Life through my eyes......

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Dont pray when it rains, if you don't pray when the sun is shining. (Leroy "Satchel" Page)


Thank you....

for the sun that is playing peek a boo through the clouds

for the time that I spend each day with that special someone I care for

for my family, friends and even those who don't like me :)

for those in my life that I haven't met face to face but they have provided me with positivity through the words on their blogs

for allowing me to realize that it's ok to be happy

for blessing me with a mom and a dad who allow me to make my own mistakes and still love me unconditionally

for my growing nieces and nephews..I pray that they remain healthy and strong

for just being you, Lord. Even when I don't do what I'm suppose to do, you still keep me under your wing

for allowing me recognize that things take time and that patience is truely a virtue

for the anticiapation of spending sat with his and my friends....I want them to understand just how special he is to me

for blessing me with a wonderful man who is just what I need him to be, you've got me saying where has he been all my life LOL

for my life, health and strength

for that 70 degree weather they said we are getting tomorrow wooohooooo. I'll hold off on the open toes about 2 more weeks Lord LOL....but I don't think I can promise that

for the job that I'm able to get up and go to each day, there are many people out there that aren't as blessed as I am

for the laugh I got this morning listening to a commercial from a pastor asking folks to come to his Easter service in MD.....the laugh came when I heard BALLIN (instrumental) playing in the background...WOW

for time spent with old friends.....they may come and go but as long as they keep returning I know it's all good

for today and each day that you bless me with :)

for everyone reading this blog...I may not have meet each of them in person but they are just as near and dear to me as some of my face to face friends LOL...


posted@9:21am
posted by Ms.Honey at 6:13 AM

15 Comments:

Wait wait wait...you heard a real pastor doing a real invite to his easter service and he had Jim Jones playing in the backround???? Say it ain't so! ROFL

Gotta keep being reminded to be thankful. Thank you.

March 21, 2007  

Lady...I think what happened was that was the music that the radio station picked you know how they do those ads and they just have random songs in the background..that's what that was but I was like umm they could have paid attention..Jim Jones come on now LOL

Hey I do what I can to remind the people LOL

March 21, 2007  

AWWWWWWWW. You are dear to us too.

Ok, he actually could have picked the song. I know some slow pastors out there. lol.

So, you excited about the weekend?

Thanks for this post it was nice as usual.

March 21, 2007  

ROTFLMAO I'm sorry I'm laughign at you thanking the lord for the weather and you tryign to NOT wear open toe shoes.. *copy and paste and send to my coworkers that need to let the open toe shoes go* LOL

I'm thankful for you because I know you have been a positive nudge in my life.. the fact that you had the CONFIDENCE in me to take one of my classes and lived to tell about it.. you did better than women who have been my friends for YEARS!!!! I love ya for that!!

*so when u coming back.. I want a starbucks*

March 21, 2007  

That was a sweet post!

March 21, 2007  

Deep...AWWW you gawn make me cry LOL...I don't know but I was like are you serious ballin for Lord Ok i gotcha LOL..to say that I'm excited about my girls meeting my baby is an understatement LOL

BK...I'm tryin so HARD, it's not working LOL I might have to slide on a pair this weekend..pray for me LOL....girl I'm coming back I had a blast just don't wanna make a promise on a day that I might fail ya LOL..I wanna a starbucks too :)

Luvin me...thank you :)

March 21, 2007  

was the pastor rev. jamal bryant?? he tries (and does a good job sometimes) to appeal to the younger folks in bmore

i love the quotes that u be finding to put at the beginning of grateful wed's

March 21, 2007  

TTD....I have no clue what his name I'm gonna have to check him out though, I think this guy was in Largo somewhere...thanks I try to find something interesting :)

March 21, 2007  

not "ballin'" in the background? he's trying to send yall subliminal messages! he has his sights on being the next t.d. jakes! hahahahhahah

March 21, 2007  

Ok I tried to post earlier and it wouldn't let me do it...but I am think this is the sweetest...

March 21, 2007  

Fallin..yes I don't know what he was doing but what he did do was make me laugh LOL

TC...I hate when that happens...I do try my best to be sweet LOL even when fools test me LOL

March 21, 2007  

awwwww! aren't you jus the sweetest thing!! oh wait. my bad...

heyyyyy honey!! :)

can't forget my customary greeting and shit! (LOL) i loved your list, my dear. as usual.

i sure do hope you get that 70-degree weather tomorrow. i sent it express! (hehehe)

peace lil sis!

March 21, 2007  

oh dear. that is so sweet. mmuuaaah!

March 22, 2007  

"for being you, Lord. Even when i don't do what i'm supposed to do, you still keep me under your wing" AMEN to that girl!!!!

grateful for the support and love you show each time you swing by my site;i truly appreciate it.

i pray that you are continually blessed and may the joy that is yours be forever in abundance.

March 22, 2007  

Awwwwwwwwwwwww, your gratitude is beautiful and immensely appreciated, my goodness. I want that kind of man in my life *sniff *sniff*

yes, it's ok to be happy, most of us tend to push it away especially when someone or something good happens in our life

for life, health and strenght, Amen to that...

Thansk for sharing your thoughts

March 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home