Life through my eyes......

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

So Greatful

....for waking up this morning cause that means that I'm not dead

....for finally seeing Young One, he is hilarious

....for understanding that life is about living and doing

....for the love of friends who always seem to know what to say

....for the time I've spent with Music over the last 2 months and spending New Years with him, I'm hoping it won't change

....for your strength, love and guidance. Without you I wouldn't know who I was.

....for the understanding that letting go is sometimes the best thing that can happen.

....for the time that we have shared, knowing that we have is blossoming makes me smile all the time.

.....for recognizing BS and the fact that I don't have to take it unless I want to and I prefer not to LOL

....for being able to tell you that you can't come see me, I can remember when it was so hard for me to say that

.....for learning that just because we didn't work out doesn't mean that there was something wrong with me

.....for just being able to be who I am and not worry about any thing else

.....for the monday that I have off this month...why am I counting down to it LOL

.....for making it a goal to be about my business this year in all aspects of me.

.....for the horizon of the weekend...I need it so LOL

.....for time spent with the girls last weekend...it reminded me of just how much they love me for being me

......for hearing a voice that I haven't heard in a while and for the memories that it brought back

.....for the excitment in your voice when you talk about who you are now...it's wonderful that you're finally happy

....for the hugs that come when most needed, even when you don't know it

.....for God blessing me to see another year..this year I'll be 25 (does that mean I have to get serious about life now LOL)


posted@9:47 am
posted by Ms.Honey at 6:28 AM

17 Comments:

you serious.....naw....LOL


Happy Wednesday.

January 03, 2007  

knowone..I know right neva that LOL. Happy Hump Day!!!

January 03, 2007  

beautiful post. Have a great weekend.I so looking to the weekend myself.

January 03, 2007  

Deep...You too..and me looking forward to the weekend is an understatement.

January 03, 2007  

OMG... did you say you will be turning 25????

*OH GAWD I'M GETTING OLD* lol

Have a fabulous day!!! when you coming to my class? LOL hahahaaa

January 03, 2007  

BK...you got a new pic!!! Umm yea see umm LOL..sike nah I'm coming back for real I had fun and that's whats up. Yes 25 ekkk LOL..I'm suppose to be going running with Music on Sat 5 miles...umm yea I'll be dead

January 03, 2007  

get serious cause you're turn 25... i hope not... cause if that's the case, then that means that I have to get serious as well...

I always look forward to the weekend as well... i'm counting down to Saturday to be specific :-)...

~DD

January 03, 2007  

Do u have a boyfriend yet?

January 03, 2007  

im grateful i made it thru another year!!!

January 03, 2007  

DD... LOL I'm just saying I don't want no one expecting anything LOL. Girl who you telling I love the weekend.

Negro..I mean are you trying to help a sista out on her search LOL

TTD...who you tellin LOL

January 03, 2007  

life is amazing always...thanks for the list of thankfuls

January 03, 2007  

OMG you're not even 25 yet?!

I feel like such a hag now.

(I'm almost 26 and A HALF!)

When you get to be my age...

kidding....lol

January 03, 2007  

I am also thankful to see a new year. I'm 31 and I haven't gotten serious yet so I don't know what to tell you about that situation! haha

January 04, 2007  

Amen

January 04, 2007  

u did absolutely no work yesterday did ya, lol

January 04, 2007  

of course I did work LOL...

January 04, 2007  

"....for understanding that life is about living and doing"

"....for the love of friends who always seem to know what to say"

"....for the understanding that letting go is sometimes the best thing that can happen."

"....for the time that we have shared, knowing that we have is blossoming makes me smile all the time."

".....for learning that just because we didn't work out doesn't mean that there was something wrong with me"

".....for just being able to be who I am and not worry about any thing else"


yes indeed ma'am! as you can see, your list has become my list! thank you for sharing my spirit... :-)

January 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home