Life through my eyes......

Monday, March 26, 2007

Weekend Randoms

Got off work early since I came in early for my dental appointment.

Went to get the Hun a gift card from his favorite music store...went to buy a "guy" gift bag LOL, which is so hard to do at the dollar store..eveything looked too girly I guess that's what I get for a dollar.

He came over we got some popeyes since it was too late to have a sit down dinner and watched some tv, went to bed since I had to be up early to go to Richmond.

I got up, I told him he could stay sleep since he didn't have to do anything till a lil later. Made it to Richmond got my birth certificate and was home way before noon. He was moving his car and some other stuff..mind you he's not feeling well so I had to fuss at him to make sure that others were moving it and not him. He assured me that they were...great

He came over somewhat later, I had taken a couple of naps LOL since I had been up since 630. I gave him his gift (shirt, gift card, and a brush since he asked me for the brush LOL dang on near harassed me lol) Since dinner was cancelled due to his illness (he's going to the dr today, lets pray it's nothing major) we opted to do pizza and movies and just chill. Before we headed home we went to the music store so he could use his gift card, I told him he's like a lil kid wanting to use it so it doesn't burn a whole in his pocket lol. After we got the pizza we went home and were bunned up on the couch eating and watching tv until he started snoring LOL

I tell ya the poor thing works so hard and doesn't get too much sleep that I laugh when he is talking one minute and knocked out the next. Of course I took pics of him sleep LOL...I was cracking up matter fact me and roomie were cracking up at him while he was sleep..he looks so cute.

So I woke him up and told him to go upstairs and get in the bed. We go upstairs and he doesn't even go to sleep yet LOL...he hops on the computer and is playing around on some music websites.

We watch a lil saturday night live and are knocked out before I even saw the first commercial break. We were in the bed so much earlier than normal that when I woke at 1am to get some juice I thought I had been sleep forever LOL. It was nice just to sleep and I got some good sleep all cuddled up in his arm LOL. I don't know why but I get some good sleep when he's over. He says I'm exaggerating..maybe I am but don't think so :)

We get up and I fix breakfast...I had waffles and he wanted pizza LOL. We eat our lil food and commence to bumming it. Off and on I think we slept till about 3pm. Man it felt so good. Then of course we had to come back to reality and what not. He had some errands to run and I commenced to doing laundry....and that was the weekend

This weekend we're suppose to go see my fam one day probably saturday, but it all depends on how he feels. So we'll see. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

posted@946am
posted by Ms.Honey at 6:36 AM

13 Comments:

look. if I come over here one more time and have to read some mushy shit about you and your man all laid up in the bed together I'm not talking to you anymore...that ain't fair!

March 26, 2007  

Stilt...Listen I had to get some sleep sometime didn't I lol and he just happened to need sleep as well so we got it together....

March 26, 2007  

Aww, what a nice weekend. Mine was much of the same. Sometimes it's so nice just to bum it all weekend and spend that kind of quality time. And no, you're not exaggerating, I think it's in female DNA to sleep better when all curled up under her man. My Hunny says the same thing..."Sleep can't be that much better", but he just doesn't understand lol.

March 26, 2007  

Look at you all relaxed and such. I am glad you had a nice calm weekend.

So, he meeting the fam next weekend? hmmmmmmm

March 26, 2007  

What a short post! LOL

Love the chill out type weekends! :-)

Hope he doesn't have nothing serious.

March 26, 2007  

That sounds so sweet. I need to get a man! Lol.

March 26, 2007  

hope it's nothing serious and that's he's feeling better soon!!

March 26, 2007  

sounds like a nice, cute, quite, weekend...just what you both needed...GOOD for you two!

March 26, 2007  

re I got some good sleep all cuddled up in his arm

awwww
now before I go getting jealous let me change the subject

what kind of a gift card was it?

March 26, 2007  

Tasha...see I'm glad someone else thinks like me LOL

Deep..I know I'm nervous LOL, I am in LIKE with him but will they be LOL

Lady..I know, I noticed that it just came across short, got other stuff on the brain

MizzJJ...It was rather relaxing

TTD..I hope it's not either we'll see

TC...It was very nice and yes what we both needed

GC...LOL you crazy, it was a gift card to the guitar center

March 26, 2007  

heyyyyy honey!!

happy monday!! this has been a great day, so i'm jus flyin' thru showin' love and support for all the people who CONSTANTLY do the same for me!

you and "the hun" are soooooo sweet!! did you give him my messages?? sounds like you had a great week-end. nothin' better than doing ABSOLUTELY nothin' with the person who means the most to you! i love it!!

i kept your boy-friend all day sunday while his parents went car shopping. he was so cute, i told him i needed to take some pics of him for his woman; but he's so damn spoiled he wouldn't let me put him down long enough without hollerin' and i know you didn't want to see no cryin' pics! (LOL)

peace girly! be good...

March 26, 2007  

Sounds like a wonderful weekend, sheeshhhh. I only wish!

March 26, 2007  

eating, sleeping, and chilling. my favorite ways to past time!!!!

March 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home