Life through my eyes......

Monday, December 04, 2006

Mixed Feelings Monday

Listening to the Dream girls soundtrack on music.aol.com

This weekend was nice....opened the GRE book ONCE LOL..I know horrible and I have to take it next weekend....so this week will be filled with more studying than normal.

HE called me last night.....hearing his voice after 6 months caught me off guard....made me think of how much I use to think of him....how much I missed him...being here....then I remembered that he MESSED up (when I first typed this I typed the F word LOL..so you know how I was heated)

We chatted......he will be back in VA on wed but won't be back in DC till next weekend...good thing I already have plans for this weekend or I would be trying to get down there knowing me (I ain't got to lie I know how I am)

I'm gonna be in the BEAN this weekend....Missy my favorite Rican...you betta answer your dang on phone..or I will ride up and down the street screaming obsenitites LOL

Go to http://crunktastical.blogspot.com/ and watch the youtube clip of the day...I was cracking up (it's from 12/1, it's the one from waiting to exhale)

Hung out with DC on friday after work...we went to see DEJA VU....great movie, you can't talk through it, you can't sleep through it (he swears I closed my eyes LOL), you have to pay attention...I love Denzel so I loved it :)

He also treated me to breakfast the next morning..aint' he sweet.....he likes to hold my hand while we're walking, put his arm around me, put his hand in my back pocket LOL...ain't that cute (hmm LOL) and we haven't even had a real kiss yet...yea lil pecks hello and good bye but no tongue LOL...should I be worried.....not to say that I expect him to want to stick his tongue down my throat hahaha

Wanna go see Dream Girls, Blood Diamonds and the Pursuit of Happiness....so yea me and Young one have lots of movies to see when he comes home for christmas break.

Apparently I have the ability to turn a gay man straight......backstory: I met this dude last year...we kicked it....stopped kickin it...turns out he use to be Young One's roomie at school (yea weird)....I heard he was a lil confused....well last night he sent me an IM talking about he wanted to be with me....which is why he stopped talkin to me....but he doesn't know that I know that he is confused (in that way)....so I couldn't be like well how can you want to be with me when you don't even play on that team....LOL

So umm yea Tenacious I'm tryin to figure out how I can bottle that mess up and sell it or use it on someone else LOL

Ripped some music to my mp3 player yesterday....I will officially be jammin...as if I'm not already singing like no one be lookin at me lol

Music came over yesterday and I had a blast....he did a lil music on his comp and i was jammin on the mp3 player.....the night before he was over and I cooked (nothin special) and we watched Amityville Horror.....drank a lil and of course I was knocked out lol

He's not a very emotion person or should I say touchy feely person but he was like I enjoy your company and all that (which for him is as close as I'm gonna get to an I missed you lol)

Talking about he is gonna leave me alone so I can study for the GRE's I told him I can study with him there....or can I (lol)

R had his son this weekend so we didn't hang out....but he wanted to go to the shooting range this weekend..too bad I'm gonna be out of town

Of course he says that I'm leaving him again...I told him well I have to spend time with people who want to spend time with me....since you don't love me LOL....he was like you know you my sunshine (that's his nickname for me).....so he called me last night before HE called and we chatted for all of 5 min he was on the phone

He's been acting a lil weird.....maybe he thinks I'm about to be like I don't wanna talk to you no more....I wouldn't say that but he knows that he's not number one anymore

I'm off on Friday...can you say that I'm excited....actually excited isn't even the word....what's higher than excited LOL

I am officially feeling Jay-Z..he is a man who is about the business (watch this video)http://abcnews.go.com/search?searchtext=jay-z&from=0&to=9&type=video more entertainers need to be like this..it's the first one on the page. He's officially on his grind...he's articulate, intelligent...get em Jay LOL

Ciara and Brian Mcknights cd is also on AOL music...I checked her's out already...I liked some of the songs might cop it....I love B. Mcknight so we'll check his out after I listen to dreamgirls....

I'm so not feeling fantasia's new video...especially her in that gold dress...it makes her boobs look nonexistent.....not that I care but dang dress to flatter yourself..not make people notice that you've put on some weight....

I popped both rubber bands in my head this morning...dang on it.....my locs aren't that long but I can wear the front in two tiny pony tails...i look sorta sophisticated...lil girlish hahah....

I have to be seriously on my grind in losing 5 pds by the end of this month...that dress requires it LOL

Off to see how your weekends were......

.....lata

posted@9;44am
posted by Ms.Honey at 6:31 AM

17 Comments:

glad you had a great weekend. tellme how the soundtrack is. Dejavu was good. great.

December 04, 2006  

i understand the study issue. that's the drama of my life when it comes study, big time crammer.
don't let the phone call fool u.
they the batty bwoy, don't get mix up with that one.
the whole music i can't relate cause i'm not a music person.

December 04, 2006  

u gotta lotta action goin on. Work it out Boo!!

December 04, 2006  

damn if that ain't random as hell LOL :)

its all good though :) you gone be aight.

Ummm I'm not gone comment on some things LOL cause I can't keep a straight face while I type it LMAO

December 04, 2006  

deep...Glad my weekend was well spent..hopefully this weekend will be the same.

sweetness...man it was killin me to even open it LOL..i found everything else to do but that

omar...I do what I can LOL

BK...you know how I do lol...why you not gonna comment..why you gotta be like that...maybe I need to laugh haha

thoughts..LOL..freaky said I should do a cast lineup...so perhaps that will be tomorrow LOL

December 04, 2006  

Heyyy Honey-Libra...

Thanks for checking out my spot. I appreciate your comments. I hope you can become an important part of my blog family.

Now to your post...

So you're gonna be in the BEAN--as in Boston??

I go to school not too far from Boston.

I want to see DEJAVU BADLY!! Im addicted to Denzel.

December 04, 2006  

JBean...Yep I'm gonna be in Boston this weekend..my roomie is from there and we're going to see her dad in a play and tear up the city LOL...I need to go to an I'm addicted to Denzel meeting too LOL

December 04, 2006  

I'm glad to see you enjoying ur mp3 player, I will be enjoying mine as soon as I can get mine to Red. Is the Dream Girls sound track good? letme know

December 04, 2006  

I need the lineup. My brain is as sharp as it used to be.

He wants to stick his tongue down your throat, he's just biding his time. LOL!

Haven't seen Deja Vu yet. I'm really starting to get tired of Denzel playing well Denzel in almost every movie he's in. I'll still probably check it out though but I'm going to see Apocalypto first.

December 04, 2006  

Now that I have had a minute to read this...

Glad to hear you and your Team is doing ight!

Now go study!

December 04, 2006  

do you ever not have an eventful weekend?

December 04, 2006  

I am done tryna keep track of all the men. I am confused as all get out. You need to supply a glossary.

December 04, 2006  

if you don't get on that GRE...! perkin like it doesn't hold your future in its score.

leave "confused" alone. and leave "6 months ago HE" alone too! (as if i'm the all knowing, Lord know I'm not)

December 04, 2006  

P.S. brian mcknight and fantasia were on the TJMS today. LOVE B and i heard fant looks like kelis on a budget. lol

December 04, 2006  

boooo @ confused. huh uh. i hate how we think something's wrong when they show us some respect and don't try to move too fast. isn't that awful? i have absolutely said the same thing before.

i'm on the edge w/dreamgirls. i'd hate to support a beyonce project on day one but its getting some great reviews.

booooo fantasia.

December 05, 2006  

Im looking forward 2 seeing u 2 broads too...and u wont hafta go far 2 find me considering her ppl's live around the corner from me....Ill be checking for yall cuz i might wanna go to that play

December 05, 2006  

ummmm ima need you to leave some men for the other single women of dc/md/va region

December 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home