Life through my eyes......

Friday, March 09, 2007

The Oneset of the Weekend

My boss asked me did I think it was summer LOL (I have on some tan pants a white shirt with a pink belt and some tan and pink shoes). I told her that I needed a lil pep, she said I should have told her and she would have brought some tulips in.

Going to some party that a friend of a friend is having at this club called HOME in DC

What should I wear....I have no clue, I won't be buying anything so that means I'll be wearing something from my closet.

I just found out that the top place to work is in NC....does that mean I'll be looking for a job LOL

Why this lady that was crossing the street yesterday held up her hand.....boo that's not gonna stop the car from crushing you lol....like she superman or something

Hun sent me a text yesterday to say that the dinner I fixed the night before was good....awwwww

Why yesterday I was listening (why do I say why before I say something) lol to my MP3 player and one of my favorite slow jams came on and I thought of him (Like A Star, by Corrine Bailey)

Me and the roomie were cracking up this morning at the Steve Harvey show..they were talking about MAKA's (some men who are wanna be AKA's)...I tell ya I know those ladies are TOOO DONE!!! I'd be upset

Steve had me crackin up and so did Eugene callin them MiCASA's LOL.....

I wish I were going home early today..nothing too special to do other than put some laundry away and go to the gym

I wonder what me and the hun will be doing this weekend, perhaps I can get him to take me to the movies LOL....yeaaaa sure

I was listening to the news and there was a drug bust in SC, a drug dealer ran into the back of a state troopers car, he had 43 pds of weed in the trunk...talk about an easy arrest.

My sis finds out what she's having on monday....I think she does...you know how that goes you think they are gonna tell you and they only make a appointment for you to find out next time...the suspense is filling me

I try not to talk about the Hun too much LOL...yesterday one of my girls said that she can tell he makes me happy :) and he does

I'm ready for lunch...then again I'm not really hungry, I try to ask myself that alot now cause you know it's all a mind thing...I just want the taste of something...I guess I'll chew some gum

COME ON SPRING LOL

Have a wonderful weekend...wow this was a short one..don't cha think :)

posted@11:59am
posted by Ms.Honey at 8:41 AM

13 Comments:

chewing gum will make u hungry...

and FYI - YOU SUCK!!!!!!!! and i shouldnt have to tell you why!

March 09, 2007  

I know which is why I haven't chewed any yet.

The only reason I'm not coming tonight is cause my homegirl doesn't go out too often and she asked us to go and it's her friend throwing the party...trust me I'd be there but hey gotta do what I gotta do to keep the peace LOL

March 09, 2007  

I love like a star... That is my fav....


Awwww you and the hun.... See, now if I was coming I would be mad you not even coming.

March 09, 2007  

Deep...I know but see I have to go with her cause she NEVER goes out and it's her friend that's having the party and she would be upset...but I'm at the next event...maybe i'll bring the HUN lol

March 09, 2007  

yea you can tell that you are really happy...and thats a GREAT thing...I am having a "meeting" at my house tomorrow...'I need to say some things to your face' so we shall see what all of that means...it had me a little nervous, but he was like naw TRUST its going to be fine...we haven't seen each other in 2 weeks...but its been good for us, to build that friendship bond even tighter...

ok, now that i have talked about Black...LOL

yea you DO think its spring...its supposed to get up to like 70 degrees or close to it a couple of days next week so I KNOW you will be hyped...

I am still sick from YOUR germs I caught through the computer...LOL

March 09, 2007  

I can't wait till spring.

Don't forgot to set your clocks back!

March 09, 2007  

TC....hey you gotta do what you gotta do to make it easier to come to work and this morning that was me dressing like this LOL....WOW a "meeting", you guys are friends so this should be a piece of cake and if he thinks it will be fine so should you :) glad that the friendship bond is tighter because of spending time apart you know some folks can't do that (I for one can lol)...talk about him ALLLL you like :)

70?! GURL you better hope I don't pull out some open toe shoes LOL...I be one of the people that you talk about in your METRO post lol...

AWWW I'm sorry you're sick, I'm somewhat better LOL

TSG....you and me both...I'm ready for it like NOW, and I'm gonna try not too cause you know I'll be late talking about oh sorry LOL

March 09, 2007  

I'm feening for spring and summer now too. I see all the nice LOOKING sunshine and stuff and I wanna break out the open toe shoes and sundresses.

It's so good to see you and your Hun happy like that. Awwwww!

March 09, 2007  

Tasha...Mannn it's gonna take all I can do to not wear some open toe shoes next week LOL....I'm just happy to be happy and I'm sure you know the feeling ;)

March 09, 2007  

SHYT! tell your boss that i like tulips! she can send them to my ass!!! HAHHAHAHA

March 09, 2007  

Forget happy, i guess it's safe to say you're "smitten"..lol...I love when people have LOVE...it's GREAT!!!

You should've hit that wanna be wonder woman...I'm godd for contuing to rool and almost grace their legs as they BAREly cross in front of teh car, lol, LOVE the look on the pedestrian faces :-)

March 09, 2007  

HONEY!!!!

It's been ages!

umm what does tulips have to do with a cute outfit?

I know u have tons of cute stuff in the closet....damn spring time shopping. Ive decided to make yellow my spring color

and dang do I need to go back....when did he become "hun?"

March 10, 2007  

I don't know about the NC job thing! LOL

Look at you forcing spring! LOL It's supposed to hit 80 here Wednesday :-)

March 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home