Life through my eyes......

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Are you Serious?!!!!

Before I get into the reason for my title LOL..let's just say that I am off tomorrow so today is my friday and I am heck a happy. I can't be more ready to freaking get off work and head to the Bean. Me and the Roomie are leaving around 8 tonight I think.....she's driving probably most of the way (if not all) lol since i have no clue where we're going. We are scheduled to see a play, hang out wiht some of her fam and do drinks....hopefully Missy won't be avoiding my calls when I hit town or you will see me in the paper cause I was riding up and down her street, screaming obsenitites and throwing rocks at a house that I thought was hers LOL.

Yesterday afternoon I got an email from a blogger that I've met in person....she's hilarious by the way and we keep seeming to miss one another although we work only a couple of metro stops away..anywho I digress. So she sends me an email titled...I hate to tell you this...and I thought it was some kind of joke or whatever so I open it and it says....Trish didn't die. It's all a lie. And I was like what?! (caught me off guard cause it rhymed lol) First I was like now she know that ain't nice to be lying like that, I'm bout to post a comment about her being horribly mean, it ain't even April and if it was that's nothing to joke about. So I reply to her email with a what?! I don't get a response and I move on with my day.....I later go home to check my email and still no response so I hit her on the phone....I was like what is this nonsense email you sent me LOL....I was like girl I was gonna bop you in the head for being mean ..you know God dont like ugly.

Then she hits me with..... I talked to Nikki (a fellow blogger) and she told me some stuff...she then proceeds to go on (for about 15 min probably less my mouth was open the whole time so time seemed to stand still) about how Trish isn't dead and it's all been a lie...I was like what are you serious..so I see Nikki is online..I hit her up (meanwhile the other blogger tells me that they tried to hit me up earlier but I wasn't online) and I was like what the piss is this about.....she informs me that she is posting something about it and I was like aight I'm off to read it....needlesstosay I ain't hurt, in fact I feel sorry for the individual. The outpour of love and support that went out to her shows that there are in fact good folks in the world and because of the tangled web she wove (when she practiced to decieve) I now take the time to be greatful for everything around me and that is never bad. HOWEVER, you do not and I repeat DO NOT need to lie about being sick, how you are so strong and all that other jazzy so that others will feel sorry for you. On top of that.....I'm not saying I mind praying for folks but dang, I shed a tear or two for this chic. Why in the sam nation would you do what you did, just so someone could leave you alone....sad. I'm so glad that I don't believe everything that I read or hear but dang on it, I felt a pang of sadness for someone is "fighting" for their life (turns out they should be fighting for their sanity)

I mean I'm human I have emotions and I never expected someone to carry on the way they did....I was too done last night....ranting and raving about it all LOL....don't worry I ain't mad....I'm laughing in fact cause Karma is a motha (and I dont' mean someone with kids). I pray that others who had a deeper relationship with her....will continue to pray for her cause this sista clearly needs some mental help. I mean come on it's blogger, of course we all might not tell the whole truth about things we do and some of us tend to tell everything but if you feel like you gotta lie to yourself and those around you...you got issues and I ain't subscribing none of em right now..... besides that I was like you don't mess with people's emotions especially those who you really dont know cause if i was crazy (which I'm not really lol) I would find out where she lived and do a ride by her house and when she came out just stare her down LOL..not that it would do anything but make me laugh at her hahahah

I'm not gonna type too much more about it...in fact I think Nikki did a great job of explaining it...so head over there......I'll wait...............

http://iniquitous1.blogspot.com/



WAIT.......................


WAITING.........................


HUMMING......................


Don't ask me any questions cause what's done is done and I ain't worried about it....I mean it's blogger not my everyday life..this don't pay the bills LOL

Yea so you see there is more to the story I'm sure, however if this is a hoax I pray that this person or whoever seeks help......CASE CLOSED

Have a great weekend...I plan to :)


posted@8:51am
posted by Ms.Honey at 5:41 AM

24 Comments:

((Honey))

I hope you and Missy hook up and have a good time so you can come back and do this long blog about what happened! LOL

Travel safely....

December 07, 2006  

Travel safely and wipe down your entire computer area with PINE SOL. Not the knock off but the real thang!

I don't even know and don't wanna know what is going on - but it seems as if we all need to disinfect our spots!

DAYUM!

p.s. the only good thing out of me being nosy as all hell is that I got five NEW Blogs to add to kinja and read! This blog reading is becoming a full time gig!

December 07, 2006  

oh my gosh. i almost shed a tear for the chick. i will definitely say a prayer for her. well have a great time with missy. have a apple martini for me!

December 07, 2006  

Crack does Kill!!!!!!!

BELIEVE IT!

December 07, 2006  

ok.....i'm glad i never got sucked up in her nonscence....by the time i heard about her she was already "DEAD" i'm sure she'll resurface...she loves attention...even the negative kind...

Have fun on your trip....Tell missy i won't step foot into Boston until Summer has set in, lol

December 07, 2006  

I need you to have a apple martini, a cosmo,and something fruity for me too. Have a great time in the bean and enjoy the play and roomie. Have fun with Missy.

December 07, 2006  

have a great time honey!!!!! as far as the "mess," hey, we'll get over it in time i assume. regardless of who's dead or alive though, you're right that "God don't like ugly..."

December 07, 2006  

Honey is coming to town.. *my version of santa claus*.. Umm Missy will answer ya calls.. she loves to hang!!!

be safe and have fun.. and don't get caught up in no beantown man.. unless he got major beans in his pockets!! LOL


Imma get you back in my class!

December 07, 2006  

Have a good time on your trip...This entire Trish mess is a trip for real...I fell victim to this...DAYUM !!

December 07, 2006  

Hi!

If you and Missy get into anything give me a call!

December 07, 2006  

Never heard of her but oh well.

Hope you have fun on your getaway.

December 07, 2006  

lmao@'sam nation'. you know, i always get new words from you to use. that's going into the nikki vernacular with a quickness!

have a safe trip and definitely hit up a few apple martinis for me. don't forget to take photos! ones involving missy and drinks would be preferable. she knows how to party. lol

December 07, 2006  

damn ths is some shit.

have a great weekend and drank one for me cause i need it!!!

December 07, 2006  

have fun and lots of it!!

December 07, 2006  

Damn Im late and i know u aint gonna see this.......but if u do, hit me i got your number, i get off of work @ 4:30 tomorrow and i told you i wnated to go to the play with yall...

December 07, 2006  

What it do Honey...
Have fun up top...lots of fun...but BE safe...

peace

December 07, 2006  

It's my Friday too...I am tossing back a bottle of wine as we speak YES!!!

As for Trish...she's dead...DEAD TO ME!

Peace and Blessings,

RD

December 07, 2006  

I hate to curse on other people's blog:

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!!!!

Mofos done gone crazy on Blogger. I need to call Cnel!!!

Get a martini for my underage ass!!!

December 07, 2006  

wow..that is crazy...well I do hope you're enjoying your weekend..my friday was wed. and I'm enjoying every moment of it.

December 08, 2006  

Take lots of pictures Honey!!

Be safe...and take a shot for me :-)

December 08, 2006  

wait, so trish isn't dead? i read abt her on x's blog and went to her site and stuff... i am so confused right now. like you said, i didn't even know her but being a human and a caring one at that, the sympathy for her struggle and her family was only natural. please clarify for me!

December 08, 2006  

Have a GRRREAT TIME!

And uh yeah we all been had, hoodwinked, and bamboozled into sympathy for the chick who didn't kick the bucket like she said she did.

DAYUM SHAME.

December 08, 2006  

hop u had a great trip & hope missy comes thru!! take a lot pics (you know im a picture-whore! lol)

i just read nikki's blog today.. and i could say was wow!

December 10, 2006  

I hope you enjoyed your weekend...

December 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home