Life through my eyes......

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Gratitude is the memory of the heart. ~Jean Baptiste Massieu, translated from French


I'm grateful for.....


being able to open my eyes this morning, there are so many people who aren't able to see the sun shining.


the love of my family that I got to experience this past weekend, very rarely are all 5 of us at home at the same time, I realize when I'm around them just how fortunate I am to have them.


how little things have changed now that we are a "we". I didn't think things would and I'm not saying that I even wanted them to but I appreciate the extra attention that you give me.


being able to realize that it does take time to get someone out of your head and that you don't have to apologize for that. Love can hurt especially when you thought your feelings were being matched.


talking to you the other day and actually not caring if you even called back when you said you would...that shows progress :)


my parents wanting to meet my sweetie. I told them I'd see how things progressed and we'll see...I don't let just anyone meet them


my auntie telling me that she thinks my sweetie is a good catch....she can sense things and she says that he's a keeper LOL


the ways that you show you care, sometimes words can be hard for you to say just because men tend to not be too expressionable (is that a word lol) but when you hug, kiss and cook me dinner I know that you care


how funny I think that you talked about me to your coworker and called me your lady....whatever else that came out of your mouth after that I don't recall LOL


how I look forward to spring...funny it's just something about sunny weather that makes me feel jazzy


today being wednesday...almost to friday!!!!!


nothing to do this weekend.....I love weekends where I can just do whatever I feel :)


getting to see my new niece, I love being an auntie (I can hold off on having kids for a while LOL..sike I love kids)

my sister who is pregnant again...yep number 2. I'm not saying I'm thrilled about the life she is creating for herself but apparently this is all happening for a reason and through her I'm learning that I need to focus and do what I gotta do. I see how loving someone who means you no good and is doing you no good can lead you down a dark long lonely road. I hope this baby teaches her more than my toot did (although he is the cutest thing in the world lol)

realizing that even when I think life is hard and that no one is out there looking out for me....God is always there..watching me, caring for me, and carrying me :)

posted@10:10am

posted by Ms.Honey at 6:28 AM

16 Comments:

Awwww I wanna hold her! She looks so small. Do you know how much she weighed?

February 28, 2007  

"realizing that even when I think life is hard and that no one is out there looking out for me....God is always there...watching me, caring for me, and carrying me"

I SO NEEDED THAT TODAY!!!!

PRICELESS

February 28, 2007  

Breeders... LOL!
congrats!

February 28, 2007  

Ladynay..I know I didn't want to leave her..I think she was 5pds I'm not too sure...good ole Jonoviah :)

TC...girl I need to tell myself that in order to make it LOL

Cocoa..I know at least I haven't entered the race yet LOL

February 28, 2007  

beautiful, as always
don't stop these posts
I need to do one today but just reading yours has brought my blood pressure down a degree

February 28, 2007  

wonderful....

I figure as long as my brothers and sisters keep turning em out I dont need to have babies for awhile..lol.

Thats so cute, you and the hun.....

February 28, 2007  

GC...thank you :) These always make me smile when I do them..and on top of that the world can be so depressing on its own sometimes you have to think of things that make you even grateful for being alive

Deep...Girl you and me both..keep on keepin on LOL..I'll babysit and send them home (dang that rhymed I should rap huh lol..not)..that's my baby (he makes me smile)

February 28, 2007  

Oh my stars that is one cute little baby. You know I love the gratitude posts!

February 28, 2007  

Mizz...I'd say thank you like I had something to do with it but thanks LOL...she does take after her auntie :)

February 28, 2007  

Awwww! Look at the little pumpkin! Girl, I know how you feel. I'm an auntie too & I love it!

February 28, 2007  

Paula....I am so loving being able to spoil them then send them home LOL...it's a joy to watch them grow, I feel like they're mine :)

February 28, 2007  

heyyyy honey!!

i always LOVE your gratitude list!! whenever i leave your spot on wednesday, i'm always smiling! i know exactly what you mean about warm weather!! it puts a spring in your step and everything looks and feels so much better!!

have i told you lately how happy i am for you and him? enjoy it!! embrace it!! you DESERVE it!!

i'm lovin' the pic of your new lil neice!! my brother's wife is due any day now! it'll be my first nephew!! i have to admit, i'm kinda excited!! this will be their THIRD (and thankfully last) child! i keep telling them they d'on had all the damn kids our family needs, so i don't need to have any!! (LOL)

nothin' but love girly!! always.

February 28, 2007  

love these posts..glad I stopped by today!!! {waving}

February 28, 2007  

*hugs* I'm grateful that you are still around!!!


*waving*

February 28, 2007  

only honey has 14 comments and its barely 8 am.

Another great wed. post. :)

March 01, 2007  

I'm grateful I only have 2 more payments left on the loan I took from my retirement. :)

March 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home