Life through my eyes......

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Inspite of...

the insanity of one person to "fake" their own death LOL...or whatever she or he did....there is no denying that we should all take time out to be greatful for everything around us. So I'm still gonna do it :)

I'm greatful.....

....for your company on the phone last night...I was seriously depressed about taking the GRE and you quickly whipped me out of it

....for my daddy calling me the other day when he was passing through to go to B-more. Wish I could have seen him. We haven't always been this close and I'm glad that I'm mature enough now to see just how wonderful he is.

....for my lil sis calling me all the time, to tell me stuff that she can tell me later LOL....that girl knows she could have waited until I got off work :)

.....for 5:30 yesterday, Lord knows I was tired and wanted to go home, it was just one of those days where you don't want anyone to look at you or say something to you

.....that I'm realizing that I can only study as much as I can and leave it up to God, he already knows the outcome

......that Young One is coming home tomorrow!!! He'll be here till after New Years....wooohoooo

......that you want to keep a toothbrush at my house...that makes me smile LOL...although very simple it speaks volumes

.....that I'm going home to see the fam next weekend....which means sleep, sleep, more sleep and fun time with my toot (my nephew)

......that today is wednesday which means that there are two more days left in the week

.....that I haven't let someone ignorance move me to stop being greatful

.....for the rain outside because it's needed

......for time spent catching up since it's been forever :)

Ok pics will be up sometime monday maybe LOL...I have to use the rest of my camera on something and this weekend I'm suppose to be celebrating me taking the GRE's (pray for me) so I should be posting them.....Missy stop harrassing me. I'm trying to come to the Bean again maybe within the next 3 months..I'll let ya know LOL

Ok so some people can't comment and you know I love comments LOL...but anywho feel free to comment anonymously and just sign your name or shoot me an email..I need all the positive energy I can get :)


posted@9:23am
posted by Ms.Honey at 6:16 AM

18 Comments:

I read your blog often, but rarely comment because I'm more of a spectator in blog world than a writer these days, but I do love your blog, Ms. Honey Libra! I love the new template, too. You remind me that I do have things to be thankful for.

Cheers,
SRae

December 13, 2006  

scarlettrae....thanks for commenting :) Being thankful of the lil things reminds me to just be happy in the moment

December 13, 2006  

you will do so well on the gre. you got this girl

deepnthought

December 13, 2006  

Well, we'll see if this one actually gets through. Stupid Blogger!

I'm grateful for all the yummy pics and gratuitous close up shots I'm going to see Monday, right?

Good luck on the GRE's.

- Freaky Deaky

December 13, 2006  

4:30 couldn't come quick enough yesterday. Now I'm patiently waiting for 4:30 again. LOL

thoughtsofsoutherngal

December 13, 2006  

All im saying is...just let me know when u coming..u know i be flighty....

IM looking for a plcae to leave my toothbrush too :-)

December 13, 2006  

Hey this is Pamalicious! For some reason can't post to BETA blogs (i'm a stragler).

Ok all these wonderful displays of gratefulness is going to make me do one!

Mini-me is 13 and about to take the SAT. I'll keep your GRE in the prayer rotation as well.

December 13, 2006  

Hey guys...ya'll are crazy LOL yea missy I know how you are...on top of that I know you got somewhere to leave that toothbrush it's just too far away for you LOL. Pam I'll keep Mini-mi in my thoughts

December 13, 2006  

liking the new look! i'm trying to go to bean town w/ you! let me know!!

December 13, 2006  

Yea..Beta has been BS..so it's not just me.

Uhhh...I used to be the only Anonymous poster, but now what's a brotha to do to be different?? Damn, the game's done changed...gotta stay a step ahead...

1.
Diggz formerly known as Anonymous

December 13, 2006  

Leaving a toothbrush at the house might appear to be simple, but like I posted yesterday, sometimes its the simple stuff that has a major effect on people.

December 13, 2006  

Hey Ms. Libra! I know you'll bust right through the GRE, gurl! I just posted about going to grad school, and a bunch of other stuff, but it looks like we're about to be in the same boat! You know what Hezzikiah (did I spell that right? LOL!!) Walker said, "I pray for you. You pray for me. I need you to survive!"

Peace and blessings!!
Ms. Write
http://mswrites.blogspot.com/

December 13, 2006  

Aww diggz your not alone now

Organized I know it's weird cause I'm hype about showing it to him LOL

ms.write.....girl I gotchu!!!

Tiff it's on and poppin next time

December 13, 2006  

Everyone is showing off hot and sexy pics and shit...did I once again miss the memo?

I know the GRE is no bitch so good luck Honey but I know you've been studying your ass off :-)

So I guess we can expect a short vacation from blogging while young one is in town ;-)

December 13, 2006  

Actually I'd like to leave a package of maxi pads and soem qtips but that's just me....

I like the new template. Good luck on the GRE.

December 14, 2006  

i hope everything goes aiight with the GRE. i've got fingers AND toes crossed for ya!

December 14, 2006  

think positively as you go into the GRE. i remeber the first thing i did the morning i took it was 1. pray, 2. call that "special someone" just to hear their voice, 3. smile. if you feel yoursself getting anxious again...REPEAT these steps! ;-P

December 14, 2006  

Sigh.

Im grateful that you stopped by. I see your comments eveywhere, but never visited you. Funny (in a sad way) cause we've been linked invisibly all along.

Thank you

December 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home