Life through my eyes......

Friday, December 15, 2006

Friday Thoughts.....

THIS IS GONNA BE A LONG ONE!!!

It's Friday and if you've read my blog on any given Friday you know that's my favorite day of the week

If you didn't know...then now you know :)

I want to thank you guys so much for all you've said in regards to what I wrote yesterday...so many times I forget that it's my blog and I can say what the piss I want which means that I deal with things a lil longer than need be....but I got it all out and I'm glad I did....

He'll probably never know that I wrote that and maybe I'll share it later but it was just a way for me to vent and admit to myself how I was really feeling....no lies just feelings..and it felt good

He came home last night instead of tonight and wanted to come over.....however Music was suppose to come over and since me and Music have recently gotten a lil closer I decided to make him stick to spending some talking time with me on Friday as we had already planned.

I think he was taken a bit back by that because usually I'm like sure come over and this time I was like well you should just go home, I have to finish studying so I'll see you tomorrow after I get off work.

I could tell by the sound of his voice that he didn't expect me to do that..but hey it is what it is and I'm not gonna put others on the back burner because you decide to come home earlier..plus I really like Music..which also means that I won't be attempting to have Constant back in my life as my BOO anytime soo....

We can be friends but what he did is still mind boggling and it wouldn't be fair to him or me to just jump back in to where I'm not comfortable...I would forever be thinking about what he did and if he's doing it again

He told me that the other night he went out and he saw one of the girls that he was emailing..asked me if I had talked to her..I told him no and that I wasn't trying to make a support group out of the chics he emailed..I could care less..I mean she cool folks, we know some of the same people from growing up in the same neighborhood but I don't know her like that LOL

And if I had talked to her what business of his would it be...on top of that he told me that there are some emails I didn't get from other chic where he told her that they weren't together and all that jazz...oh well what's done is done and what you said is what you said...I don't believe that someone who you let check your email wrote emails for you..and even when you saw what they wrote you choose to say nothing..that doesn't make sense...if I saw someone doing that, when I just told them to read my emails and let me know if there were emergencies or what not...I would have been like hey i have someone checkin my emails if you get anything funny it ain't from me...and on top of that..why have someone check your emails..if you can't respond personally....

Music smiled when he saw I got him a toothbrush said where should i put it..I said in the toothbrush holder beside mine LOL..he's funny...man his tail popped up this morning so fast when the alarm went off that he hit me in the lip LOL..he was like I hope it doesn't swell (it didn't) he kissed it and rubbed my face LOL

So I'm gonna meet him (constant) after I get home from work...I'm gonna get him to get me dinner so great LOL...hmm I'm thinking Macaroni Grill or Maggianos..I love me some pasta....plus if we're in public I'll remember that my momma taught me manners

I got a raise!!! Man when my boss and office manager told me they wanted to talk to me I felt like I was going to the principals office...but I was happy and I've been praying for God to help me learn to budget better...my goal for 2007 is to save more and spend less...I hate spending money and later be like what the heck did I get..plus I wanna buy a house after school and not be struggling while I'm in school to pay bills...God always knows just what I need when I need it....

So all in all I'm good. It's friday and next week I'm going home to visit the fam, my nephew has called me this morning to tell me he loves Unte lol....and that he was watching Barney.....

Have a great weekend....stay safe :) Dont' do nothing I wouldn't do..which of course leaves you with lots of room to play hahahaha


One of my favorite poems (It can be heard on the movie ATL):



pleasure turns to the pain
lessons learned from the strain
questions burned in my brain..
about whether love is humane
in its touch.
these thoughts are like salmon swimming upstream
in the tears of your deceit.
fighting the current hurt that kills more than is created by the chaos
of our intertwined emotions.
chaotic because the anchor of Erros' arrow has been plucked
from the vessel of my undying infatuation
separation not as simple as the distance between us
my mind no longer possessed by demons
that have been the overseers of my enslavement to your lies
the seeds of these lies rooted so deeply
they have cracked the foundation of what we once shared
allowing the faith in us i had sealed inside
to gush out like a river
ripping the image of our future together from my thoughts
as violently and as brutally as if it were a child
being taken from its mothers arms
im left surrounded in darkness
but i refuse to be swallowed by it
my lonliness like the night air
invisible to the eye
obvious to the touch
it is cold uncomfortableness
yet if i could do it all over again
id do it in the same skin im in
to lay down and let love die
just stay down and let love lie?
no, no..not i
id stay around and let love fly
even though i have seen its darkest form
deceit
nothing else could taste this warm
or feel this sweet...



posted@11:54am
posted by Ms.Honey at 8:38 AM

12 Comments:

So yeah can I borrow a dolla? ROFL Congrats on the raise.

-ladynay

December 15, 2006  

You wrote "I would forever be thinking about what he did and if he's doing it again"

That's good enough reason to not go back. No sense in worrying yourself girl.

Congrats on the raise!

thoughtsofsoutherngal

December 15, 2006  

Lady--LOL what happen to that nickle I let you borrown I never got that back LOL

TSG...yea I know which is why I know that now isn't a good time to even entertain the thoughts of being with him LOL...thanks for the congrats...

December 15, 2006  

hey honey...thanks for coming through :-)
enjoyed your post...try to have a good/safe time tonight, ^5 to pasta and good manners!

have a great weekend,
joey

December 15, 2006  

Congratulations on the raise. Shouldn't you be taking someone out to celebrate the raise? Um, can I get some money on my cable bill? I'm just asking. LOL!

Glad to hear your lip didn't swell up. What had him so excited that you accidentally got popped?

- Freaky Deaky

December 15, 2006  

Joey..no problemo I'm always lookin for more places to become addicted to LOL..have a great weekend as well!!

Freaky....hey I was trying me and the roomie might hit up DC and throw back some drinks :) and the alarm clock startled him...I now what you're thinking..maybe next time I'll try that LOL

December 15, 2006  

Congrats on the raise.

Let me put this out there... You are a playa! LOL! Ain't nothing wrong with that, but you are doing your thing and keeping it seperate. I need to read up on you and your beau's.

Have a great weekend.

December 15, 2006  

Yeah, I gotta catch up on the whole beau thang you playa you...

Congrats on that raise. Now I must addres the problem of my empty wallet and the drinks I wanna have this weekend...

December 15, 2006  

Congrats on the raise! Have fun with both Music and Young One! *lol*

December 15, 2006  

Congrats on the raise...DO NOT spend it paying parking tickets Honey...I mean it :-)

@ Honey

LOL I'm taking it you've seen the shorts/tights things....I mainly see the short skirt/ugg boots thing

Notes are deleted Im not even on that site like that...i send notes back like ew get a life loser.

Remember lesson 77- Dont call me with phone games LOL

December 16, 2006  

I've been missing some good stuff getting wrapped up in my own pre birthday celebration. I'm glad you're happy. You sound it. I mean, it is what it is. I think you said that.

December 17, 2006  

Yay, you got a raise! Congrats! Dontcha love it when that happens?!

Must be good karma...you're handling yourself well..especially with the "man situation".

December 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home