Life through my eyes......

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Attitude of Gratitude

Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it -- William Arthur Ward

I'm forever greatful for.....

.......the happiness that I feel right now

.......the anticipation of seeing my family this weekend

.......hearing your voice last night and you apologizing for not coming over (sleep is very important since you've been working extra hard)

.......how you want to include me in your life (car shopping is fun especially when it's not my car or my money lol)

.......how you cracked me up when you said you were chasing my car as it slide down the ice (I can see you now)

......the fact that my parents always surprise me with a lil cash LOL

......my little sister finally getting her wings and moving out :) she deserves it

......for the sun and how it subconsiously makes everyone have a better day LOL

......today being wednesday and having monday off woooohoooo

.....seeing my bestest this weekend and my brother (I cant wait to see my niece)

.....my car insurance is all paid I tell ya you can't trust some folks sometimes a sista is back in business LOL

......just waking up this morning able to have the strength in my body

.....looking quite snazzy today in my black and red LOL

.....God blessing us with snow and the sun to melt the snow :)

.....the onset of spring (or am I thinking too far ahead LOL)
posted by Ms.Honey at 6:13 AM

18 Comments:

That's so good that he's including you in so much of his life. Car shopping is always fun, especially when you're not the one who's going to be making the payments.

Glad your lil sis is getting her grown woman on, you must be proud!

I'm seriously hating on you for having monday off, boooooo!!!

February 21, 2007  

Tasha..I know it's kinda weird but I'm not at all complaining LOL plus I love the new car smell LOL. I'm so happy for my little sis I'm thinking about buying her stuff for her room and I only have monday off cause I'm hanging with the bestest LOL, but hey at least I'm not gonna be at work LOL

February 21, 2007  

yayyyy gratitude wed... I am grateful for being able to come and read your post.

February 21, 2007  

Black & Red are quite snazzy colors my dear!

Hope your car didn't slide too far.

I love when my peeps slide me some unasked for money *cheese*

February 21, 2007  

Black & Red are quite snazzy colors my dear!

Hope your car didn't slide too far.

I love when my peeps slide me some unasked for money *cheese*

February 21, 2007  

I am grateful to come here and always leave with a smile on my face...
I am grateful for YOUR happiness right now...its an inspiring thing
I am grateful for the life he lived
I am grateful for MY OWN happiness

February 21, 2007  

Deep...This is second nature to me now LOL and I'm always glad that you come by :)

Lady..yes especially when I have on red pumps LOL and no just to the pavement

TC..I'm grateful that I can add to your smile and for the life that we all live in hopes of touching someone even after we are gone and your own happiness is so important cause you can't make others happy if you aren't :)

February 21, 2007  

i have a habit of having presents and not giving them to ppl. lol

February 21, 2007  

I can't wait till spring. It was in the 70s yesterday and today is suppose to be just as perfect as yesterday. I love to see the sun out even if it's cold.

My parents haven't surprised me with cash in years.

February 21, 2007  

I'm grateful for new draws and bras.

February 21, 2007  

Someone...well I won't count on your present this year LOL

TSG..Man I wish that were here then again we still have snow on the ground so there might be a slight flood LOL...yea it was for valentines day hey it's gas money LOL

Stilt..you are crazy LOL but oh how I love new panties haha (so much that I try to show them off hhahaha)

February 21, 2007  

im grateful that i have fri AND mon off!! woohoo! lol

February 21, 2007  

love black and red. my father has completely and thoroughly ruined big ticket item shopping for me. i HATE it b/c he will read every consumer mag and ask people and bother the salespeople at 15 stores. think about it for a month or so, then go back and check again. STOP AND MAKE A DECISION!! it makes me just grab the first thing i see. which is obviously worse. hurray for sun and seeing friends and fam. yay!!

February 21, 2007  

I'd be really grateful to you for showing off said new panties. Hell I'd even be grateful to see some of the old ones too. What?

I'm grateful that winter finally looked like winter and that spring is still about a month away.

Have a nice day.

February 21, 2007  

Yes it's the onset of Spring...the groundhog didn't see it's shadow!

LMBAO, I can see someone running after a sliding car, LOL

Yay to having time with the
bestest'es

Lawd knows I needed the sunshine today, however, being in downtown DC the building block it all out...darn you talll buildings...darn you :-(

February 21, 2007  

HEY! our director sends out quotes everyday and that was the quote last week! hmmmm...maybe there is something to this gratitude thing after all? ;-)

February 21, 2007  

heyyyy honey!!

lovin' your list miss girly!! :) and you know before i even say a word that i'm gonna steal that quote, right? LOL

i'm grateful that you make the time to visit me everyday.

i'm grateful that you allow me to return the favor and that your posts always make me smile!

i'm grateful that you're going to be seeing your fam real soon!

peace momma!

February 21, 2007  

you have a great list and your happiness shines through

stay well and be blessed

February 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home