dont eat too much sushi LOL

Lady J....what can I say first come first serve LOL...yea I know I was like why am I crying but I mean I love thoughtful gifts the most..enjoy the holiday!!

December 21, 2006  

oh, girl, don't get me to quoting the Color Purple! that's my favorite movie! when i got it on DVD, i was sooo excited.

anyway, have a happy holiday and i hope you have a safe drive!

December 21, 2006  

blk...thanks girl I'm def watching that this weekend I can't wait to quote it LOL..have a wonderful holiday

December 21, 2006  

random and funny LOL :) have a safe trip and I hope you have a great time!

December 22, 2006  

Merry Christmas and have a happy New Year...

December 22, 2006  

Happy Holidays to you!

December 23, 2006  

Enjoy your fam to the fullest!!!!

December 24, 2006  

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and yours.

December 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home