Life through my eyes......

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

"Focus on being grateful for what you have already .. enjoy it!! Then release into the universe. The universe will manifest it." (Taken from the Secret)

Thank you.....

for allowing me to wake up this morning

for the moments of solitude that I need so much

for the tears that I almost shed yesterday when I had a tiny breakdown.

for helping me to realize that I'm not where I use to be and that's something to smile about

for giving me the strength to want to be healthier, it's gonna take some time but it will and is worth it

for my new big sis JB....the post that she wrote yesterday was right on time and she didn't even know it...amazing how you put people in just the right spot at just the right time

for my mom, her spirit permiates through the phone each time I talk to her (she makes me strong just by talking to her)

for bring HIM into my life. I know that I'm not perfect and that I still have lots of work to do on me, but I never thought that someone could mean so much to me in such a short period of time as he has become to me.

for today being Wednesday...only two more days and the week is OVER!!!

for the anticipation of HIM meeting the family. I adore him and I'm sure they will too

for my new nephew who is almost ready to come into the world and his momma who is driving everyone insane but you have a reason for all of this :)

for everthing that is in the works...I don't have a clue what it is but I know since you are in charge that you got it all under control

for just being who you are....others may come and go but just when I think I'm alone...you pop up and show me that you'll never leave me

for understanding that leaving well enough alone is sometimes the way to go

for the personal trainer yesterday...yes he felt like he was killing me but if I wanna get to where I need and want to be..I gotta go into this thing fighting lol




As you can tell by now Gratitude Wednesday's aren't just a thing to do anymore :) I get lots of therapy out of writing these..sometimes I smile when I write a line, sometimes I wanna cry..but all in all I'm thankful for everthing in my life that I've been and will be blessed with. I think we should all take the time to be thankful each day even if it's just for a second looking up to the sky or silently closing your eyes and offering HIM thanks for what he is doing and going to do in your life that day. Thank him for the interactions that you will engage in, the folks that will tick you off (you never know what they are going through)..the folks that make you smile and even the things that make you wonder how some folks can even dress the way they do (laughter is the best medicine)...so even if you don't do a gratitude wednesday....I hope that when you come by on wednesday you take the time to offer a THANK YOU (if not wednesday just pick a day lol)!!



posted@8:56am
posted by Ms.Honey at 5:43 AM

15 Comments:

another wonderful start to a wed. :)

March 28, 2007  

someone...thanks

March 28, 2007  

Here here! Can't wait to hear about the fam meeting the hun.

March 28, 2007  

this was awesome.

March 28, 2007  

Honey, this is a fantastic post...i really love it.
"for helping me realize that I'm not where I used to be and that's somethign to smile about" Amen! we ALL need to recognize that. we've come a long way baby!

March 28, 2007  

i think we can all feel it comin out of you the joy, pain, appreciate, and love...and that's a wonderful thing...everything in life is about progression, and if you dont' take time to realize where you came from, how far you have come, how far ou wanna reach and be THANKFUL then you are missing the whole point of the blessing...

thank you for reminding us all of that...

March 28, 2007  

thank you for posting this.. I see I'm not the only one who had a breakdown yesterday ;) *hugs*

March 28, 2007  

I love when you do gratitude Wednesdays. Even if I posted on the other end of the spectrum. Great post.

March 28, 2007  

I needed to read this today. Next Wenesday I'm in!

March 28, 2007  

Your Wednesday posts always reminds me to be thankful.
Thanks D-hub for reminding me:)

March 28, 2007  

I always look forward to your Wednesdays post. Keep it up!

March 28, 2007  

TO ALL: I could write to each of you but umm that would take forever and you know I have to do work while I'm at work LOL anywho..thank you for taking the time to comment and let me know that my therapy is touching you in some small way LOL...love ya bunches :)

March 28, 2007  

heyyyy lil sis honey!!

girl! i was so shocked to see my name in your gratitude list!! now i'm smiling REAL BIG and shit! (LOL) it feels soooo good to me to be able to share ANYTHING that will encourage or uplift somebody else and when you get public appreciation for it, it is truly a humbling experience. so, thank YOU!

i am grateful for YOU. for the way you constantly show me love thru your daily visits to my blog!

i am grateful for the way you make me laugh when i read your posts.

i am grateful for the way you are fearless when it comes to displaying your love for Hun!

you are awesome and beautiful, new lil sister!!

peace, love and hugs!

March 28, 2007  

You are so right..there are so many things we could complain about but why not just give thanks for what you have or what you are about to receive.

Great post!

March 28, 2007  

Your gratitude rocks as always, so much positive energy is felt through your words

April 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home